HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Vote_lcapdoors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Voting_bardoors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Vote_lcapdoors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Voting_bardoors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockin rhino

rockin rhino

doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Empty
PostSubject: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

hello [img][/img]
i have this stuff on the other site but i figured i would post it here also doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe 3ge3pe12doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe 3g73k211doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe 3g73k212
this was on my 06 rhino when i bought it but i put the stock doors and box back on it
and i wont be doing any raceing so i have decided to sell or trade this stuff
the doors do have hidges and swing but the latches never got built
the bed delete just bolts on were the stock box was both look very nice and were built buy very well
i can text pics but i have to wait till the wife has time to post them since i dont know how
feel free to shoot me a call or text
320-232-0197
i would like to do some tradeing rather than sell since i dont know how much to ask and i need parts
some things i am looking for are
clutch sheave fold down windsheld motor perfomance parts
shocks msd my rhino is stock so i am intersted in anything and i am makeing this a famly ride with the option of getting a lil crazy with out the famly
i am in minnesota so shipping will proubly cost plenty but i will try to do my best on that
other wise if your intersted and are in minnesota i can meet half way
the pipe is a new added item it is all alum and it is in nice shape i want 100$ plus the ride
it will need to be repacked it is in the pic with the bed delete
and the bed delete frame is powered coated same color as the door frames
Back to top Go down
rockin rhino

rockin rhino

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:56 pm

added pics hope they worked? not shur how to size them?
Back to top Go down
rockin rhino

rockin rhino

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:10 pm

still have all the parts
I just repacked the pipe it sounds a lot better
I ran it for a few days but took it off cause i want to be able to heard my kids in the back
i would rilly like a jbs sheave i would be willing to help with shipping or?
i have a few offers but nothing i am very interested in so far
Back to top Go down
EddieMc

EddieMc

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:29 am

I'm intrested in that bed delete text me pics 7022659149
Back to top Go down
rockin rhino

rockin rhino

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:08 pm

sorry for not getting back to the few that r interested
please text or call me again my 7yr old son like to use my phone he just learned how to text
and somehow my messages got erased
I still have everything
I have done some thinking and price comparing and here is what I would like to get

bed delete 150.00 + shipping for bed delete it is powder coated same color as the doors and roll cage in the pics this is a very nice set up it bolts right were the stock bed went it honestly will take you less than 5 min to install and is very light

doors 150.00+ship and I will include new alum skins the skins that r on them went back to the previous owner for wall art in his shop they were steel and heavy and had some dents so I was more than happy to give them back the doors come with a hinge kit but no latches

the lrd pipe just repacked I would like to get 100.00 +ship it is all alum and in fare shape

please let me know if my prices are to much I am willing to work with ya

my main goal is to afford a jbs sheave with the 700 belt my belt is starting to slip
my clutch or belt is getting bad and I just don't have the funds to buy a new belt and sheave
so I am selling what I can

sorry to any1 that I haven't got back to I am not avoiding anyone I am very busy and with my work hrs I am only home for a few hrs a day during the week late mor is the best time to getahold of me
weekends anytime is fine
eddie I will text ya some pics today
Back to top Go down
Bumpers

Bumpers

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:24 pm

can you send me some pictures of the doors? and how they attach and how much room between the outside of the seat and door.
Back to top Go down
rockin rhino

rockin rhino

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:28 pm

well I am trying to clean out my garage so I am very motivated to sell thease parts
I tried to text pics to all that has asked but I might have missed a few
so if you haven't got pics you asked for please text me today
I took a vac day today so I will be in the garage most of the day
as far as my asking prices i feel they are fair but shipping sucks
i have figured out a very ruff idea on shipping cost

doors aprox 75.00

bed delete due to size could be 100+

the exaust 20-30

so as long as i get something i will let them go for whatever
make me an offer

i am trying to save for a sheave but thease parts arnt getting me any closer just sitting here

and the doors do have hinges but no latches the guy that built them never finshed making the latches
he just permently mounted them for raceing

the lrd pipe was just repacked and sounds nice but to loud for me since i do a lot of rideing with the kids in the back
Back to top Go down
Shrek Racing

Shrek Racing

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Please call me 478-256-8636
Back to top Go down
http://Sembra.org
rockin rhino

rockin rhino

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 am

doors are sold thanks shrek

eddie are you still interested in the bed?
Back to top Go down
rockin rhino

rockin rhino

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 am

the pipe is gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe   doors - bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bed delete and fixed doors and LRD pipe
Page 1 of 1