HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
camshaws dumb ass Vote_lcapcamshaws dumb ass Voting_barcamshaws dumb ass Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
camshaws dumb ass Vote_lcapcamshaws dumb ass Voting_barcamshaws dumb ass Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

camshaws dumb ass

Go down 
+11
Stuntmanmike
Yotehunter66
madmax 1
tjt603
skeeter9
KJrhino
T.Rhino
Quadog
Kenny G
ASPENDELLROVER
WV Hot Rod Rhino
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:07 pm

well im gonna speak my mind..what a dumb ass...he cant feel 7 hp if you put it right under his ass....lmao.he said he tried them all and couldnt tell a difference ...but alba said it made 7 more hp...so all these assholes over there that dont know there ass from a hole in the ground dont wanna come over here and show there face now that there is #s to back up what ive been saying all along....pussys..they wanna stay over there and spread lies..show your face pussy and say you are wrong if you got any balls at all..if they dont get what they are supposed to...then its in wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!......pussys....and thats the truth!!!
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 pm

I think those guys are creating fake profiles to just talk shit and try to ruin you over there. My Dad calls it a "simple form of jelousy"...consider the source. its still a joke
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:35 pm

we should make a list of people not to listen too...even if he knows about stuff i dont..... he still spreads lies..if people listen to him they would never get a good sheave...i dont want half truth and half lies...
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Isn't it call "Penis Envy" Question
Back to top Go down
Quadog

Quadog

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 pm

camshaws dumb ass 496_pe10
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Isn't that the truth Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 pm

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
I think those guys are creating fake profiles to just talk shit and try to ruin you over there. My Dad calls it a "simple form of jelousy"...consider the source. its still a joke
I thought it was a little odd to that the hole time he was there nothing was ever said now all of a sudden people are saying his sheave didn't work. I don't fish for a leaving but I know when something smells fishy.
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm

They have come out of the wood work now there all the same no difference then my question is why did they all say theres are better than the hot rod... Just trying to stir it up James numbers don't lie and rave reviews don't lie when I ordered mine I couldn't find 1 unbiased review of your sheave that didn't love it unless they were selling there own.. You and your stuff speaks for itself that's how you got my business good and helpful as well
Back to top Go down
skeeter9

skeeter9

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm

They have shafts on their tongues and balls on their chins.... Then claim if their friends represented them as we represented JBS they wouldn't be friends... Guess since we don't take no shit and got swangin sacks they gotta be haters LOL
Back to top Go down
tjt603

tjt603

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm

What a Bitch...
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

they're green with envy
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66
Yotehunter66

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Quadog wrote:
camshaws dumb ass 496_pe10
The power of the triangle.
Back to top Go down
Stuntmanmike

Stuntmanmike

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 pm

True that!
Back to top Go down
Baxter Built Fabrications

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:43 am

I just posted a comment on RF under" where's CamShaw" that I'm sure will get me banned but the admin that deleted my thread the other night that asked where JBS go can take his biased BS and pack it.He could check my logs to see that I hadn't been around there since Nov.and was asking a ligit question but now they can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
skeeter9

skeeter9

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 am

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just read it yeah seems the few main contributers over there are all laying in the same bed sucking stroking and choking on the same meat poles and perfectly happy living in libtardville....
Back to top Go down
Baxter Built Fabrications

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 am

It just pisses me off with their "we aren't biased"," these clutches are all the same" BS as they stand united under idiots all the while.If James didn't back his stuff with real world data and defended his lack of R&D garbage I'd put him in the same boat but he does the oposite.He can be a little rough around the edges with the defending at times "lol"but I understand that when somone is standing there and critisizing all the hard work and time you put into somthing, it tends to get a little heated quick.Especially coming from some of the people that really don't have a clue as to what they are talking about.I'll quit bitchin about RF.I'm done with the place.Moving on! We probably all should before we dick this site up to.There are people that agree with James but are friends with the other side.We're just going to dick James' sales by cluttering this place with our biased opinions!That's my opinion though and you can tell me to shut my pie hole! lol
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 am

who said this?
if they made 7 horsepower more witha jbs over a utv with the exact same
weights and springs on the same car with the same belt i will go buy a
fake set of boobs for myself! lol. apparently the old clutch and belt
was all tore up. lol any ody will report in favor of free parts.
and if some great increase was found then go explain it to the group of
guys who have ran both and emailed me saying hmmm they cant feel or see
any difference. now go cry homer!

Guess I'm homer now..lmao
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:45 am

hhmmmm...they sure did do good in the san felipi 250.......no difference..cause they are too stupid to get it right..the problem with this story is,,,they email camshaws dumb fukn ass when they should have called me.......i got a letter from dr pulley where camslut was trying to buy ODs and they told him to call me!!!!!!!!!!!lmao...lmao ...lmao..gonna post for yall...they are no better but he is trying to get in on it....lmao...im doing testing for them that nobody is doing or even knows about...bring it cammmie you little bitch!!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 am

so he is pretty much saying every time alba tested a sheave it was not in good shape...what a idiot..they called and asked me about running it and i was so pumped i said hell yell and sent a free one...he acts like i did it so they would lie and say it was good..i know how mine runs with it and will put it against any bike that dont have my sheave and smoke their ass!!!i wish cammie lived closer!!..i would wanna go on a ride with him show him what a real rhino run like...his is a piece of shit anyways cause he said himself if was wound out at 40-50..go look..lmao.. evidently he is to ashamed to show his dumb ass over here where the true info is!!!........hotrodrhinoforums.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:31 am

Thats right!! Great thread right here!!
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 pm

i told him he should get big boobs. for a guy who only runs his mouth, it amazes me how many people take his word as gospel and come to his defense. i'm gonna keep fuckin with him.
Back to top Go down
skeeter9

skeeter9

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm

He said to a new member that's the best forum there is so I had to pm them this one LOL
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:13 pm

thats right
Back to top Go down
skeeter9

skeeter9

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 pm

The guy isn't admin he pmd me back all he got was ************** lmao so I threw in some spaces this time muahaha
Back to top Go down
dunerdan

dunerdan

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 pm

lol!

that's cuz he swears 10g weights are the best. he doesn't change them and only sets up for duning, which he didnt try your sheave out in James. but he does know alot, just hard headed lol.

in the dunes with 14's I was able to go alot more places, even with a broke piston all weekend!

lol here's a sweet pic of your boy!

camshaws dumb ass 399836F2-2E84-4465-8FB8-ECA9A3A41A88-36056-000003EC82E33442
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

camshaws dumb ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: camshaws dumb ass   camshaws dumb ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

camshaws dumb ass
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next