HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
How did you find out about this site ? Vote_lcapHow did you find out about this site ? Voting_barHow did you find out about this site ? Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
How did you find out about this site ? Vote_lcapHow did you find out about this site ? Voting_barHow did you find out about this site ? Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How did you find out about this site ?

Go down 
+14
honda450sfm
Firefighter
skeeter9
Deuces wild
Kenny G
Pokahpolice
rhino727
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Yotehunter66
Wingman
08Rhino450SE
banchee6
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
18 posters
AuthorMessage
flimmy

flimmy

How did you find out about this site ? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 am

How did everyone find out about this site ?

I have seen a few post on rf telling people to come over here and know people have gotten pm's. But is there any other ways ? James said that all his videos more have the web site title at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:28 pm

rhinoforum.net pms and replys, but Whenever I google it I only came up with rhinoforums.net. One time I googled it and it finally came up.
Back to top Go down
banchee6

banchee6

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Im a RF reject....... HOTROD RULES....................................
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:22 pm

banchee6 wrote:
Im a RF reject....... HOTROD RULES....................................

I was in the middle of the shit storm that started when the RF Nazis started deleting/censoring.
The final straw was when, in a post, I stood up for Hotrod and they told me to get lost.
I don't want to be a member of a forum like that. bounce

James and Nikki are 2 of the most gracious people I have ever done business with, and that speaks volumes.
Back to top Go down
Wingman

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 pm

I was spammed on RF.com but I like spam!!!
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:45 pm

This wraps up the other place.
How did you find out about this site ? Owned%20forum%20post
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66
Yotehunter66

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Another forum and from buying parts.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm

i clicked on this and thought i was banned..lmao..........bobby d told me about it...lol
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm

when I got back on rf looking for James an was like what tha h... called the shop for parts an got the news of their crap over there an ant been back, hell of a lot better here don't ya'll think
Back to top Go down
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

I was on Facebook when James posted the link. I think I was the fourth member.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 pm

I had a 'Vision', and in that vision was 12 virgins. So naturally I saddled up the Rhino and went ah lookin. Yeepyeee. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:53 pm

everyone needs to do a few searches every day for
"HOTROD RHINO FORUMS"

and it will start popping up more frequently.
(ya gotta goose it a little)
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 am

I found it written on the wall in the men's room of a truck stop, that's were I get all my classy reading and phone numbers from. Where else would you expect to find a bunch of rednecks gathering at?
Back to top Go down
skeeter9

skeeter9

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 am

Good ol retarded forum runaway...
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:59 am

Maybe on the back of a milk carton?
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:05 am

HAHAHAHA.......You Guys are the BEST !!!
Back to top Go down
honda450sfm

honda450sfm

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Read the shitshow over at RF, called James to give him my support, told me of the HotRodRhinoForums, the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:54 pm

RF defect read and watched the true colors over there James was banned and we were talking parts and he told me the forum would be up late that eve next morning so I woke up and joined up follow and support the people who ALWAYS help and support others James and nikki have been nothing but good to me. Im loyal to those who are good
Back to top Go down
bubba53

bubba53

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:17 pm

I think everyone should be able to express their opinions without getting booted off any forums...I mean....America was built on free speech
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Did you forget Obama is in office? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Brian lee Rhino450

Brian lee Rhino450

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:40 am

I followed a bunch of you guys to utv underground for about a week. Then saw a post there to hit up Hotrodrhino so i did. When all that bs was goin on it did make for some interesting reading on the night shift
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 am

James cused at me and threatend not to work on my rhino anymore if I didn't join. Lol just jocking I was also in the middle of the bullshit at RF and just came along with the boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this site ?   How did you find out about this site ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about this site ?
Page 1 of 1