HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
I think I am going to try this Vote_lcapI think I am going to try this Voting_barI think I am going to try this Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
I think I am going to try this Vote_lcapI think I am going to try this Voting_barI think I am going to try this Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I think I am going to try this

Go down 
+6
123.bert0621
ASPENDELLROVER
madmax 1
flimmy
WV Hot Rod Rhino
thekevin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
thekevin

thekevin

I think I am going to try this Empty
PostSubject: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:42 pm

This is only about 30 minutes from my house.  I'm pretty sure I would wreck and tear some shit up but I really want to try it before I swap all my go fast parts out of my Rhino.

Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 pm

geterdun!!  make a vid when you do
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:39 pm

do it and what's the " before I swap all my go fast parts out of my rhino "
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 pm

yea whats up ya gonna jump ship or somthin Question
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:19 pm

he is just settin us up Mick, "I raced my rhino and got killed, so I'm gonna buy a Can Ham...lol! 
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Haha, no nothing like that. Just gonna set it up differently. I live really close to several offroad parks for actual vehicles so I am going to set mine up to ride there. I am going back to a smaller cam, put my stock exhaust back on, putting in a gold spring and wet clutch slugs, 28" Kanati Mongrels, new full 2 seater cage and going to do some rock crawling.

But about the canned hams, this last friday night a Maverick did win first place in the unlimited class.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Was that TBONE21:?:
Back to top Go down
Guenther

Guenther

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:32 pm

That looks like a freakin blast.  I know I would break some chit for sure.  If you go definitely get a video.
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Ok, it's setup, warmup tt race on saturday night then in two weeks I will be racing in the above video.  Here is a video of the TT track, so far I am the only Rhino scheduled to be there.

Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:56 pm

If you aint first your last "Ricky Bobby"......I bet you do alright cause you dont care what you break and your chit's pretty damn quick.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Wondering if I road with you in your rhino if it would help you get more traction and maybe come down faster on those jumps I could crouch down in the passenger floor board?? 

No I'm kidding after a 3 level fusion on my back there's not a whole lot of bending over anymore....
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Don't be a puss and bring yours down there too.  All that extra weight you have on yours should help keep it planted better in the corners.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:09 pm

thekevin wrote:
Don't be a puss and bring yours down there too.  All that extra weight you have on yours should help keep it planted better in the corners.

No thanks you couldnt pay me to put my doors back on and plus everyone already knows mines "bigger" they've heard the rumors......I may have started Laughing
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Are you going to have to make those sharp turns like that or is it a different chorse?
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:40 am

same course, i plan on seeing some utv's on their sides
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:30 am

I am uploading the video now, sorry its not that great of quality and my crazy friend had the commentary.  I raced all RZR 800s's tonight and managed a 3rd place in my heat and 3rd in the main.  I was just as fast if not faster than them in the curves but didn't have the horsepower in the straights to do anything.  I am not racing TT again for 2 weeks and I think we are going to work on putting some spray on for the first 50ft. of the race to give me a better position in the holeshot.

Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Here your video is blocked as "This video is private."
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Crap, try it now.  It was 2:30 this morning when I got home and I was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Awesome, you were pulling on them in them turns and braking over the jumps I bet those guys were a little suprised. Good drive and great video alot of fun:D cheers
Back to top Go down
UnderDawg

UnderDawg

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Looks like ya had a blast... You running stock suspension?
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 pm

yeah, and i am still setup for trail riding.  I was the only one with a winch, full skid plates, and even still  had tools in glove box.  I have got a figure out a way for a better holeshot that doesnt include buying a rzr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to try this   I think I am going to try this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I am going to try this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: General Rhino :: General Rhino Discussion-
Jump to: