HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Vote_lcapKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Voting_barKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Vote_lcapKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Voting_barKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....

Go down 
+26
Jet
REDRHINO64
Bayou Tiger
ASPENDELLROVER
CaptainEER
ChrisH
hilbillyconquest
Firefighter
Deuces wild
WV Hot Rod Rhino
scottwv
GETERDUN
Hump
Workhorserhino
RhinoGT350
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
madmax 1
rhino727
flimmy
Chief1979
T.Rhino
08Rhino450SE
mike734
chuddly
Quadog
Mrs. Hot Rod
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Empty
PostSubject: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm

So when do you guys think would be good? Are we talking 30-50 bikes or more like 60-100? Also, would you all prefer that if we did something it be at the H&M trails so there could be a predetermined map? These big group rides can get out of control on unmarked trails if drivers don't wait for the person behind them at every intersection. Would y'all want it to be a 2-day event or just 1? Just some initial questions to get the ball rolling. Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
Quadog

Quadog

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:05 pm

I think couple days event would be better for those making a long trip.
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

a couple days is good....if you can make it for both great...if you can only make it for 1...thats fine to. I would be in. I dont care what trails either. I know there are a few guys from Indiana here so we might be able to work out a car pool there.
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

if i am able to make it i would take a half day fri come down fri night ride with ya`s all day sat and probaly head out sunday morning. late summer early fall would be nice. i hate riding in 100 degree weather.
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:05 pm

mike734 wrote:
if i am able to make it i would take a half day fri come down fri night ride with ya`s all day sat and probaly head out sunday morning. late summer early fall would be nice. i hate riding in 100 degree weather.

x2!
set a date, and then when 350 members show up at your door on saturday afternoon you'll freak!
sounds like a really good time. an annual event would be cool for us out-of-towners. bounce
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:10 pm

I like the Idea of early fall also and also something else to thank about other then creek crossings with the sport atvs that was mintioned on the other posting is gas I know alot of times with the group rides they might run between 50 to 100 mile trip.
Back to top Go down
Chief1979

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:25 pm

I'd be in also. I would prefer a 2-day event, more time for riding and talking and just enjoying the event. Either trail would be nice, I need to get out of TN.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm

I'd be in for a 2 day ride. Maybe 1 day h&m and 1 day of of other trails. Fall would be great. What ever day you think would get them most people could be the h&m day

Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:48 pm

two days sounds good , fall would be nice
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:52 pm

2 days would be great , late summer ,or early fall you's tell me
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm

To far:( it would be nice to be able to meet ya all though!
Back to top Go down
RhinoGT350

RhinoGT350

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm

man, why do i have to live so far away in califonria
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

hop on a plane. all thoe sxs`s someone is bound to have a open seat.
Back to top Go down
Workhorserhino

Workhorserhino

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:48 pm

mike734 wrote:

If this were to happen And I could schedule time off. I could do your schedule. We could drive together, if you have a trailer for 1 Rhino. Dodge diesel baby, there in no time. Load it heavy, it loves it.lol!
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:34 am

I got one empty seat for someone far away that wants to ride.

I could see this ride having a big turnout. Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... 2016508534
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:51 am

im sure i have an extra seat also. Who ever would travel and couldnt bring their rig is welcome to ride along. I have a back seat in mine to if someones kids needed a spot. I dont think my kids would be coming and my wife is not the off road type LOL.
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

GETERDUN

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:12 am

Don't forget me......Ya need someone to bring up the back.....
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:13 am

Hump wrote:
I got one empty seat for someone far away that wants to ride.

I could see this ride having a big turnout. Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... 2016508534

Anyone ridin' with me would havta sign a "waiver"... Shocked ... lol!
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:13 am

Workhorserhino wrote:
mike734 wrote:

If this were to happen And I could schedule time off. I could do your schedule. We could drive together, if you have a trailer for 1 Rhino. Dodge diesel baby, there in no time. Load it heavy, it loves it.lol!
if my wife and kids do not go i maybe able to borrow my old trailer that i sold to a close friend. its a 20ft that hold two rhinos perfectly. the only trailer i own now is a 14ft.
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am

If its just me going i will just take my small trailer that only holds one. If its multiple people going with multiple Rhino's my dad has a goose neck trailer i can easly fit 2 and possibly 3 rhinos on there (i could test fit and see if i can get 3). This is sounding like fun to me.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:15 am

GETERDUN wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:47 am

James when do the leaves start to change ? Early October ? That might be a good time for a ride
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:39 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
GETERDUN wrote:

cheers

Kevin, maybe we could schedule the HRR Forum ride the week before or after the WVSXS Riders Fall Ride?

You're right Teddy ... depending on turnout we would have to carry all provisions with us ... 10-15 bikes we could stop at the gas stations but anything more would be difficult & timely since most of the country stores around here that we stop at only have a couple pumps.

For the far away guys ... Allegiant Air is super reasonable & we could definitely arrange a pick up & drop off to one of the locations that they fly to locally.
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm

i'm starting to get a little excited hehehe Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... 2016508534Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... 2016508534Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... 2016508534
Back to top Go down
RhinoGT350

RhinoGT350

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:38 pm

man that sounds so fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next