HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Vote_lcapKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Voting_barKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Vote_lcapKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Voting_barKicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....

Go down 
+26
Jet
REDRHINO64
Bayou Tiger
ASPENDELLROVER
CaptainEER
ChrisH
hilbillyconquest
Firefighter
Deuces wild
WV Hot Rod Rhino
scottwv
GETERDUN
Hump
Workhorserhino
RhinoGT350
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
madmax 1
rhino727
flimmy
Chief1979
T.Rhino
08Rhino450SE
mike734
chuddly
Quadog
Mrs. Hot Rod
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lost|concept

Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Wow 18 hours. I would be interested in joining and would be willing to make the drive, but I will not be able to make that decision until a week or two before. That is generally during harvest but you never know what the year will bring.
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Just made reservations at Ashland for the HRR ride don't forget to tell them that you are with the HRR group after enough get reservation threw Jamses ride they give us a group discount.
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:55 pm

sounds like its going to be good got to make sure wife & I both can get off then I will book camp site bounce i'm ready to meet ya'll and ride some where new
also will bring some apple pie drunken
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Mrs. Hot Rod wrote:
Ok guys .... how does October 4th - 6th sound?
I'm going to make reservations , so we will be riding the 4th , 5th , 6th ?

I'd probably come down on the Thursday eve ride Friday and Saturday and go home Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:24 pm

that might be my plans as well, might even come a day sooner an white water raft the Gauley river affraid , did it years back not sure how close Ashland is to the river will investigate to see ,going to be fun Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Reservations made at Ashland Resort , they told me that when you check in if you tell them your with a group and its 5 or more they will give you 15% discount. Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534

No I just have to keep the Rhino in 1 piece for the summer Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
Workhorserhino

Workhorserhino

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Just to be sure this a go before I make reservations. Now I need a cabin, girlfriend wants to come along.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:02 pm

ITS OFFICIAL!!!oct 4-6... Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Reservations are made at Ashland. Wife and son will be coming as well.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:35 pm

rhino727 wrote:
that might be my plans as well, might even come a day sooner an white water raft the Gauley river affraid , did it years back not sure how close Ashland is to the river will investigate to see ,going to be fun Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534

Fayetteville is about 15 minutes from where we live ... prolly a couple hours from Ashland.
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:06 am

well I think we can get wet enough in rhino calling today to book site Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534
Back to top Go down
Bumpers

Bumpers

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:06 pm

that would be a long drive for me... Sad
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

come on..it will be worth it
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Bumpers wrote:

c'mon, Garrett. it's only gonna be an inaugural ride one time.

it's gonna be legendary bounce
Back to top Go down
rhinoroger

rhinoroger

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:56 pm

BOOKED, 4th, 5th, 6th, cant wait Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534 Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534 Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534 hey rhino727 i'm in for a slice of apple pie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:23 pm

just booked the 3rd,4th,5th an I 'll bring the pie rhinoroger cheers hell I 'm ready now let the fun begin Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 2016508534 Like a Star @ heaven bringing my friend with his rzr hope ya'll don't mind Shocked
Back to top Go down
rhinoroger

rhinoroger

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

everyones welcome, going to be awesome.....a rhino reunion of sorts all sponsored by the greatest builder HRR James
Back to top Go down
Bumpers

Bumpers

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:16 pm

08Rhino450SE wrote:
Bumpers wrote:

c'mon, Garrett. it's only gonna be an inaugural ride one time.

it's gonna be legendary bounce

I would love too... its just a 10hr ride in the middle of my busy season (fireplaces and stoves) we will see closer to time
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:47 pm

hey Garrett , 8 hours here, an its deer season c'mon its going to be great Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....   Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea .... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking around the HRR forum ride idea ....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4