HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
No doubt the site to be on Vote_lcapNo doubt the site to be on Voting_barNo doubt the site to be on Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
No doubt the site to be on Vote_lcapNo doubt the site to be on Voting_barNo doubt the site to be on Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No doubt the site to be on

Go down 
+5
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ChrisH
Hump
ASPENDELLROVER
foyota86
9 posters
AuthorMessage
foyota86

foyota86

No doubt the site to be on Empty
PostSubject: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:53 am

After spending countless months searching, reading, and all that while looking for my Rhino to purchase on that other site, it has only taking me about 2 days to determine this site is it, period. Now that is just my opinion. Also after watching the you tube vids from Hot Rod (and finally putting two and two together that is James) and just how he explains it in a way any decent wrench turner can do it. Not to mention I can tell just the way he presents himself, he is solid good ole' dude. What we here in TN would call a good old boy that will do you right. Now I have not yet bought a single part from him, but I can you I will. I understand he can't give the parts away and needs to make a dollar, got to respect that. Having said all that, I don't really know what the heck happened on the other site (don't really care either, to be honest) jealous or envy maybe? I wasn't sure what section to post this in, but I just had to get it off my chest. Thanks to all for the help and advice already given! It just seems like most on here I could sit down and have a cold one (if that is your style) with and just shoot the shit, not to mention have some fun in a Rhino! Peace out!
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:05 am

yep its good stuff, run by a good family, with good guys and vendors No doubt the site to be on 2016508534
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:09 am

You can call James and ask questions, and talk rhinos. He loves messing with these things, and helping us. If you ever call him, be prepared to keep trying to get him. After hanging out down there a couple of days, I can tell you that he is one bussy man. His phone rings non-stop all day long. Mr and Mrs Hot Rod are not just doing this to get a dollar, they want your rhino to be better. They love seeing these things get better and faster.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:11 am

This site is like RF only way better and without the assholes.
Back to top Go down
foyota86

foyota86

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:20 am

Is there a site or place I can browse through what all JBS carries? Or is just give him a call or pm. Either way it is where my important performance parts will come from now on, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 am

foyota86 wrote:
Is there a site or place I can browse through what all JBS carries? Or is just give him a call or pm. Either way it is where my important performance parts will come from now on, no doubt about it.

It's best to call him. He's on the phone all day, so that's where to get him. Just keep trying because his voicemail is usually full.
Back to top Go down
ChrisH

ChrisH

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:14 am

I'll vouch for JBS
The guy is actively contributing to the sport. He is making the Rhino better. He tests this stuff regularly. He and his wife will help you out. That's passion for the sport of four wheeling and the commitment to make our common Rhinos run better, longer, and faster.

In a time when most aftermarket innovation is waning for the Rhino in favor of other UTVs (Polaris junk) JBS has continued to be a powerful advocate for Team Yamaha.

Todd of Hunterworks and Nick of UTV, Inc. are in this business for the dollar. That's fine. I got nothing against American economy and business. James of JBS, however, is in this not only to make a buck but to provide us a service as a fellow Rhino owner.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 am

thanks all!!!!...i love my rhino!!!!!
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 am

You made the right choice this is the place to be.
Back to top Go down
bubba53

bubba53

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am

James and Nikki are good people.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 am

i've known james and nikki through the wvsxsriders club for a little over two years. up untill i bought my rhino i drove a popo and they helped me market my radiator shields for the rzr line up. when i switched to the rhino, there was only one place it was going for performance upgrades---Mt Hope WV. Honestly folks, i can not think of any other person or business that i would take a brand new machine with 12 miles on it and drive 200 miles and drop it off and say " call me when it's done". and i can tell you, it was worth every penny. I plan on making a video in the next few weeks to post of the rhinojet. yamaha quality, JBS performance and two of the best people you will ever meet. sometimes i watch a James video and start laughing, i think i know who albert einstein came back reincarnated as------------------------HOT ROD RHINO. lol.

Last edited by Jet on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am

Willy J glad to see you made it here and you bought the right rhino . Yep James is definitely the man when it comes to rhinos. His videos are great and have helped me out a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No doubt the site to be on   No doubt the site to be on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No doubt the site to be on
Page 1 of 1