HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Vote_lcapVDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Voting_barVDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Vote_lcapVDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Voting_barVDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MR.HAPPY

MR.HAPPY

VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Empty
PostSubject: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:01 pm

When the new Crew SxS comes out in June, I'm thinking of using VDP's corner roll bar overhead mounted supreme speakers w/dome light units for Jeeps!

Sony has a couple Ipod internal tray stereos w/52 x 4 that I'm thinking would work well with the overheads in the corners.

Hoping it would not need a amp to kill a battery!

Anybody try'd any of these speakers in a Jeep or SxS???
VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Progress
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

I have not tried one myself but seen plenty in my friends rhinos the over head speaker units that is and they seem to work really well and without a amp but if you did go with a amp you should still be ok also if you want a little security you could hook it all up to a switch that totally kills the power to it when you choose to or add a second battery I have seen some pretty big system's here so it can be done without a problem.
Back to top Go down
banchee6

banchee6

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 am

i think thats the same radio i have in my rhino... it plays for hours in mine and i can start it right up.... good product....
Back to top Go down
MR.HAPPY

MR.HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm more wanting to know if anybody has used the VDP corner supreme wedge speakers... they are made for a Jeep, but I was thinking of using them on my new Crew in all 4 corners.

They fit just in the corner of the cage & have 1 little dome light, a tweeter & 6.5" speaker in each wedge. I think they should sound good in the overhead corners & the dome light would be handy for all passengers at night!
Back to top Go down
banchee6

banchee6

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 am

good call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MR.HAPPY

MR.HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 am

You think it will work good???
Know anyone thats used the speakers?
Back to top Go down
Snorider

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:01 am

T.Rhino wrote:
I have not tried one myself but seen plenty in my friends rhinos the over head speaker units that is and they seem to work really well and without a amp but if you did go with a amp you should still be ok also if you want a little security you could hook it all up to a switch that totally kills the power to it when you choose to or add a second battery I have seen some pretty big system's here so it can be done without a problem.

so they sound good without an amp for hte sound bars? I have been kicking around getting one with a rear mount since I'm not getting rid of my overhead gun rack. but torn between the amped version and non amped.

cause if the non amped version sounds great, thats what i'll get.

sorry for the birdwalk on your corner speakers
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:09 pm

I have the VPD overhead sound bar in mine and you can get two different brackets for them one to mount at angle under the roof behind your head facing forward and another to mount facing down in middle of your roof were your overhead gun rack would go. I have both brackets because in the summer I take back window out and actually use the sound bar where as in the winter I dont so I move it to the middle since I put the back window in and use my rhino more for hunting and less for jamming out. Here is specs of mine and I cut the cig plug off and wired to battery direct so I could jam with key off. I also drilled a hole up in the passenger side front roll bar and place a gromet and ran wire down it and drilled another hole in the bottom of roll bar and pulled wire out and right into battery so no wires ran down the roll bar to get ripped off by limbs.

ATV /UTV SIX SPEAKER AMPLIFIED SOUND BAR

• Just plug in 12 volt power plug for instant plug and play
  • Powerful 100 Watt amplifier with On/Off switch
  • No Radio/Head unit necessary — Just plug in any iPod/MP3 Player
  • Separate Docking Station to hold your iPod/MP3 Player
  • Docking station sticks anywhere and fits any player, even upside down
  • 12 Foot 12 Volt Power Cable with connector
  • 12 Foot Auxiliary cord with iPod/MP3 Connector
  • Made from tough, rugged, weather resistant Rotational Molded Textured Plastic
  • Overhead Map Lights (2)
  • Includes Wiring Harness & Instructions
  • Easy to install
  • Draw Only 4 Amps Max
  • (2) 6.0" High Output Woofer
  • (2) 2.0" Mid-Range
  • (2) 1.0" Super Dome Tweeter
  • High Capacity Crossover
  • Carbon Fiber Weather Resistant Cones
  • Butyl Rubber Surround
  • 200 Watt Max High Output Power
  • 50 Watt RMS
  • 24 oz Strontium Magnet
  • Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20,000 Hz
  • Sensitivity: 94.9 dB 1m/1W

Includes (6) pre-wired Mobile Authority Speakers two 6" High Output Woofers, two 2" Mid-Range and two 1" Super Dome Tweeters with a High Capacity Crossover.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Also forgot to mention I am super impressed with mine I can't believe the sound that comes out of that thing at WOT I'm still jamming out and I bet it only weights a 1lb its so light that whats impressive. But know for you with 4 of the corner boxes I would imagine that thing would be super loud and you might want to throw on some curb feelers and air brushed naked chick on your hood and call it good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???   VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VDP SPEAKERS FOR JEEPS & RHINOS...ANYBODY???
Page 1 of 1