HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Vote_lcaprhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Voting_barrhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Vote_lcaprhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Voting_barrhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
09 700 not charging when running
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Got out to use the Rhino today

Go down 
+4
rhino727
123.bert0621
CamoRhino660
chuddly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chuddly

chuddly

rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Empty
PostSubject: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:03 pm

here are a couple pictures of the Rhino in the woods.  Got out to split some logs and play in the woods a bit.  Enjoy!
Also ....yes that is ice on the pond.  And yes that chain saw is MASSIVE....72cc and a 48" bar.  Its a bruiser and will wear you out in no time flat.
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today 20131126_152124_zpsed3d6759
rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today 20131126_152100_zps51b5513a
Back to top Go down
CamoRhino660

CamoRhino660

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Cutting wood in the rhino and a WATER to drink??? Lol this is how I spend most of my laid off winter days! Looks like you got a nice place!!
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Real nice chuddly,I stare at those pictures and I think about great day and fresh air and of course the Rhino.
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:31 pm

nice Chuddly ,  I have same chainsaw motor 72cc but only half your bar know how bad mine is couldn't imagine 2 more foot
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66
Yotehunter66

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 am

Very cool.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:36 am

nice!!
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:37 pm

love that pond , looks like you need a bigger saw lol!
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Looks like a good place to bag a turkey. Damn, I can almost smell the 'bird' now, someone pass the gravy, please!
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:10 pm

thanks guys....I think that saw is plenty big for most things i need to do LOL  I have a smaller one but it was loaned out to a guy at the time so i just grabbed the big monster.  In some ways its nice because you can cut small logs up that are sitting on the ground without even bending over.  But it weighs a TON and with that bar on it your always fighting it. 

Kenny....Not really any turkeys on my land...my sisters dogs keep most of the wildlife ran off.  We have a few deer but nothing i would sit in the woods and wait on.  A bald eagle comes around in the summer from time to time.  There are a couple of coyotes that are going to have to be delt with also. 

I think im going to try to build a log cabin right about where i took the picture this next year.  I think it would be nice to have a rustic cabin i can camp out in.  And if somone was looking for a place to camp out it would be nice that they would have their own space to get out of the weather.  Im thinking some bunk beds and a neat old pot belly stove in there would be just what the doctor ordered.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:13 pm

That sounds awesome,you could really feel woods with a cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got out to use the Rhino today   rhino - Got out to use the Rhino today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got out to use the Rhino today
Page 1 of 1