HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Voting_barBighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Voting_barBighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bighorns - They Smoke!

Go down 
+20
JBFIREMAN
bubba53
mike734
Rhinofire13
madmax 1
Hump
KJrhino
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
ASPENDELLROVER
rhino727
SteveS
Stuntmanmike
08Rhino450SE
Snorider
chuddly
flimmy
Snorhino
banchee6
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ChrisH
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisH

ChrisH

Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:30 pm

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
I think the preacher needs to confess via video... lol!.... Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 2016508534

You guys asked for it....

Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Photo_zpsea39f649

And here's your stinkin' video
lol!

Last edited by ChrisH on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm

cheerscheerscheers lol!........now that is quality shit right there. even in diff lock! lol!
Back to top Go down
banchee6

banchee6

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:22 pm

somebody going to be in trouble lol

You nuts chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need to send that video to bighorn tires lol
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:35 pm

lol! Nice!!!
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:42 am

bad ass...gotta love peer pressure..lol
Back to top Go down
bubba53

bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:35 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:06 am

yeeehaaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
JBFIREMAN

JBFIREMAN

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:38 am

Thats funny ChrisH
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm

That's awsome!
Back to top Go down
Snorhino

Snorhino

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Outstanding!
Back to top Go down
ChrisH

ChrisH

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:33 pm

You know, I am surprised at how well the Bighorn tires stood up to being smoked down two times. The rear tires still look real good. It is true - Bighorns are some long wearing tires!

Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Photo1_zps7c3af338

Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Photo3_zps80536b9e
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm

maybe its the whitewalls...lol
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Bighorn should use that as a sales pitch.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:04 pm

and clorox bleach too
Back to top Go down
SteveS

SteveS

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:16 pm

T.Rhino wrote:
Bighorn should use that as a sales pitch.

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
and clorox bleach too

AND, lets not forget the tire re-capping companies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhinofire13

Rhinofire13

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Cool but there is better uses for the tires like get o the trail. lol.
Back to top Go down
RiverRat

RiverRat

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 am

I bet your neighbors love the sound of that. I don't even have an exhaust and I have half the street standing on the front porch when I start mine up.
Back to top Go down
ChrisH

ChrisH

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:31 am

Swampdonkey wrote:
I bet your neighbors love the sound of that. I don't even have an exhaust and I have half the street standing on the front porch when I start mine up.

There are a number of people who ride ATVs around the neighborhood [illegally here in Texas, lol] so when I fire up the ol Rhino, it's not too out of the ordinary. Smoking your tires on your driveway, on the other hand, garners all kinds of new attention. Mostly my wife reminding me how stupid I am.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:15 am

ChrisH wrote:
Swampdonkey wrote:

There are a number of people who ride ATVs around the neighborhood [illegally here in Texas, lol] so when I fire up the ol Rhino, it's not too out of the ordinary. Smoking your tires on your driveway, on the other hand, garners all kinds of new attention. Mostly my wife reminding me how stupid I am.
LMAO
Its all about the sales pitch....dont tell your wife your burning the tires off.  Tell her "Im leveling the tread on my tires so they will wear flatter and get better traction because they will have a larger contact surface on the ground.  With a larger contact surface on the ground the weight of the Rhino is distributed over a larger portion of the ground thus causing each lug of the tire to carry less weight and making the tires last longer.  Burn outs actually increase tire life."  Then if she asks you about the part of the tire you just smoked tell her "well that part of the tire is long gone now...lets not dwell in the past."
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:40 am

I drove down to JBS today to get a new axle.  We somehow got to talking about this and trying to figure out how the rhino and the tires took this kind of abuse.  Diff lock on pavement burnouts have to be brutal on the axles and the tires.  Looks like the tires held up really well.
Back to top Go down
Guenther

Guenther

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 am

Its all about the sales pitch....dont tell your wife your burning the tires off.  Tell her "I'm leveling the tread on my tires so they will wear flatter and get better traction because they will have a larger contact surface on the ground.  With a larger contact surface on the ground the weight of the Rhino is distributed over a larger portion of the ground thus causing each lug of the tire to carry less weight and making the tires last longer.  Burn outs actually increase tire life."  Then if she asks you about the part of the tire you just smoked tell her "well that part of the tire is long gone now...lets not dwell in the past."

That is some classic style BS right there.  I'm loving that shit!Laughing  What would you have done if the tow strap broke?
Back to top Go down
doober

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Hold my beer, watch this.....every good story starts with that. lol
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Chris , that was great   Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bighorns - They Smoke!   Bighorns - They Smoke! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bighorns - They Smoke!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2