HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
The love of my life  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe love of my life  - Page 2 Voting_barThe love of my life  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
The love of my life  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe love of my life  - Page 2 Voting_barThe love of my life  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The love of my life

Go down 
+19
foyota86
bubba53
Brian lee Rhino450
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
skeeter9
thekevin
Mrs. Hot Rod
KJrhino
madmax 1
Pokahpolice
08Rhino450SE
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Hump
Deuces wild
Yotehunter66
JOHN DILLARD
Big Dog Daddy
Firefighter
T.Rhino
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thekevin

thekevin

The love of my life  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 am

My wife sounds alot like Pokah's, she would only ride the ATV's when the conditions where absolutely perfect and then after about 45 minutes she was ready to go home. She hasn't even been out with me in the Rhino yet, she is a Yuppy, but she is super hot and puts up with me so I deal with it.
Back to top Go down
skeeter9

skeeter9

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Mines gone once although I don't get to go very often so haven't really figured out if she likes it I'm sure once I finally get mid travel installed and she takes a ride she will like it more....
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 am

thekevin wrote:
My wife sounds alot like Pokah's, she would only ride the ATV's when the conditions where absolutely perfect and then after about 45 minutes she was ready to go home. She hasn't even been out with me in the Rhino yet, she is a Yuppy, but she is super hot and puts up with me so I deal with it.
I think she will like the rhino if you get her in it. Smoother ride, safer, more comfy, and less mud on ya. Mine didn't care much for hanging of the back of the grizzly and was always scared to drive it. For her it wasn't a thing that she didn't like going out riding around, because she really always liked doing that in a truck. I'm sure she thinks the rhino is the best thing ever in the offroad world.
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:06 pm

And once you get them licking it it makes it easier talking them into putting money into it cause you are doing it for them. Idea
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 pm

T.Rhino wrote:
And once you get them licking it it makes it easier talking them into putting money into it cause you are doing it for them. Idea

couldn't pass this one up. (my mind is a little perverted)
don't you mean liking? bounce
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:11 pm

lmao.........HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry T. but I can't quit laughing..........

"once you get them licking it it makes it easier"

That the best typo I've read in a long time !!!

Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:28 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:04 pm

How did he do that, cause I find myself putting money out trying to get to the licking part? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

LMAO! That was funny right there!
Back to top Go down
Brian lee Rhino450

Brian lee Rhino450

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 pm

My wife loves the rhino. For years she rode on back of my bikes. Now she drives most of the time we go out. I get a blast out of watching her handeling the trails. Now if i can just get her to stop with the jumps. She hits every jump she sees. When i tell her to cool it with the jumps she tells me that is what its made for. Oh if only she had to pay for the new parts she might slow down. The rhino is something we very much enjoy doing together
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Lol x2
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm

HAHA That s funny, My wife does the same thing. WOT
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:44 am

Wife drove 1 time, drove me right off the road bank off a 20 ft drop. I spilled my beer, she cried, I laughed, we winched it back over and headed home. Broke windshield, and she learned how valuable a winch was. Now she only drives when I'm at work and she's riding around the house alone. I try to get her to drive every time we go out, but she won't do it. She always has some excuse.
Back to top Go down
bubba53

bubba53

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 pm

My wife rides with me quite often but still calls my ride The Money Pit....
Back to top Go down
foyota86

foyota86

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Great thread. I married up for sure. Got her into atv'ing a little, but has some back issues and like some the conditions have to be perfect (got a bit of YIPPY in her anyway, but frog gigging and night creek rides are slowly getting that out of her). HATES the cold (heater in the future for sure, LOL), don't like hills, a little mud maybe. All in all the rhino should open up more time in the woods. I enjoy her going and she is happy when I am happy. Since getting it, I have pretty much slacked off on all my honey do's, got to get them done to get all my upgrades!!! She is no doubt my rock and it will be 17 years in August still going on strong! I love the REDNECK FACEBOOK reference. She stays on FB, so I stay on HOTRODRHINOFORUMN!!
Back to top Go down
Randy3451

Randy3451

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 pm

My wife is a FACEBOOK junky!!! Always on her phone. She does love to go riding with me, Grizzly and Rhino. She doesn't care about driving, just riding, checking out the outdoors. She hates getting wet or muddy, especially when it's cold, so we have a rule, before I hit a mud hole, she gets the opportunity to get out and watch or video. Lol. The Rhino keeps her very dry and warm!!
Back to top Go down
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 pm

T.Rhino wrote:

HA!!! I just caught up with this thread and laughed my ass off when I read this!! My wife hates the Rhino....I haven't tried getting her to lick it first. She may catch on tho...I tried this tactic a few times in other situations.
Back to top Go down
Randy3451

Randy3451

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:04 pm

My wife AIN'T gonna "lick" anything I have!!!!!! Rhino or anything else, I don't even ask anymore. Lol.
Back to top Go down
foyota86

foyota86

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:48 am

Randy3451 wrote:
My wife AIN'T gonna "lick" anything I have!!!!!! Rhino or anything else, I don't even ask anymore. Lol.

x69!
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 pm

lol!The love of my life  - Page 2 2016508534The love of my life  - Page 2 2016508534
Back to top Go down
Dizzledog1

Dizzledog1

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

Making the marriage plunge on April 20th. Holy shit that's this Saturday!!! She loves to ride the rhino doesn't matter what weather conditions she wants to go. It's gonna b 2 wks before I can ride again due to wed and honeymoon . Ill b n Jamaica but going through rhino withdraws n kentucky. But I should be ok
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 am

WOW ! Congratulations !!!
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 am

Congrats on the upcoming, life changing event Dizzle. Everyone should have one, makes for a nice modification to ones life. The love of my life  - Page 2 2016508534
Back to top Go down
Dizzledog1

Dizzledog1

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 am

Very excited but also scared to death... Lol she's a good one though. Someone you can grow old an grey with... Well more grey than I already am. Ha ha. Thanks guys for your support!!
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:49 am

stay sober HA HA and congrats!
The love of my life  - Page 2 Rasta The love of my life  - Page 2 Dreadlocks The love of my life  - Page 2 Waving-banana-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The love of my life    The love of my life  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The love of my life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next