HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Question about alba pipes Vote_lcapQuestion about alba pipes Voting_barQuestion about alba pipes Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Question about alba pipes Vote_lcapQuestion about alba pipes Voting_barQuestion about alba pipes Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question about alba pipes

Go down 
+8
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ChrisH
thekevin
08Rhino450SE
flimmy
thePayne
REDRHINO64
CamoRhino660
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CamoRhino660

CamoRhino660

Question about alba pipes Empty
PostSubject: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Hey guys I thought I seen on hear one time that Nate said 379 shipped for a 660 pipe and now I can't find it anywhere!! Can someone point me in the right direction?  I need an exhaust bad!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:20 pm

He did have a special on them one time for forum members,just shoot him a message.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Any one ever send Albanate a message and hear back? I am interested in one for my 2012 700 rhino just wondering our discount price on one.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:08 am

I called Alba yesterday and they had 660 pipes in stock but where out of 700's now but should have more in a couple weeks. I know Alba price for 660 on thier webpage is $499 shipped but you can save $50 and order one off thier Ebay page for $450 shipped.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Just call and order it and say you saw it on here for $379 shipped and I bet they will sell it for that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Just wondering how much better it will make my 734 run over the stock with tip.
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Buy it for the sound. You know it's music to your ears, Rodney bounce
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:29 pm

I enjoy watching you spend money to try and outrun me.  Maybe if I decide to put my stock piston back in you will be able to.
Back to top Go down
ChrisH

ChrisH

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:30 pm

How does the Alba pipe compare to the Muzzy?
Sound?
Performance?

Can anyone comment? I'm about to throw my Muzzys in the trash. The packing is not good and the left muffler canister is resting on top of the diff bracket which is about to wear a hole in the canister. The Muzzys sound amazing, they look badass, and help with the power, but I am not impressed with the overall execution.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Well I have blue printed my exhaust ports in my head to match the copper washers between the head pipe and exhaust port in head which was at least 4mm of material that got taken out to improve flow along with grinding welds down inside headpipe and I can tell that made a difference but I would think a freeier flowing exhaust would mean more horsepower but thats not torque and lowend thats midrange topend and topend. I think I will stick with what I got for a while before I pull the trigger on something.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:44 pm

thekevin wrote:
I enjoy watching you spend money to try and outrun me.  Maybe if I decide to put my stock piston back in you will be able to.
Screw you Kevin! We can't hang out anymore and I want my friendship braclet back!!
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 pm

I just figured that was implied.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:50 pm

thekevin wrote:
I just figured that was implied.
Can I borrow a couple hundred bucks I promise I'll pay you back sometime?
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:51 pm

I would but its all tied up in making my rhino safer and heavier.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:52 pm

ChrisH wrote:
How does the Alba pipe compare to the Muzzy?
Sound?
Performance?

Can anyone comment? I'm about to throw my Muzzys in the trash. The packing is not good and the left muffler canister is resting on top of the diff bracket which is about to wear a hole in the canister. The Muzzys sound amazing, they look badass, and help with the power, but I am not impressed with the overall execution.
sound is better..as far as performance i switched motors at the same time so its hard to tell if i lost any...i would settle for a little loss cause i like the quieter sound and less fumes in the cab...1100 miles on the alba already Dancing Banana  Dancing Banana  Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:54 pm

James you need to update your sig with your current motor and setup so we can see what to shoot for.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:14 pm

he can't even type, maybe Nikki will...lol
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:37 pm

im starting to put my old motor back together
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 pm

hope teddy likes a mohawk...lmao
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:27 pm

JP you ass kiss. You told me last week that you wouldn't take 2 of James's rhino for 1 of mine. Lol
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:39 pm

i heard you were burnin a lot of oil and runnin hot, so my money is on the fresh 787...lol....maybe your son will loan you his bike...lol....I'd just leave your bike alone till the big ride and hope "time will heal all wounds"..lmao
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 pm

CamoRhino660 wrote:
Hey guys I thought I seen on hear one time that Nate said 379 shipped for a 660 pipe and now I can't find it anywhere!! Can someone point me in the right direction?  I need an exhaust bad!!!!!!!!
here ya go

https://hotrodrhinoforums.forumotion.com/t288-looking-for-alba-or-muzzys#7099
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Not burning any oil but I have been leaving it alone till then. But I really can't believe you would talk about my engine builder like that he only builds bullet proof engines. lol! Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about alba pipes   Question about alba pipes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about alba pipes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next