HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Vote_lcapFREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Voting_barFREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Vote_lcapFREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Voting_barFREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
09 700 not charging when running
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?

Go down 
+13
sugarbear
KJrhino
flimmy
Stuntmanmike
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
RiverRat
madmax 1
txgrown1404
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ASPENDELLROVER
rhino727
T.Rhino
RickAZ
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RickAZ

RickAZ

FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Empty
PostSubject: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:49 pm

This morning Todd from Hunterworks posted on RF that he had a JBS sheave that he couldn't give away!

"Good luck selling a used sheave on here. I have a JBS sheave I can't give away"
(I don't remember ever seeing a post from Hunterworks trying to give ANYTHING away!!!)

Some of you will remember that some months ago, Todd said he purchased a JBS sheave to test. He made some videos of it and deleted them shortly after.
Anyway, I posted back to him today that I would be happy to take the JBS sheave that he "can't give away" and I will pay shipping. I sent him $20 for shipping, we will see what I get back.

I don't know if it is for a 660 or 700, so when I get it, I am going to send it to James and he can check it out and verify it is in fact a JBS sheave and what motor it is for. If it is a genuine JBS sheave, I am going to ask James to give it away to a deserving Hotrodforums member.

It's gonna be interesting to see what comes in the box, I will keep you posted.

Rick
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:17 pm

That's pretty cool of you to do we all know there is way more people wanting a JBS sheave then a hunterworks sheave you are going to make someone very happy. When hunterworks tested the sheaves he had also added a 5 mm shim to his cause that is how he sells his but I have had both and had them back to back on the same rd testing them and I can tell you without any dought Wich is better and it is Jamses with out a dought. Wonder how James's would do with a 5 mm shim ?
Back to top Go down
RickAZ

RickAZ

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:48 pm

I agree Teddy. I am totally impressed with my JBS sheave and the awesome help and service after the sale!
For Todd to be making statements like he can't give away a JBS sheave is just more of his BS! (If in fact he ever had a JBS sheave, we will see.)
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:53 pm

if indeed he has one , an has finished copying it to make his better , he might send you one of his because you know he would keep JBS on his own bike an claim its his new an improved design, don't you think confused
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:58 pm

he had his girlfriend buy it same ass UTV stink did then copied it. they will may copy the sheave but will never have customer service. people don't change
Back to top Go down
RickAZ

RickAZ

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:14 pm

I think the only reason he agreed to send it to me was because he had been shooting his mouth off and got backed into a corner.
I will be really surprised if he actually sends a genuine JBS sheave.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Dancing Banana ...he is so full of it!!!
Back to top Go down
txgrown1404

txgrown1404

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:31 pm

i will tell you i have a utv machined clutch and it is not much different than stock... i gotta get me one of those jbs sheaves.. what would i be looking as far as cost for a sheave for a 686 6.5 long travel and dual 2 brothers exhuast. running stck air box with uni filter without the stock snorkel.....
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:34 pm

your LT needs a JBS sheave. I have tons of low end and still hit 50 no problem
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm

cant wait to hear what if anything turd sends back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RiverRat

RiverRat

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:26 am

That guy does nothing but trash James and the sheave. You want customer service and tips that help? Then call James. Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:46 am

X2 FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? 2016508534
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:13 pm

That's pretty cool of you, you're gonna make someones day that's for sure!!!FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? 2016508534
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:16 pm

txgrown1404 wrote:
i will tell you i have a utv machined clutch and it is not much different than stock... i gotta get me one of those jbs sheaves.. what would i be looking as far as cost for a sheave for a 686 6.5 long travel and dual 2 brothers exhuast. running stck air box with uni filter without the stock snorkel.....

what spring do you have
Back to top Go down
Stuntmanmike

Stuntmanmike

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Swampdonkey wrote:
That guy does nothing but trash James and the sheave. You want customer service and tips that help? Then call James. FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? 2016508534 FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? 2016508534

On a side note so someone dosent screw up there sheave and belt, the shim in referance of 5mm is actually .5mm, anything bigger will eat the belt and the lip of the sheave then the seal. study
Back to top Go down
txgrown1404

txgrown1404

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:14 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
txgrown1404 wrote:

what spring do you have

purple
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:50 pm

310.00 shipped in the US...sheave,weights, sliders and anti friction washers
Back to top Go down
txgrown1404

txgrown1404

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

txgrown1404 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
txgrown1404 wrote:

what spring do you have

purple

do you think the purple spring is what i need in there or do you recomend a different one?
Back to top Go down
RickAZ

RickAZ

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:11 pm

The sheave arrived from Hunterworks today, I will get it shipped out tomorrow to James and we will see what it really is.

James I sent you a PM.

Rick
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:29 pm

i will let you know...
Back to top Go down
RickAZ

RickAZ

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:51 pm

James, did you receive that sheave yet or have a chance to look at it?

Thanks,
Rick
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:31 pm

yep...did you clean the grease out of the middle where the shaft goes
Back to top Go down
RickAZ

RickAZ

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:55 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
yep...did you clean the grease out of the middle where the shaft goes

I just opened the box to look at it and see if the JBS cuzie was in it (no) and resealed the box and sent it to you.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:24 pm

looks like he run it with no grease where the collar goes.not hurt but wouldnt have lasted long like that..how do you wanna do the giveaway
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Did you figure out if it was for a 660 or 700 and is it really one of your James ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?   FREE JBS Sheave........maybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE JBS Sheave........maybe?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next