HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
The beer your may have liked Vote_lcapThe beer your may have liked Voting_barThe beer your may have liked Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
The beer your may have liked Vote_lcapThe beer your may have liked Voting_barThe beer your may have liked Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The beer your may have liked

Go down 
+15
Yotehunter66
09-rhino700
mike734
08Rhino450SE
ChrisH
honda450sfm
FLOGROWN
Hump
ASPENDELLROVER
RiverRat
TBOMB
REDRHINO64
TBONE21
KeeperTwisted
123.bert0621
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

The beer your may have liked Empty
PostSubject: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:20 pm

The subject of what beer your dad may have drank years ago and what you find good today,some of the old brands that came up were;Labbat 50,O.V.,Black label,Molson EX,Molson Golden,Old Milwakee,Red Cap,Brador,Labatt Blue,Olympia(drank when the Canadian brewers striked)Straus,Extra Stock,... Now days we like Coors light,Bud light,Corona,Stella,Sleeman,Brava,Sol,Becks Hieniken... what are your favorites and the old brands you remember? drunken
Back to top Go down
KeeperTwisted

KeeperTwisted

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 pm

I remember my old man slamming 'ol Buckhorn beer years ago, actually decades ago...      man how time flies and how many changes to beer trends/styles since then.
The beer your may have liked Buckhorn%20Silver

Some of those brews you put in your list really bring back memories...       from many many beers ago!

Over and Out,
Curty
Keep 'er Twisted!!!

The beer your may have liked AIbEiAIAAABECM_At7rf3ua3wgEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKigwOGEzZTBiYWVmNzkxZWZjY2UyYWFlNjE0MDYyYzU5NTMxODI1YWUzMAGL7YTI5FsLIIAB3enRsKUZjtCR8w
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Good memories.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Blah
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:04 pm

I remember Budweiser and miller with the peel off tabs.now for me its coors lite and bud lite...and apple pie made in w.v.Reneck
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Coor's Lite is one of our favorites
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 pm

123.bert0621 wrote:
Coor's Lite is one of our favorites

Yep...smooth and no headache!!cheers
Back to top Go down
TBOMB

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:27 pm

In my teenage years, my friends Dad owned a Schlitz distributorship and hence I drank Schlitz. Later, my older brother worked at a Miller distributor and I drank Miller(Anyone see a pattern?). As I aged aged, I looked for decent beer that was on sale. Now, the only criteria is that the temperature be at least 20 degrees below body temperature!!!!
Back to top Go down
RiverRat

RiverRat

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:24 pm

I remember my dad drinkin Red Dog and Budweiser. Now days I drink Bud Light and Corona.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:04 am

Bud light and "the original banquet beer", Lonestar when my Dad could find it. the hard stuff is good camping but at home I just wanna kicks my neighbors asses...lol
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 am

Grandpa drank Bud, Millwaukee's Best, or Schlitz.  He gave me my 1st beer when I was 6 yrs old, half a cup of Bud and then put me on the lawn tractor.  A year later he taught me how to drive his 4 speed 76 Blazer around the yard.  Dad drank Miller Lite.  My favorites are Miller Lite, Labbatt Blue, Busch, and Budlight Platinum.  If I really want to get the party started I slam a Natty Daddy.  I fear no beer.
Back to top Go down
FLOGROWN

FLOGROWN

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 am

My pops drank Genesee Beer. Most probably never heard of it. When I want to drink mass quantities I go with the silver bullet, when looking to drink good quality beer I drink Maduro, Sam Smiths Oatmeal Stout, or even a good Guiness. When its time to throw down its Jack Daniels, and my own homemade batch of oohhh White Lightning.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:26 am

no white lightning out here, just "green pharmacies"
Back to top Go down
FLOGROWN

FLOGROWN

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 am

Ever been to Humboldt County aspen
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:44 am

yep, went to Chico State for a year, then realized I was not gettin any smarter and transfered to Cal Poly SLO. Its a "trip" up there..lol
Back to top Go down
honda450sfm

honda450sfm

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 am

I'm originally from Saskatchewan and this beer is only available there. The early European immigrants in this province drank this beer And is a Saskatchewan tradition. It used to be a good strong lager, now it seems to be more of a watered-down version After being bought out by Molsons but still good nonetheless. I always pick up a case or two to bring back to Alberta. 
It's called Bohemian or Boh

Last edited by honda450sfm on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisH

ChrisH

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:31 am

I remember Pabst Blue Ribbon in the fridge growing up. But the old man was mostly a mixed drink kinda guy. He loved rum and coke. These days I like most light beers; Bud Light is usually what I buy. But like the old man, I really enjoy a mixed drink.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:28 am

I did try Genesee cream ale,its OK.Sam Adams i think it was Boston lager not bad.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am

FLOGROWN wrote:
Ever been to Humboldt County aspen
Humboldt,in California Redwoods yes.
Back to top Go down
FLOGROWN

FLOGROWN

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am

123.bert0621 wrote:
I did try Genesee cream ale,its OK.Sam Adams i think it was Boston lager not bad.
Genesee cream ale, that's the one. My old man loves it, I say it's so so.
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 pm

schoenling little killers (little kings) was the ale of choice when i was a wee lad.
they used to sell em 2 for a buck.
every once in a while i'll drink a hudepohl or sam adams now.
mostly 7 & 7s when my wife isn't looking bounce
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:10 pm

my dad always had Genesee cream ale in the fridge then switched to Yuengling lager and now nothing. my grandfather was a Miller highlife guy till the day he died. and myself i am allergic to beer. so i am a apple pie , apple , cherry , peach and mango moonshine guy it all depends on what i feel like making. i also enjoy amaretto and coke.
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:30 pm

is moonshine good? everyone I know that has tried it cringes ...
Back to top Go down
FLOGROWN

FLOGROWN

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:56 pm

09-rhino700 wrote:
is moonshine good? everyone I know that has tried it cringes ...
Moonshine is an acquired taste, straight it will make u cringe I don't care who you are, all the peach and strawberry and apple pie is pretty easy going but will still bite you in the throat. Gets the job done fast and no headaches if its made right.
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Apple pie sounds amazing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beer your may have liked   The beer your may have liked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beer your may have liked
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next