HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Tough old man - Page 2 Vote_lcapTough old man - Page 2 Voting_barTough old man - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Tough old man - Page 2 Vote_lcapTough old man - Page 2 Voting_barTough old man - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tough old man

Go down 
+19
scottwv
Gyrene
RiverRat
UnderDawg
FLOGROWN
Snorhino
Brian lee Rhino450
Deuces wild
madmax 1
08Rhino450SE
123.bert0621
Yotehunter66
rhinoroger
PA. GRIZZLY
mike734
09-rhino700
T.Rhino
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ASPENDELLROVER
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gyrene

Gyrene

Tough old man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 am

Glad yall caught it early......

Prayers for you and your family and wishing your Pop a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:30 am

Super cool they could hook him up w/the stents , instead of havin to do surgery !!  I /we went through a similar senario a couple years back with my "ole-man"...SCARY-ASS shit !!!  I know what you mean about him bein ur best friend as well...me and mine hang together all the time , hunting , ridin the harleys , and the sxs's ...he was with me on the ride Hump got all tore up , whenever i decided to drive on one front wheel !  A lot of crazy shit goes through your head , whenever you see them lying in that hospital bed...GLAD to hear he's gonna be fine !!!
Back to top Go down
JBFIREMAN

JBFIREMAN

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 am

Hope all goes well, Prays
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:01 am

scottwv wrote:
Super cool they could hook him up w/the stents , instead of havin to do surgery !!  I /we went through a similar senario a couple years back with my "ole-man"...SCARY-ASS shit !!!  I know what you mean about him bein ur best friend as well...me and mine hang together all the time , hunting , ridin the harleys , and the sxs's ...he was with me on the ride Hump got all tore up , whenever i decided to drive on one front wheel !  A lot of crazy shit goes through your head , whenever you see them lying in that hospital bed...GLAD to hear he's gonna be fine !!!
Me and you joke around a lot and give each other a hard time some times but this is no bullshit I thank it's great the relationship you have with your dad when we went on that ride at James house I thought that was really cool that you and your dad was together. I hope and pray everyday that I am building that type of relationship with my kids. Your not a half bad guy you dick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RickAZ

RickAZ

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Best wishes to your Dad, I hope he has a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

T.Rhino wrote:
scottwv wrote:
Me and you joke around a lot and give each other a hard time some times but this is no bullshit I thank it's great the relationship you have with your dad when we went on that ride at James house I thought that was really cool that you and your dad was together. I hope and pray everyday that I am building that type of relationship with my kids. Your not a half bad guy you dick. Very Happy
love it!
 Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana 
forum hugs and kisses lol
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 pm

tell pops to take it easy for a while , prayers and thoughts for all of yous everyday bros
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 pm

saw him today, he is still pretty freaked out, tuesday he gets another. you never know when your card is gonna be pulled. I have been tripin too. Been hikin a few miles miles than normal. thanks Mick...btw I love your shifter knob...lol
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm

thanks bro much love for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Hope everything goes good for your dad!and he has a quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 am

T.Rhino wrote:
scottwv wrote:
 Know what you mean...I have shared custody of my boy.  I have him one week, then he goes to his moms for a week.  I try and do as much stuff with him as I can...hopefully when he's older ,  he'll still wanna hang with pops !!
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:54 am

08Rhino450SE wrote:
T.Rhino wrote:
scottwv wrote:
love it!
 Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana 
forum hugs and kisses lol
 As long as Teddy takes his meds ,  he's somewhat pleasant to be around !!  affraid
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 am

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
saw him today, he is still pretty freaked out, tuesday he gets another. you never know when your card is gonna be pulled. I have been tripin too. Been hikin a few miles miles than normal. thanks Mick...btw I love your shifter knob...lol
 Good to hear he's doin better !!  They get the other one in , and he'll be good as new !!  I've been right where you're at right now...would not wish that shit on anyone.  No matter how old WE get...we all ways think of our dad as superman...hard as hell when ya see them lying in a hospital bed .
Back to top Go down
JBFIREMAN

JBFIREMAN

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:47 am

Don't get to busy to call. Life can get shitty and WE need to just slower down and stay in touch with family GODBLESS and Prays for all
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 am

great to here he is doing better!!
Back to top Go down
FLOGROWN

FLOGROWN

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:37 pm

That's great news, glad to hear he is doing better. The power of forum prayer.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Credit to the steel of the old guys.
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 pm

123.bert0621 wrote:
Credit to the steel of the old guys.
 X2 glad he is doing better!cheers
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:36 am

ya jp hope things keep going in your direction
Back to top Go down
Gyrene

Gyrene

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Glad to hear he's improving!!!!!

Still in our prayers.....
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Glad thangs are looking up for you guys.
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 pm

glad that he 's doing better , hope it continues   prayers for ya'll
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:32 pm

thanks guys, just got home from hell, I mean the hospital, second stent went in smooth and he will be kept overnight for observation. Get this, the good ole insurance company(blue cross and medicare) are calling this surgery an elective surgery so its gonna cost him $1500 instead of just a deductable. I would not be elective if he went to the ER. Only reason he didnt have the second stent put in the next day was the doctor was going on vacation...wtf? Didnt matter what the dr said, thats just how it goes and its only gonna get worse...thanks to osama bama...got take care of all the poor bullshit! I'm just glad I got my bonus to help my old man out.
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 pm

thays fuckin bullshit jp , but real glade pops is doing better,
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Glad everything went good!...blue cross blue shield sucks azz...I have it also.costs me $165 a week out of my check for family coverage and 5000 deductible per person!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough old man   Tough old man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough old man
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Members :: Off Topic-
Jump to: