HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Vote_lcapi need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Voting_bari need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Vote_lcapi need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Voting_bari need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats

Go down 
+11
sls666
Brian lee Rhino450
chuddly
T.Rhino
09-rhino700
SteveS
foyota86
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
madmax 1
mike734
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mike734

mike734

i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Empty
PostSubject: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 pm

anyone have any tips on getting rid of stray cats with the exception of a .22?
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 pm

don't ask me we had some strays one time now we have 4 cats and 5 jack Russell terriers and believe it or not they are all buds cheers
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:20 pm

.17 HMR lol. 

Box trap and a ride to a dairy farm far away
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:23 pm

17 lol The cb rounds or cap rounds are awesome for 22. There really quiet, like a pellet gun. or there those have a heart traps that capture them alive.
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

lol we said the same thing.
flimmy wrote:
.17 HMR lol. 

Box trap and a ride to a dairy farm far away
Back to top Go down
foyota86

foyota86

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Antifreeze soaked sponge..no need to explain what will happen.

Live trap and long ride, like 10-15 miles. Male cats will travel a long way for a stray pussy
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:33 pm

for some reason I knew one of you was going to say 17 Laughing. wasn't sure if there was something I could spray around outside to keep em away. its gonna be hard to trap em it a family of 6. mom ,dad and 4 a few weeks old. them little bastards are quick too.
Back to top Go down
SteveS

SteveS

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:42 pm

mike734 wrote:
for some reason I knew one of you was going to say 17 Laughing. wasn't sure if there was something I could spray around outside to keep em away. its gonna be hard to trap em it a family of 6. mom ,dad and 4 a few weeks old. them little bastards are quick too.
A big bag of catnip, lovingly given, will win their friendship. Then, you can have a meaningful discussion with them to tell them the error of their ways. Heck, you might just invite them in for a nap..... They like to sleep in little cardboard boxes..... All packaged up and ready to take to the Humane Society for a proper adoption.
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:44 pm

mike734 wrote:
Give it 6 months and they will be on the couch! lol
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 pm

a  bowl of fresh milk surrounded by a  high voltage miniature electric fence....Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SteveS

SteveS

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:13 pm

09-rhino700 wrote:
a  bowl of fresh milk surrounded by a  high voltage miniature electric fence....Twisted Evil
OOOh, that IS cruel!    catcatcatcatcatcat >  Twisted Evil = pirat
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 pm

SteveS wrote:
09-rhino700 wrote:
OOOh, that IS cruel!    catcatcatcatcatcat >  Twisted Evil

no that is funny!

aint no way in hell there coming in my house. i don't want em. they were doing good for a while catching chipmunks , moles and snakes now there shitting in my landscape. i would rather have the chipmunks , moles and snakes.
Back to top Go down
foyota86

foyota86

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm

mike734 wrote:
SteveS wrote:
09-rhino700 wrote:

no that is funny!

aint no way in hell there coming in my house. i don't want em. they were doing good for a while catching chipmunks , moles and snakes now there shitting in my landscape. i would rather have the chipmunks , moles and snakes.

I have one and he craps under our deck, so I know how you feel. Cat crap and TN heat and humidity don't mix!
Back to top Go down
SteveS

SteveS

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:33 pm

mike734 wrote:
SteveS wrote:
09-rhino700 wrote:

no that is funny!

Yeah that is funny. But then, so will be the Revenge of the Kats, soon to be seen in your local Movie Emporium. Rated B-, for those with somewhat enquiring minds and less than exceptional souls...  
lol!
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:45 pm

lol  what the helll?What a Face
Back to top Go down
SteveS

SteveS

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:45 pm

foyota86 wrote:
mike734 wrote:
........aint no way in hell there coming in my house. i don't want em. they were doing good for a while catching chipmunks , moles and snakes now there shitting in my landscape. i would rather have the chipmunks , moles and snakes.
I have one and he craps under our deck, so I know how you feel. Cat crap and TN heat and humidity don't mix!
Don't get me wrong, I hear ya. Well, that shit is what is left of the chipmunks, moles and snakes, I would think. We adopted a family long ago and just adjusted, I suppose. They are friendly critters once you become friends. I suppose that, ultimately, you want the neighbors to be more attractive than you, eh? Find a way for that to happen?
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 am

Buy a pitbull all problems solved. Lol
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:15 am

put milk out on your neighbors porch....every morning.  Now your problems are solved
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 am

I would not mind them if they would just stop shitting in my landscape. there is 200 acres of woods behind and next to my house. gonna pick up some bottle rockets today and each time I see one walking towards my house gonna light one off in its direction. except for the kittens I`ll use those little things you throw and they pop.
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:14 am

I think theres a spray or something to put around your house that keeps them out
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 am

maybe get them an outdoor litter box Question
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:28 am

Btw anything cruel to an animal other then shooting crows and groundhogs doesn't fly at my house.  

Trap and relocate but if you going to use fireworks try fire crackers you never know where the bottle rocket is going to go
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 am

flimmy wrote:
Btw anything cruel to an animal other then shooting crows and groundhogs doesn't fly at my house.  

Trap and relocate but if you going to use fireworks try fire crackers you never know where the bottle rocket is going to go

im not about crulty towards animals of any kind. thats why i dont wanna shoot em. and actually them little snap pop things you throw are working great. i tossed a couple out last night when one was walking towards my house and it took off running. gonna try them for a few days. would rather not buy bottle rockets or fire crackers cause of my kids. also found out ammonia works great as a spray deturent. gonna go pick some up today and give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Brian lee Rhino450

Brian lee Rhino450

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:44 am

Coyotes, works out by where i live in west tx
Back to top Go down
sls666

sls666

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:55 am

a paintball gun fixxes them up if you not into the whole murder thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats   i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need ideas for getting rid of stray cats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next