HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
What yall think about this... Vote_lcapWhat yall think about this... Voting_barWhat yall think about this... Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
What yall think about this... Vote_lcapWhat yall think about this... Voting_barWhat yall think about this... Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What yall think about this...

Go down 
+9
madmax 1
Yotehunter66
mike734
08Rhino450SE
JBFIREMAN
WV Hot Rod Rhino
123.bert0621
Crusty
foyota86
13 posters
AuthorMessage
foyota86

foyota86

What yall think about this... Empty
PostSubject: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:49 am

I tried to look at both sides, but this is just another bad sign of our country IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLfGikbQkcM#t=11

Last edited by foyota86 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 am

Yes this Country is going to Shit! 
My cousin was shot and killed by a police officer while he was handcuffed behind the back. 
We also had city precinct that about 90% of the officers were under investigation for a bunch of different shit. Not saying cops are bad but they have an oath to protect and serve and there isn't very much of that happening and it saddens me. 
So now I pack my .45 and hope to God I never have to use it.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:36 am

Rules are a little different here,if I had automatic rifle I would be sent to prison,if I was walking with an assault looking rifle the Swat would have been called and if I was lucky Tazed, if I had a conceled hand gun I would be beaten and sent to prison. If anybody in the country feels threatend by you caring a firearm you are going to be arrested, that's how it is here. We never had a war of Independance or a civil war here so the rules are a very different.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 am

so sad
Back to top Go down
JBFIREMAN

JBFIREMAN

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:20 pm

BULLSHIT and more BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:41 pm

video shows the fine line between detention and arrest.
when this happened (a couple of months ago) they didn't release the first part of the video, which was an intent to cover-up the truth.
contrary to what the cop said, there are no rude display laws in texas.
this could have escalated real quickly. it's a good thing nobody got hurt.
the cop didn't have probable cause to arrest = poor training = another overreach = another lawsuit
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:12 pm

80% of the time cops make the matter worse. total power trip! I hope that s.o.b lost his job and his pension and has to work and Mc donalds for the rest of his life with a 20 yr. old kid as his boss.
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66
Yotehunter66

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:45 pm

I guess its not so free in Texas. I hope they sue the shit out of them and win. That's the only way the message will get across.
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:53 pm

terrible man
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy

Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 pm

My lazy gun

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Stevens 320 right in the doorway. I gave it 6 shells and noticing that it had no legs I placed it in my wheelchair to help it get around. Left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house. 

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn’t rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself. 

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it’s the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. 

Alright, well I’m off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat.

Read more: [ltr]http://www.shtfmovement.com/jokes-humor/topic19439.html#ixzz2lQHuHGL7[/ltr]
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
My lazy gun

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Stevens 320 right in the doorway. I gave it 6 shells and noticing that it had no legs I placed it in my wheelchair to help it get around. Left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house. 

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn’t rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself. 

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it’s the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. 

Alright, well I’m off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat.

Read more: 
[ltr]http://www.shtfmovement.com/jokes-humor/topic19439.html#ixzz2lQHuHGL7[/ltr]

Laughing  You are so right,people usually are cause of the grief.
Back to top Go down
Snorider

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:49 pm

I saw that and the cop that gave his kid a ride home wouldn't let him out of the rig until the kid answered basically the cops interrogation!!!! that cop and his superior should be fired and have some of their pension pay for the civil lawsuit that this dude should win. Being a PUBLIC SERVANT it seems reasonable.

for walking down the road completely legal with a long gun. this dude got shafted. but most of the country sadly seems to be willing to give up their freedom little by little
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy

Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 pm

You know what they say. Pry it out of my cold dead hand and it's yours
Back to top Go down
UnderDawg

UnderDawg

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 pm

I can remember a time it was safe to walk to the store with your 22 and buy rounds just too squirrel hunt.. And there was a rifle hanging in the gun rack of every pickup.
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:59 am

I hope the first cop an his boss both get fired  an the man arrested wins every penny from law suit , this is how missed up our once great country is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What yall think about this...   What yall think about this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What yall think about this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Members :: Off Topic-
Jump to: