HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Vote_lcapArchery season around the corner - Page 2 Voting_barArchery season around the corner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Vote_lcapArchery season around the corner - Page 2 Voting_barArchery season around the corner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Archery season around the corner

Go down 
+12
UnderDawg
Gyrene
REDRHINO64
madmax 1
Yotehunter66
WV Hot Rod Rhino
rhino727
T.Rhino
JBFIREMAN
BamaJW
123.bert0621
Workhorserhino
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rhinoroger

rhinoroger

Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Nice pictures, we had fresh innerloin for dinner tonight, bow kill from monday evening, we eat a lot of deer and elk, doesnt get any better than that. good luck this season to all of us hunters
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Thanks, I've got to control the buck fever though, tough.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Going to the deer camp, hunting starts Saturday morning, good luck to everyone. 
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 pm

good luck  hope you get one    rendeer rendeer rendeer  here's  a few to get u excited lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:35 pm

123.bert0621 wrote:
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Bth_fu10 I hope I have more luck in rifle ,Nov 2.
Are you setting in a tree stand with your deer strung overhead? The bear must be vicious there!
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:59 pm

May that's why I don't see any bucks? This weak four bears and for does no bucks yet but lots of scrapes and rubs, bear teeth right through my camera. I do stay in the camp after dark though.Going back on next Tuesday. I am saving my Tinks 69 for then.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm

They are some nice Nothern Whitetails. Down here in Lower Alabama I also have some trophy racks. They use my small farm as a preserve since I have video cameras to protect them from poachers.

The unusual visitors I have are the wild boar. For some reason they do not tear up my greenfields. It may be that they have plenty of pecans, acorns and persimmins to eat. I have taken 36 wild boar this year.

My bow of choice is my Oneida. Not as fast as some of your bows but I like it.

J.R.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:31 am

I have never seen a wild boar or heard of one close to hear but if I had a chance I would take him. You just never know what will drop in few weeks ago a police sharp shooter was called in to kill a big elk bull in the city! I shoot a Excaliber recurve crossbow.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:24 am

123.bert0621 wrote:
I have never seen a wild boar or heard of one close to hear but if I had a chance I would take him. You just never know what will drop in few weeks ago a police sharp shooter was called in to kill a big elk bull in the city! I shoot a Excaliber recurve crossbow.
Heres a couple pics. Some nice eating size hogs and a huge rattlesnake. I forgot about him. He is eating a whole possum

Archery season around the corner - Page 2 IMG_2540_zps4742499b
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 IMG_8794_zpsc55beaa7
Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Photo_zps66609b90
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 am

JR i want some wild boar, how bout we start with some tasty sausage u prolly make, so u use paypal...lol
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:28 am

ASPENDELLROVER wrote:
JR i want some wild boar, how bout we start with some tasty sausage u prolly make, so u use paypal...lol
 I would if your closer. Wild boar sausage defrosts so quickly it would spoil even on dry ice. Tried to send some to a friend on dry ice, spoiled and it was an over night package.

I get mine processed since I am not physically capable of doing it.  I get my sausage mild and hot. Delicious.

Ever out this way, you have my tel #. Ive had it 15 years so its never gonna change.

However if you want to pp me some funds, I promise to eat, I mean ship it out........then id tell you i shipped it and its all your fault.

Goodnight, its late here.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:35 am

123.bert0621 wrote:
Be lucky you dont hear or see wild boar. In most cases they will destroy a field in no time. For whatever reason they dont tear up my fields. They would love to kill me though.

They are faster and smarter then most people think. Unlike domestic hogs they have very little fat.

I have a lot of live videos of some crazy stuff they do while trapped. I will have to post on youtube and link them someday. I have 100's of hours of footage. Most people never see what I have seen.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:36 am

please show JR, bet thats some good shit...I'd love to roll out a do some pig huntin some day
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Great pictures, I guess I am lucky, but sure would like to take one.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:14 am

123.bert0621 wrote:
Great pictures, I guess I am lucky, but sure would like to take one.
I like your sign. Yesterday afternoon caught one of my neighbors removing my "Posted" signs on live video security camera. Contacted the Sherriff and he got charged with tresspassing, destruction of property, making a false statement to law enforcement. and one other I cant remember right now.

He will also be charged by Wildlife Conservation Officers for crimes against nature.

He removed 36 signs. Was busted with them in his possesstion.

The trouble is non negotiable, in Alabama a land owner is not required to post his land. All land is considered posted unless you have written permission from the owner.

I will prosecute him to the fullest extent. Stupid, everyone knows and can see the cameras and the signs state there are live video cameras watching.

It's that time of year. He did have permission to enter my property on a certain trail to get to his shooting houses, however I busted him riding all over my property not long ago and revoked all privilleges and thats when the signs went up.

Also all of us Redneks have guns (lottsa)

I hate liars, cheats and thieves.

End rant

JR
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Arse holes, they never learn, road hunters almost shot me two years ago, I left with a day and half early. Here you don't have to post either but it does't seem to matter to some people.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:19 pm

123.bert0621 wrote:
Arse holes, they never learn, road hunters almost shot me two years ago, I left with a day and half early. Here you don't have to post either but it does't seem to matter to some people.
 Where my farm is the only people who would ever know are people who live there. You have to actually drive through what looks like a yard to get there. Its the neighbors who know I live 3 hours away that dont seem to remember I have live cameras. Then they get reminded by a phone call from me. The one who tore down my signs is a "good ole boy" 72 years old that thinks he has run of the land since he was born there. As I told him he had a chance to buy it. His aunt sold it to me.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Sounds like a common problem, parents sell and kids thinks they have access for life.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Deer season is over and I was skunked again, but I did get night pictures of one a small six point and a spike no day pictures. Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Sunp0310
Only about seven deer in two weeks,very slow.

Last edited by 123.bert0621 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery season around the corner   Archery season around the corner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery season around the corner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Members :: Off Topic-
Jump to: