HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
fuel - Which fuel controller. Vote_lcapfuel - Which fuel controller. Voting_barfuel - Which fuel controller. Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
fuel - Which fuel controller. Vote_lcapfuel - Which fuel controller. Voting_barfuel - Which fuel controller. Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which fuel controller.

Go down 
+3
binstacks
WV Hot Rod Rhino
thekevin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thekevin

thekevin

fuel - Which fuel controller. Empty
PostSubject: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:12 pm

I am about to pull the trigger on a fuel controller and I have two in mind so far. Right now I have the mods listed in my sig and I am pretty close to doing a stage 2 cam and a little further down the road I am planning on a 734 kit. Since I have the Dynatek CDI I was considering the DRSP-1 addon with the Curvemaker software. My second option is the Bazzaz controller that I see a lot of people on this forum running. I guess my biggest question is are they both programmable the same way and have the same results, I don't want to have to waste my money buying a different controller later on.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm

i like the bazazz...i have never used the other for fuel..
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Do you have any in stock right now, and do they work well with the Dynatek CDI.
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:44 pm

I just noticed that they are showing the Power Commander 5 does fuel and ignition on the 2013 700's. Does anyone know if this will also remove the speed limiter and raise the rev limiter. If it does I am ordering one tomorrow and going to remove my Dynatek CDI.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:47 pm

havent had good luck with them...i do have the bazazz in stock and the pc5 too
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:01 pm

I'll call tomorrow and talk to ya about them.
Back to top Go down
binstacks

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:47 am

Have you heard of Dobeck Performance fuel controllers? Simple to install, easy to use, won't break the bank. Thats what I got on mine, and my harley, and my snowmobile. Its the first thing I purchase along with intake and exhaust.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

got a link?
Back to top Go down
binstacks

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:08 pm

www.dobeckperformance.com www.electronicjetkit.com
I heard they have a new autotune controller...I haven't used it yet. I use their EJK controller.
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Maybe a silly question is the msd considered something different than the bazzaz and the rest you fellas are discussing James ?
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:03 pm

we use MSD for the 08-11..MSD wont fit the 12s and 13s so we have to use other controllers to get it done.....msd and bazazz are different
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Copy thanks James
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:20 pm

sorry to hijack, but what would be the best cdi..? for a stock 700 lookin to do basic performance upgrades? like msd.. dynatek.. or others?
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm

msd for the ones up to 2011
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:49 pm

the one that you can build custom maps for?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 pm

09-rhino700 wrote:
the one that you can build custom maps for?

Yes
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:17 pm

ok cool, is it a must to do custom maps?
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:38 pm

which part # is the good good one for the MSD FI 700? 4243? 4245?
Back to top Go down
ALBANATE

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Dobeck style controllers are very simple, efficient, and cheap. Not all are the same though. Many come with anything other than a base map with a possibility of a 10% increase in fuel. We spend the time to build different maps and help tune them. If you want to make it as easy as possible there is a new generation model that incorporates an O2 sensor and a/f gauge into the controller itself. You tell it what number to hit and it hits it!

here is the std version...

http://www.teamalbaracing.com/product.php?productid=2133&cat=222&bestseller

I haven't gotten the newer version on the site yet.

Nate
Alba Racing
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 pm

what would u recommend if I just wanna remove the speed limiter and not much else down the road... I will be doing a jbs sheave in the next few days but dont know which weights to get... I wanna go remotely quick with a good controller but dont wanna ruin my engine over a hundred bucks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which fuel controller.   fuel - Which fuel controller. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which fuel controller.
Page 1 of 1