HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
The love of my life  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
The love of my life  Vote_lcapThe love of my life  Voting_barThe love of my life  Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
The love of my life  Vote_lcapThe love of my life  Voting_barThe love of my life  Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The love of my life

Go down 
+19
foyota86
bubba53
Brian lee Rhino450
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
skeeter9
thekevin
Mrs. Hot Rod
KJrhino
madmax 1
Pokahpolice
08Rhino450SE
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Hump
Deuces wild
Yotehunter66
JOHN DILLARD
Big Dog Daddy
Firefighter
T.Rhino
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

The love of my life  Empty
PostSubject: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm

My wife said that she was looking threw this site and alot of you guys mention your wives and she was nice enough to bring it to my attention that I haven't done that yet. So I just wanted to say a huge thank you for putting up with me and helping the rhino come out to be what it is. And just so I'm clear and I don't get into trouble the rhino is the second love of my life. And I'm sure James and Nikki find her easier to deal with since I'm in a panic most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:57 pm

God Bless the Wives ! Would never have made it without Her !
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

No defiantly not and the rhino for sure wouldn't be where it is now without her support.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy

Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Well I definitely married up. And I'm amazed how much she loves to go riding. I have gone on only one ride without her. The side by sides work out great for couples.
Back to top Go down
JOHN DILLARD

JOHN DILLARD

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey T.Rhino where do you guys ride around kenova . I have rode some east Lynn .and some where down rt 10 no idea where I was lol.nice riding there.
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Normally cabway lingo Wich is close to east Lynn you can get to both by trails we also go to rush Ky and ride there also. But nothing beats cabway lingo.
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66
Yotehunter66

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 pm

x2!
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 am

God made SXS so our spouse could have fun with us SXS!!!
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 am

Becky only goes with me about 10% of the time. One would think that she just don't like to ride, but the funny thing is that sometimes she gets the urge to go and asks me "are we going riding saturday?" Sounds crazy, but she don't like eating dust, and she don't like really cold rides. She's kinda picky about the riding environment. I think she will be riding more now as she said she really likes the new rhino.

She never gets ill about the rhino or riding. That was one of those things we got out of the way before we got married. She knows how much I like this stuff, and how happy it makes me. I do have more fun when she is there though. One thing I will say is that she doesn't get scared no matter what. Years ago I took her sliding around curves in a Camaro at about 100 and she never said a word. Only thing she said about the new rhino was that it took her a little bit to get used to the body roll going into the turns fast. Said she was used to it now.

She is definately the one that was meant for me.
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:02 am

Teresa is the same way. Doesn't care for the cold or the dust, but is fine with me going and spending the day in it !
Hmmm........maybe She is just trying to get rid of me for the day !
She rode a little bit with me when I was 4 wheeling, but rides a lot more now that we are side by side. She even drives me around sometimes
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 am

i made it 44 years not married then i seen nikki and it was over..lol
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:35 am

Over or just begun ! You have done well my friend !
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 am

just begun!!!snatched her right up...lol
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 am

I'm sure She just couldn't handle all that CHARM ! Or maybe She just really liked Your Rhino. HAHA
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 am

It had to be the rhino. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 am

we bought it together!! oct 08
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:58 am

Nikki's definitely got her work cut out for her bounce

my wife prefers to ride by herself on the quad.
she enjoys ridin' on the back of the harley, though.
Back to top Go down
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 am

My wife hates the Rhino. Doesn't want anything to do with it. Tells me she'll go riding with me then bails every time. Hates getting muddy, hates getting wet, hates being cold, hates the noise, hates the smell, hates the bumps, hates the dust, hates being out in the middle of the woods...so basically everything I love about it. But, with all that said, she doesn't bitch about the money I spend on it and never being around all summer long. The kids love riding so she gets some alone time while we're gone.
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 am

Pokahpolice wrote:
My wife hates the Rhino. Doesn't want anything to do with it. Tells me she'll go riding with me then bails every time. Hates getting muddy, hates getting wet, hates being cold, hates the noise, hates the smell, hates the bumps, hates the dust, hates being out in the middle of the woods...so basically everything I love about it. But, with all that said, she doesn't bitch about the money I spend on it and never being around all summer long. The kids love riding so she gets some alone time while we're gone.

sounds like a mutually good time to me. bounce
enjoy your kids while they're young. they grow up way too quickly.
i'm having a blast with my grandkids every chance i get.
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 pm

cant complain met my wife theresa when we were in the 8th grade still together oh yea she loves to ride anything with a motor
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:31 am

Im just rediscovering riding with the wife we rode together quads and camped before we had the kids now with the rhino all done {will post pics soon} were hoping to get out more the two or four of us and really enjoy it again...wife doesn't mind mud or cold jury is out on the kids,small girls we will hope ...
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 am

My family loves the rhino have to ride it most ever night, probably the best thing I ever bought!!!! THe best part of it is my wife calls this RED NECK FACEBOOK, thats awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 am

"RED NECK FACEBOOK' HAHAHA I like that !
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 am

Firefighter wrote:
"RED NECK FACEBOOK' HAHAHA I like that !

lol x2
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:34 am

lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The love of my life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next