HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapits in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barits in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapits in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barits in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
09 700 not charging when running
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
Big Dog Daddy
Hump
Jet
Wingman
meats
CamoRhino660
REDRHINO64
madmax 1
chalkminer
123.bert0621
08Rhino450SE
Crusty
rhino727
scottwv
ASPENDELLROVER
Bayou Tiger
WV Hot Rod Rhino
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 am

a high tech radiator shield...its for ridn in muddy areas like ours...its bad ass
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 am

"high" tech...lmao
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:11 am

Lets see this "high tech shield" self cleaning, auto shutters, thermostatically controlled variable orifice? Sounds very interesting.
Back to top Go down
JBFIREMAN

JBFIREMAN

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:40 am

High Tech means like Homemade in redneck
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:09 am

X2
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:24 am

wallets ready......  on your mark....  get set ......     lol  sounds cool
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:40 am

wow. what a following. James is truly an immortal bounce 
all he has to do is put his hike-inspired revelations out there and his disciples fall over themselves trying to become enlightened and enabled.
so tell us, oh great one, just how much is this hike-inspired redneck-engineered technologically-innovative accessory gonna take outta my wallet? LOL
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm

08Rhino450SE wrote:
wow. what a following. James is truly an immortal bounce 
all he has to do is put his hike-inspired revelations out there and his disciples fall over themselves trying to become enlightened and enabled.
so tell us, oh great one, just how much is this hike-inspired redneck-engineered technologically-innovative accessory gonna take outta my wallet? LOL
LMAO  !@!!!!
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 pm

i have to say i probably wont buy them....because i just dont ride in mud much.  But the rest of you are all screaming...
its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Shut-up-and-take-my-money_zps13862723
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:26 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
a high tech radiator shield...its for ridn in muddy areas like ours...its bad ass
that will be great for the mudders. I tend to stay away from the mud.
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 pm

mike734 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Scott and James had a "discussion" about this at the forum ride as they were rinsing my radiator with a bottle of water.
when you go through a creek or other body of water onto a dry, dusty trail the dust kicked up by the person in front of you cakes to the front of the radiator and blocks the airflow.
i didn't even look at my radiator until the idiot light (that's me!) came on.
when you're out in the middle of the mountains or on the trail it's definitely not a warm, fuzzy feeling.
put me on the list, James bounce
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:55 pm

mike734 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Since when?  I seem to remember you backing up into a certain mud hole a second time, hence, your profile picture. LOL
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Bayou Tiger wrote:
mike734 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Since when?  I seem to remember you backing up into a certain mud hole a second time, hence, your profile picture. LOL
ahh...but there is no radiator in the back..HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm

chuddly wrote:
Bayou Tiger wrote:
mike734 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Yes but he went in front ways the first time. Lol
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Wingman wrote:
Maybe we all should have called!! Unless Bayou Tiger is the teachers pet.
Not his pet, just didn't want to still his thunder!!!!
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:48 pm

chuddly wrote:
Bayou Tiger wrote:
mike734 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
now that's funny!
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:28 pm

???????????????????????????Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:01 am

can I be the teachers pet? I need to go fast too...lmao
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 pm

ASPENDELLROVER wrote:
Only if u got the good stuff and like to go hiking!!!lol:cheers:
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:54 pm

OK   James lets see a pic of the new shield    Shocked
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:33 pm

ASPENDELLROVER wrote:
affraid ....nobody likes a suck-ass !!!...scratch ....lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Sponsor Forums :: JBS ........... 304-877-3419-
Jump to: