HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Vote_lcaprhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Voting_barrhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Vote_lcaprhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Voting_barrhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
09 700 not charging when running
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend

Go down 
+2
mike734
thekevin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thekevin

thekevin

rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm

So we got 10" of snow Thursday night into Friday and we have a nice little S curve coming down the hill into our subdivision and so far with my Warn ProVantage 3500 I have winched out 5 vehicles, an extended cab F-150, a Pontiac G6, a 4 door Dodge 4x4, a 4 door Frontier 4x4, and an awd Equinox.  I had to chain the Rhino off to a tree for a couple of them but the winch never had an issue.  I do know that I want to get rid of this crap metal cable and get synthetic rope.

rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend 20131208_110457_zps038f0a39
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:49 pm

use to be fun doing that crap around my parts. but the uptight sue happy Yankees im surrounded by ruined that pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
CamoRhino660

CamoRhino660

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Call or message Flimmy he has great prices on the rope! That's where I just got mine.
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Nice !!!

And You will love synthetic rope....the only way to winch !
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:17 pm

It was kind of funny, after I pulled the first guy out word spread around the subdivision and the rest of the people either called or walked to my house to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 pm

you should have started a rhino fund. zip tie a tip bucket to the cage.....lol
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Me to I can not say no,but I enjoy a good try with the winch and that I could pull a vehicle larger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Yeah, it really surprised a lot of people.  Makes me glad I have a good name brand winch.
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:36 pm

123.bert0621 wrote:
Me to I can not say no,but I enjoy a good try with the winch and that I could pull a vehicle larger and stronger.
yup I gotta agree. I pulled out a nissian xterra stuck in a mud hole not with the winch. i used a strap and about 20' worth of throttle.  the people there could not believe it and to be honest neither could I. 20 minutes the same xterra got stuck again and I got to flex some muscle again. it really makes ya feel good .
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Yep its a cool feeling.
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 pm

mike734 wrote:
you should have started a rhino fund. zip tie a tip bucket to the cage.....lol
Yeah one of the guys asked me "what do these things cost, like 8 grand or so".  He about shit himself when I told him I had over $21k in it.
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:53 pm

and to him its all a total waste of money probably.
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm sure, he acted a little limp wristed anyways.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 am

Its a shame that a lot of people are so clueless of what we do, and they can not help them selves.
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:14 am

123.bert0621 wrote:
Its a shame that a lot of people are so clueless of what we do, and they can not help them selves.

yup and there are a lot of people like that. my 32 year old male cousin called my wife and said he was stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire could she come change it he had no clue. but he could tell you the square route of 156321654164561321126546613216546 in less than 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:56 am

nice!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend   rhino - Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got to use the "Utility" portion of my Rhino this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: General Rhino :: General Rhino Discussion-
Jump to: