HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Vote_lcapneed new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Voting_barneed new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Vote_lcapneed new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Voting_barneed new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions

Go down 
+2
EddieMc
ararhino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ararhino

ararhino

need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Empty
PostSubject: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Went to Moab a couple of years ago and used my stock tires. Need some new ones for this Junes trip but need some suggestions. I have been looking at the Duro Power Grip Radials due to the price and have heard alot of good things about them. Any of you used them in this type of terrain?
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:02 pm

50caliberracing.com
Back to top Go down
ararhino

ararhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take a look later today and see what they have. Do you run these tires and if so any complaints?
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

yeah i have had them now for 3 months and love them mybuddies with rhinos are buying them this week actually they are durable with very thick tread
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

yeah i have had them now for 3 months and love them mybuddies with rhinos are buying them this week actually they are durable with very thick tread
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 pm

need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions 20130402_140835_zps0f4827d7 < here they are on my rhino picture sucks sorry
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 pm

need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Facebook_2070730093_zps08576fd4 and again here
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Those tires look cool buy them but they would look better on mine I bet... Laughing
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 am

Both yall buy some
Back to top Go down
ararhino

ararhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 am

Those really look beefy and I bet they work good in the mud too....... I may let you try them Kyle when I get a set!
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:27 pm

ararhino wrote:
Those really look beefy and I bet they work good in the mud too....... I may let you try them Kyle when I get a set!
hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

There are a few atv/utv rental companies out there. Why don't you call one of them and ask them what they use.
Back to top Go down
ararhino

ararhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Thanks Dave, I will look into that.

I was thinking, maybe I should get Kyle to buy a set and let me try them before I commit to the purchase as well as him putting them on his wheels to try. I know they would look great on my Rhino and I could test them out in Moab for him.

eddiemc, in the pictures you posted it looks like you are running the same size on the front and the rear, it that right? I don't have extended swing arms on mine as it is still stock in that respect. Looks like you are much wider then I'am.
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Hmm deal i will buy them and let you run them in moab, after my mudlites are trash lol then Ill go to the dunes with you paddles when your in moab.
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Might as well demo the sport shocks as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

I was just checking out the "Rally On The Rocks" site today that's coming up in May. Looks like it would be a kick in the pants to attend. Have fun in Moab!
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:24 am

ararhino wrote:
Thanks Dave, I will look into that.

I was thinking, maybe I should get Kyle to buy a set and let me try them before I commit to the purchase as well as him putting them on his wheels to try. I know they would look great on my Rhino and I could test them out in Moab for him.

eddiemc, in the pictures you posted it looks like you are running the same size on the front and the rear, it that right? I don't have extended swing arms on mine as it is still stock in that respect. Looks like you are much wider then I'am.
if I remember correctly fronts are 9' rears are 11'
Back to top Go down
ararhino

ararhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Thanks for the offer Kyle, you can use my paddles anytime.

I will check out the "Rally on the Rocks" , KennyG
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 pm

ararhino wrote:

Ararhino, If you go to the Rally On The Rocks, you can sign up for trial running new tires on your bike. They'll supply you with wheels/tires you just enjoy them. Only so many will get the chance, think they were doing shocks also. But you have to sign up early. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ararhino

ararhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm

GREAT! I will sign up now
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:57 pm

lance at rally on the rocks was our first customer...i hand milled his and sent him a cnc one months later...he got one for all his rhinos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions   need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need new tires for my trip to Moab, Utah any suggestions
Page 1 of 1