HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Vote_lcapfull 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Voting_barfull 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Vote_lcapfull 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Voting_barfull 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt

Go down 
+4
chuddly
Kenny G
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
TNTJ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TNTJ

full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Empty
PostSubject: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 am

I thought I'd post
and see if anyone is running a two seater roll cage that allows the bed to
tilit. pics, or info on who may be a good source to to check out would be
appeciated.

I would love to keep the J-strong top I currently have, but
not sure it would be compatible with an after
market cage
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 am

I think bumpers has his and it still dumps. Its pretty badass!
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

TNTJ, I'm running a custom 2 seater that you can still use the dump with. You do have to disconnect where there are 4 quick connects between the main cage and the rear cage. I got mine from a dude out of Cali, that had someone build it for him. Hex-head and drop 8 bolts and she'll dump. You can check it out under 'pic of your ride'. Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Kenny G on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:40 pm

TNTJ, Look under Kenny G's Bitchin Trail 450; the forum site has the pic all chopped but do can still get a view. I left the head rest bars on for the seat belts and putting and Ryder dust blanket on her, it will need them for support. The back view you can see where the two parts of the cage disconnect, about 3/4 of the way up the support bars coming down into the bed. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

here is mine i built last weekend. I think im going to add some diagonals to it. I know its not the strongest in the world but it will keep the ground off their heads
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt 20130331_145256_zpsa6e86171
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt 20130331_145303_zpsca1b9c45
It only bolts to the bed so the cage dumps with the bed. i figure if i roll it and destroy something that is an acceptable loss as long as it protects anyone in the back. Im willing to rebuild for the convenience of the dump bed
Back to top Go down
TNTJ

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:14 pm

CustomizedRhino13 wrote:
I think bumpers has his and it still dumps. Its pretty badass!
I went over to the other forum and found pics. thanks.

Kenny G wrote:
TNTJ, Look under Kenny G's Bitchin Trail 450; the forum site has the pic all chopped but do can still get a view. I left the head rest bars on for the seat belts and putting and Ryder dust blanket on her, it will need them for support. The back view you can see where the two parts of the cage disconnect, about 3/4 of the way up the support bars coming down into the bed. Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks Kenny. I found the pics, but do you have any showing how the cage hits the bed? nice rhino BTW!
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 pm

TNTJ, I'll see about taking some pics if you need to see. But basically the arms that drop down into the box attach behind the wheel wells through the floor of the bed. The arms that run vertical with the bed quick lock into the cage bar running across the front of the bed side to side. I'm going to be working on the bike this weekend and I'll post something for you to see. It's a nice setup.Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TNTJ

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am

Thanks Kenny. I can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt <a href=full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Rhinodumpbed001_zpsc4ab06e9" />full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Rhinodumpbed004_zps24cf8181full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Rhinodumpbed001_zpsc4ab06e9Here's a shot with the bed tilted and one of the quick connect.

Last edited by Kenny G on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TNTJ

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Thanks Kenny. I like those qucik connects. any issues with those rattling or not wanting to join together? Alos do you have pics from the rear so I can see how you cut the bed to allow the cage to tie to the frame?
Back to top Go down
Bumpers

Bumpers

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:55 pm

full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt DSC00112
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt DSC00113
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt DSC00115
full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt DSC00114

full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt E7351920-orig_zps381e4ae4
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:07 pm

nice!!
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm

That's not nice fool that's bad ass !!!
Back to top Go down
Bumpers

Bumpers

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:40 pm

thanks guys... one day i plan to build anther and get rid of the bed and change it up some... i would like it to sit lower but i'm 6'6" and i have 3" or so of clearance with a helmet on so i wont ever hit my nogin
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Nice setup Bumpers. I've got to dismantling my cage for the dump action to work, the cage is attached into the back bed support bar that runs across the under-side of the bed; as your bed just slides away from any support in the back. Yours makes it much more handy for the quick dump usage. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Bumpers

Bumpers

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 pm

I still need to drill a hole or two and I had planned on putting some pins or somthing in the bed through the plateon the bottom of the cage so it will help hold it steady were I to slam it hard on the rear part of the cage
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:46 am

Bumpers, that is a hell of a nice cage.  I've been thinking about doing something with mine soon.  Maybe chop what's already there, and add something to the rear.  I want to come up with something that will let the bed dump.  I like how easy it is to clean under the bed, and the inside of the bed itself when it's dumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt   full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

full 2 seater cage that allows bed to tilt
Page 1 of 1