HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Vote_lcapstock and +6 axles complete for sale  Voting_barstock and +6 axles complete for sale  Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Vote_lcapstock and +6 axles complete for sale  Voting_barstock and +6 axles complete for sale  Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
09 700 not charging when running
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stock and +6 axles complete for sale

Go down 
+7
cammoup
08Rhino450SE
WV Hot Rod Rhino
scottwv
T.Rhino
ASPENDELLROVER
686er
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Anthony, thanks for my rears, they fit perfect, can't wait to get my fronts. Keep up the good work, glad u made it over here, its the place to be, no B.S and stand up guys! PM JBS to become a vendor, we already have some good ones, not sure whats involved...I'm a consumer...lol
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Welcome it's great to have people on here that we can get some of those hard to get parts. Sorry JP spoke for you I know that can only hurt you. Lol just messing with JP.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 pm

yep Teddy, I only hang with dirt bags...lmao
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 am

btw 686er, u might wanna post that bad ass LT rhino with a list of your mods so you can get some "good ole boy cred here"...lol
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 am

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
btw 686er, u might wanna post that bad ass LT rhino with a list of your mods so you can get some "good ole boy cred here"...lol
The "bling" list ...Cool
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:12 am

whats the prices?
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:56 pm

686er wrote:
Ill post some pics with a list... And thanks aspendallrover... Glad the axles worked.. A lot of bs over at RF." You know what I'm talking about with certain AL residents hahahah.. Must be the water over there...lmfao..
o.k. who's the scammer, you or cammoup???
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Its 686er, he is fucking me for $220 for an axle and a axle stub he sent me which was all wrong, too short, specifically an 04-07 axle and told to change stub out to an 08 and would work well it didnt, he got the axle back and kept my money, keeps coming up with excuses...So man up and pay me back you fucking crook thief! He has had my money and product for a week and no refund. go ahead and run your mouth, you say I'll pay ya back and I take your word and days later no money...you guys know me and have plenty to vouch for my intergrity so you decide
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Dam what is this dickhead douche day sorry to here about that J.P that's all I need to here though he won't get any of my money.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 pm

I finally found this thread....

ASPENDELLROVER and I have very similar stories to tell about this SCAMMER!!!

Had he have "manned up" and "Told the Truth" things may be different, however he decided to attempt to steal our money.

Do not buy from him, buy from a real vendor and save yourself the headache.

Since you didnt handle ANYTHING like a man let alone a businessman the Police Report is not canned and I will press the Detectives and DA's office to come down on you. Especially now that there is at least 2 of us.

Grow up and take responsibility.

Would you like me to post every text, every forum post where you implicated yourself in public forums.

It's funny how you are never at fault.

J.R.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:31 pm

they were brand new spindles, either way your axles didnt work, and you told me to take it apart and don't worry about it empi will not even notice it...done with you bro, you didnt even know both front axles on the 08 are the same length, u said the passenger side is shorter, so you fucked up, and you so you should eat it, not me, be a man admit it... you were wrong and gimmie my money...thats ok..deal with paypal cus you are gonna be banned with 2 cases in 1 month...could have be so simple ...pay me back and none of this would have happened...here's 2 guys and you can't admit you were wrong...ya got a lot of growing up to do...all over 220 bucks, that you fucked up on, don't think you'll sell anything over here and you'll prolly be banned on RF too...think about it...and if you don't have to pay me, hope you sleep well at night...then why dont you just refund me?
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:35 pm

think about this Anthony, you are screwing 2 guys who have a lot more life experience than you. We have mouths to feed, bills to pay, and don't live with mommy.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:47 pm

686er wrote:
Why are you even in this conversation... wow.. u must really have no life...  you urself can do whatever u well please.. yoir refund is in your hands.. case closed buddy!   How am I at fault when I get a axle back that has a broken cv on it?  Was. brand new in working condition when shipped ..  you guys can team up all you want..  im sure you would like to hear the things he has said about you.. but I dont need to stoop to either of your pathetic levels. .  Below my pay grade. ..
 First of all you are a liar.

You had nothing to do with my refund, PayPal contacted the distributor and MFG and found in my favor and got the funds back out of your account!

The case may be closed in your eyes, but not the eyes of the law. KARMA, you mess with someone with a Law Enforcement background beit in the Military and we have a tendency to know how to get local Law Enforcement involved and to proceed.

I highly doubt J.P. made any derogatory comments towards me since he didnt even know me. You are the 26 year old silver spoon fed scammer. Your parents needed to whoop your butt more ofter (if at all) while you were growing up. Just one of the many problems with our society these days.

I was awaiting the time you would say you didnt receive the axles back. I told you in PUBLIC FORUM that I sent them, when I sent them and how I sent them.

Signature Required, Insured and unopened by me (which is verrafiable through my video surv. system). I will be placing pictures of the receipt, delivery confirmation, insurance labels and a picture of the taped together boxes sitting on the USPS counter.

Did you think I was gonna ship them overnight? Not when it took me 30 days to receive the junk you sent.

If you want to say and think I am ripping off your parts- file a police report that way when I speak with the Detective I can have him add "Filing a False Report" to the list.

I will even help you out call the Alabaster, AL PD at 205-663-7401, tell them you want to file a theft report on J.R. thats all you need to say. They know me. Most agencies like to know who their former officers are that live in their district even if it was Military.

Theft by Deception- look it up.

BTW- what am I doing here and why do I care about J.P.'s transaction? You posted on a "PUBLIC FORUM" the world can see and post anywhere they want.

As far as not having a life, I have a life, retired after providing you with the freedom to try to scam us. Protecting your young ass from enemies taking over this great Nation. What have you done for your country lately?

J.R.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 pm

stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Photo1_zpsf7d3120e

stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Photo2_zps00ae18a1

stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Photo3_zps1c4d1118

stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Photo4_zpsc6be5345

Last edited by cammoup on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:13 pm

I just gotta know...if you're on the up and up , like you say...business license , and all. Why are you doing unethical ; and , morally wrong transactions ??  You bragged on rf , about how to "cheat" the system , shipping to Canada...and you want your paypal transactions sent as "gifts" ,  so the buyer has to pay the fees ??!!??  I may be a "dumb-ole" hillbilly from WV;  but ,  after following both instances , on both forums ,  you have taught me a VERY IMPORTANT lesson...I will never send money as a "gift".  I'll tell the seller to ad the fees to the price of the item(s)...gonna pay it either way , so why not go legit ?!?
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:23 pm

686er wrote:
Hmmm enemies taking over this nation???  Omg.. u seriously have mental health problems. .  Dont pity party me.... who do you think you are? Your prolly that guy that walks around like everyone owes you something and act like your above everyone. .. makes sense... military. ..law enforcement.. prolly bullied in school alot huh ...  so u needed that ego boost that gets you nowhere..  and you go home to your miserable little pathetic life and get on the internet and preach about all your bs ...  
 Your Mom and Dad should be proud of how they raised you. Do they even know you are using your moms name for a paypal account? 26 years old and spounging off your folks and scamming people and cheating the systems.

You probably burn our flag out on the street.

Get off your ass and get a job, you are toast on the 2 forums.

The cats out of the bag. Good luck with sales.

Like I told you on the phone, txt and public forum "Honesty is the Best Policy".

But you live by the Easier to do wrong than to do right mentality. Now your childish attitude is showing its ugly head.

I heard from someone that you were asking to have my replies in your thread removed, thats already been taken care of and wont happen.

J.R.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 pm

scottwv wrote:
I just gotta know...if you're on the up and up , like you say...business license , and all. Why are you doing unethical ; and , morally wrong transactions ??  You bragged on rf , about how to "cheat" the system , shipping to Canada...and you want your paypal transactions sent as "gifts" ,  so the buyer has to pay the fees ??!!??  I may be a "dumb-ole" hillbilly from WV;  but ,  after following both instances , on both forums ,  you have taught me a VERY IMPORTANT lesson...I will never send money as a "gift".  I'll tell the seller to ad the fees to the price of the item(s)...gonna pay it either way , so why not go legit ?!?
 He's not on the up and up. Over on RF I asked him publicly if he's paying taxes on his business, he replied "yes, have been for a couple of years". However the CA State Dept of Revenue cannot find an Afterhours Motorsports in their system. That was with every variation of the company name that myself and the clerk could think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stock and +6 axles complete for sale
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next