HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Vote_lcapWhat do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Voting_barWhat do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Vote_lcapWhat do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Voting_barWhat do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Go down 
+86
jnalley_01
mr sandman
FLOGROWN
thePayne
deerhunter
rhinopolice
Crusty
xjcrawler
Randy3451
watrsmkr
rhinosport84
rhinobucket
Rawhide
corylmack
4x4ff
09-rhino700
Snorider
Shrek Racing
mike734
rhinoroger
Rhinofire13
sls666
EddieMc
banchee6
rockin rhino
UnderDawg
RhinoGT350
release
Bayou Tiger
USAFAMMO
foyota86
Chief1979
bubba53
CHEVY304
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
Jet
rhino727
DesignMine
Bumpers
Mrs. Hot Rod
Rootin'Rhino
TBONE21
Brian lee Rhino450
Spanky
RHINOMOON
Snorhino
KJrhino
Deuces wild
varmint10
Kenny G
sugarbear
longaction
LouisianaRebel
Greeley
123.bert0621
thekevin
tommyp
Cleanmoostang
JBFIREMAN
CamoRhino660
chuddly
Garnog
Hump
ASPENDELLROVER
skeeter9
ChrisH
REDRHINO64
scottwv
08Rhino450SE
slomo
hymarker
RiverRat
T.Rhino
rhinopg
Stuntmanmike
madmax 1
Yotehunter66
JOHN DILLARD
meats
sneaky snake
Pokahpolice
Firefighter
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Quadog
Big Dog Daddy
flimmy
90 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
RiverRat

RiverRat

What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 am

What do you do with that?  Rocks,mud?  It doesn't look like a road jeep, not with those tires and seats.
Back to top Go down
xjcrawler

xjcrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Swampdonkey wrote:
What do you do with that?  Rocks,mud?  It doesn't look like a road jeep, not with those tires and seats.
Mostly rock crawling but I will drive it on the road from time to time, the laws here in Georgia are not really enforced too much on vehicle tire/fender coverage and light/bumpers heights. cheers
Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 pm

18 yrs. Purchasing Agent for Oldcastle Materials Group, one of the largest Sand & Gravel and paving companies in the world, we own places like APAC, Shelly company, West Virginia Paving, Inc., Appalachian Materials Group, Staker Parson Co. to name a small few 
I get to spend millions of someone elses money.
I just wish I made in a year what I spend in a couple days Sad 

Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Wait I take that back
I was a diesel mechanic for 12 of those years, broke my neck racing Moto-X and the Boss had a heart and put me to work in the office so I could keep my job.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Millions of dollars,must be fun sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm

It's kind of a rush sometimes spending over $100,000 in one purchase, make me sick sometimes thinking what I could do with that kind of money Smile
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:23 pm

They trust you thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
rhinopolice

rhinopolice

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 am

Police Officer/Network Administrator

Own an IT consulting firm to pay for the toys
Back to top Go down
deerhunter

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 am

Firefighter what dealership?
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 am

Work in IT as a Sr.Database Administrator for FedEx Services and FedEx Freight but only get one check:cry:
Back to top Go down
FLOGROWN

FLOGROWN

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:55 am

I work in the aerospace industry building gun turret drives and anti missile defense systems for our military, directional infrared counter measures, FLIR, Dillon mini guns, also do alot of space work building controllable drive actuators for James Webb Space Telescope, GPS satellites, spy satellites, and everytime y'all fly on a commercial or private plane think of me when they do all the pre flight checks cause those flaps on the wings, I build the actuators and position sensors for them as well as the auto pilot and auto throttle and landing gear sensors. Needless to say I drive if I can. lol!
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:08 pm

deerhunter wrote:
Firefighter what dealership?
Whitsonmorgan in Clarksville
Back to top Go down
mr sandman

mr sandman

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 pm

diesel mechanic @ Cummins Mid-South
Back to top Go down
jnalley_01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:23 am

Dang jobs from all fields of work but looks like im the only coal miner....pretty good gig if i say so myself
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:28 am

where do you mine? my grandpa mined in WV for 40yrs
Back to top Go down
jnalley_01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:31 am

I mine in ohio ohio valley coal company also called number 6. We got the longest longwal.Set up face in usa right now.....so they say
Back to top Go down
wagon1

wagon1

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Fiefighter/EMT 20 years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sawdy.com
Schargedtaco

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Respiratory therapist for IMC in SLC.
Back to top Go down
Tacoclaw

Tacoclaw

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:08 am

Crusty wrote:
 18 yrs. Purchasing Agent for Oldcastle Materials Group, one of the largest Sand & Gravel and paving companies in the world, we own places like APAC, Shelly company, West Virginia Paving, Inc., Appalachian Materials Group, Staker Parson Co. to name a small few 
I get to spend millions of someone elses money.
I just wish I made in a year what I spend in a couple days Sad 

We may do some business with you down West Virginia way, my family owns Letart Corporation, a sand and gravel quarry in Gallipolis Ferry WV.  We sell a lot of sand to asphalt plants in the area.    

I'm typically a mechanic there, but our loader man retired and I took over for him until we find a replacment.(I hope)   It's nice sitting in the AC all day, but I miss my job that involved actually moving and thinking. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:13 am

Nice!!
I miss turning wrenches bad, well except for when it gets really damn cold then I'm glad I'm in a warm office lol
Sure wish the Rhino was as easy to work on as a cat 3306 lol
Back to top Go down
Rhino686

Rhino686

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:43 am

I have a very difficult job! Im in charge of keeping teddy in line! Lol
Back to top Go down
Tacoclaw

Tacoclaw

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:44 am

I only get called out for emergencies that nobody else can figure out these days, typically electrical and hydraulic stuff.   I'll get out of this thing one of these days for sure, the loader starts an hour before everyone else since there's always a bunch of trucks balled up at the gate every morning.    

I'm not a morning person. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living ?    What do you do for a living ?  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Members :: Off Topic-
Jump to: