HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Vote_lcap:scratch:  Where to source parts? Voting_bar:scratch:  Where to source parts? Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
:scratch:  Where to source parts? Vote_lcap:scratch:  Where to source parts? Voting_bar:scratch:  Where to source parts? Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
09 700 not charging when running
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

:scratch: Where to source parts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
datarecall

:scratch:  Where to source parts? Empty
PostSubject: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey Guy's,

Getting the rhino back up and running. Looking for some parts our local dealers here don't carry much and are kind of dicks so I was hoping you guys might know some good places to source the following parts.
  • Fold Down Windshield
  • Back Right CV Boot
  • Jet Kit (660 Bored to 686)
  • Also I have an HMF exhaust that is just way to loud when the little one rides with me, Any thoughts on quieting this down? will a quiet core help a lot ?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by datarecall on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snorhino

Snorhino

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Start with the HotRod, JBS
Back to top Go down
datarecall

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks Snorhino, do they have a website(s) by chance ?
Back to top Go down
Snorhino

Snorhino

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Got down to the sponsor section of the home page, or James will likely chime in soon on the forum. Best prices around, great service. If you don't have a sheave kit your going to want one from James
Back to top Go down
datarecall

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Snorhino wrote:
Got down to the sponsor section of the home page, or James will likely chime in soon on the forum. Best prices around, great service. If you don't have a sheave kit your going to want one from James

I just replaced my entire clutch, the clutch bolt kept backing off for some unknown reason so I replaced every part I could find. (bad way of doing it i know)
Back to top Go down
honda450sfm

honda450sfm

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Quote :
I just replaced my entire clutch, the clutch bolt
kept backing off for some unknown reason so I replaced every part I
could find. (bad way of doing it i know)
A little blue loctite and impact will take care of this.

If you give James a call, he'll set you up. Just leave a message if he's not there, he will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
datarecall

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 pm

honda450sfm wrote:
Quote :
I just replaced my entire clutch, the clutch bolt
kept backing off for some unknown reason so I replaced every part I
could find. (bad way of doing it i know)
A little blue loctite and impact will take care of this.

If you give James a call, he'll set you up. Just leave a message if he's not there, he will get back to you.

Tried the blue loctite several times it would back out in the middle of the trail. I didnt want to use Red this time so i replaced most of the clutch parts to see if something was off balance and was causing it. See how it goes anyways.....
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:00 pm

You could send your new sheave to him to get it milled I'm pretty sure?
Back to top Go down
datarecall

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Does it make that big of a difference ?
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:39 pm

hmf quiet core makes quite a diff in sound
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:07 pm

The sheave makes a huge over stock, it adds two horse power, low end and top end, if its a 660 you need a cdi box to go over 44 mph though. One of the best mods you can do!
:scratch:  Where to source parts? 2016508534
Back to top Go down
datarecall

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Sounds good Ill give james a call on monday
Back to top Go down
Snorhino

Snorhino

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm

datarecall wrote:
Does it make that big of a difference ?

Oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :scratch: Where to source parts?   :scratch:  Where to source parts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:scratch: Where to source parts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Buy and Sell :: Want To Buy-
Jump to: