HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Vote_lcapReplaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Voting_barReplaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Vote_lcapReplaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Voting_barReplaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Replaced factory lights with LEDs

Go down 
+15
Bumpers
RhinoGT350
chalkminer
rhino727
09-rhino700
Snorider
scottwv
Crusty
123.bert0621
T.Rhino
REDRHINO64
WV Hot Rod Rhino
flimmy
JOHN DILLARD
Hump
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flimmy

flimmy

Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:40 am

Scott that would work:cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
RhinoGT350

RhinoGT350

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:47 am

look nice
Back to top Go down
Bumpers

Bumpers

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:27 pm

pretty cool..Ive thought about doin it before but I have enough lights lol
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Bumpers wrote:
pretty cool..Ive thought about doin it before but I have enough lights lol
what , you can never have enough lights lol
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 pm

These lights are the way to go.  With my light bar on, I could not tell if the factory headlights were on or off.  With the light bar on now, when I turn these on I get tons more light up close right in front.  More light everywhere than the stockers, but not so bright that I can't run them on the road.  These are not a long range light for high speeds, and that's not what I wanted, but they are much better than stock.  I am very happy with my setup now.  I would do pics and video, but nothing I have picks up half the light the leds put out for some reason.
Back to top Go down
rhinoroger

rhinoroger

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Love my stock replacement leds, just keep the plugs tight and dry, very bright, cant wait to add a light bar next time i'm in mount hope....
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:24 am

flimmy,  you gunna order in a box full for a bit cheaper price still?
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:53 am

Yeah I'm working on it. Looks like they will run about $35 ea shipped lower 48.

Last edited by flimmy on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onebuilder

onebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 am

Flimmy. can you post a pic of the actual light housing? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 am

onebuilder wrote:
wazzup steve!!
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 am

onebuilder wrote:
Steve I find have any in stock to get a pic.  Maybe hump took one before he mounted it
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 pm

flimmy wrote:
onebuilder wrote:
Steve I find have any in stock to get a pic.  Maybe hump took one before he mounted it
No I didn't sorry.  Ain't nobody got time for dat! lol!   They have a thin aluminum housing with a single mount at the bottom like most all lights for trucks.  Plus, in the back is 4 threaded holes.  I bolted a thin piece of sheet metal with tabs pointing forward that have holes in them for the clips that held the factory lights in place to fit on.  There is no adjustment up and down like factory, but you don't need it because these squeeze so tight in there that they will not move.  Be careful pushing them in place.  It takes some force and it's a pain to get the holes lined up for the bolt holes. 

Maybe someone will come up with a better way to mount them than I did.  I was looking for the quickest way that worked.
Back to top Go down
RHINOMOON

RHINOMOON

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 am

im tottaly stealing your idea. its a great idea btw. those stockers suck. espesully after 5 yrs of getting beat up.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:09 am

Ok I'm getting ready to order more lights. I don't stock these lights but I will order then this time for guys that want them.

You MUST pre pay for the lights. They will be $35 ea and that wil include the shipping to you.

For everyone that wants them post up here and I'll send you an invoice on PayPal. I will place the order in 1 WEEK  from today.
Back to top Go down
Snorhino

Snorhino

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 pm

flimmy wrote:
Ok I'm getting ready to order more lights. I don't stock these lights but I will order then this time for guys that want them.

You MUST pre pay for the lights. They will be $35 ea and that wil include the shipping to you.

For everyone that wants them post up here and I'll send you an invoice on PayPal. I will place the order in 1 WEEK  from today.
I'm  convinced, send me an invoice 

thanks
Nate
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Nate I'll send out all the invoices at one time next week if that works for you.

I'll check this post and keep track
Back to top Go down
Snorhino

Snorhino

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm

flimmy wrote:
Nate I'll send out all the invoices at one time next week if that works for you.

I'll check this post and keep track
perfect, thanks again
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Btw I will need ever ones PayPal email for the invoices
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:59 am

damn!!!!!  wish I had the cash...
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:05 am

09-rhino700 wrote:
damn!!!!!  wish I had the cash...
$70 and there yours lol
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:05 am

Lol, I just bought rims, and a msd for the rhino... plus I need a new wet clutch.  so if ya do another order in feb. I will be on board. just bad timing.   Sad
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Ok anyone else want a set of these lights post up before tomorrow at 7pm. I'll send PayPal invoices to everyone that wants a set.

afro
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Ok I'll be sending out the invoices here in about an hr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replaced factory lights with LEDs   Replaced factory lights with LEDs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replaced factory lights with LEDs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2