HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Vote_lcapexhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Voting_barexhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Vote_lcapexhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Voting_barexhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ron woods exhaust

Go down 
+7
REDRHINO64
RiverRat
banchee6
CamoRhino660
onebuilder
WV Hot Rod Rhino
KJrhino
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KJrhino

KJrhino

exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Empty
PostSubject: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 am

I rode the rhino quite a bit Easter weekend and had my smaller daughters with me and I got to say I love the RW exhaust it sounds good deep and throaty and not to Loud I hate Loud exhaust you can hear and speak with people in the cab and behind the rhino with the engine running I'm very pleased and it has a spark arrestor a stainless end cap like a super trap quiter than my buddy's muzzy and good fit and finish. Why don't more people run them? Tune able with the discs in the end very good I thought
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 am

post some pics!!
Back to top Go down
onebuilder

onebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 am

A lot of people do run the Ron Woods exhaust. It's a great performance exhaust! IMO it's just as good or better than Muzzys.
Back to top Go down
CamoRhino660

CamoRhino660

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 am

Where did you get it at? Cost?
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 pm

I got mine from Elliot at rotax.com it's the RW website Elliot was good to deal with I got it on sale I believe it was 580 approximately I don't have the receipt in front of me that's the whole system with the spark arrest or and stainless endcap
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 pm

I will post some pics when I get home tonite James and I am trying that msd we spoke about yesterday and then I will call about ordering my own with all the mods I have. The only down side with the RW is there is no port or bung for a a/f gauge I will have to come up with something I suppose
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:38 pm

I will post some pics when I get home tonite James and I am trying that msd we spoke about yesterday and then I will call about ordering my own with all the mods I have. The only down side with the RW is there is no port or bung for a a/f gauge I will have to come up with something I suppose
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Whoops...
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 am

OK I took the pics but can't get them to upload i will try later penitence with the disabled please.. lol
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm

exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Img_0425
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Img_0426
Back to top Go down
banchee6

banchee6

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 pm

If you can, get some sound clips. I'd like to put an aftermarket exhaust on mine to help with a little more flow. Take that stocker off.
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 pm

exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Img_0427
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:14 pm

I will try today banchee6 for some sound i really like how it sound hopefully you will too AND A HUGE THANKS TO FIREFIGHTER i finally played with it enough and figured out a right click on a macbook with no clicks. thanks again Took awhile James heres the pics
Back to top Go down
RiverRat

RiverRat

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Does it have that super trapp sound?
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Looks good!! supposed to make good power!
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:47 am

YES IT DOES SOUND LIKE A SUPERTRAPP, I HAD ONE ON MY XR 350 NICE AND MELLOW
Back to top Go down
badzr2

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Love my Ron Woods exhaust, i put all the discs in for the dunes and run 7-8 most other times and its not too loud and has a good sound
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Sounds Badass! That's a really clean rhino!
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:44 pm

sounds nice had super trapps on some of my dirt bikes like the tunability more dics top end, less dics more bottom end bike is really clean man
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Thanks guys It wasn't that way when I bought it but she looks good now
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Very Nice setup and sounds good !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron woods exhaust    exhaust - Ron woods exhaust  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron woods exhaust
Page 1 of 1