HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Vote_lcapITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Voting_barITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Vote_lcapITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Voting_barITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ITP Blackwater Evolutions

Go down 
+6
madmax 1
thekevin
thePayne
TBONE21
mike734
jmp30
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:47 am

sweet bro...hope you kissed your old lady for the hook up...lol....your "livin the dream"
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:26 am

I do from time to time but she always tells me my beards itchy!! Yeah what sucks is only the things I order from James does she not know about and everything else she gets to see since she works at my Yamaha Pro dealership. Too bad James isn't selling tires.......Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Well they always look better in person and mounted up!
[img]ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Null_zps4b5c5567[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:08 pm

NICE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:39 pm

nice I was going to order them in the 30s last minute I changed my mind and I bought my mega mayhems
Back to top Go down
jmp30

jmp30

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 am

You like them so far? How do they compare weight wise to your Bighorns?

Thanks for pointing out my ride on ITP's website. I wasn't sure if it made it up or not.

Tires look good!
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 am

Yeah I like them so far they ride GREAT on pavement and hardpack and I haven't really been able to ride any trails yet but I plan to ride this coming weekend for sure. Yeah I was on ITP website and I was reading the specs and I thought I wonder in the gallery if they have any pics of the EVO on something and low and behold they did and I knew who owned that ride!
Back to top Go down
jmp30

jmp30

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 am

thePayne wrote:
Yeah I like them so far they ride GREAT on pavement and hardpack and I haven't really been able to ride any trails yet but I plan to ride this coming weekend for sure. Yeah I was on ITP website and I was reading the specs and I thought I wonder in the gallery if they have any pics of the EVO on something and low and behold they did and I knew who owned that ride!
Did you get a good test on those tires yet?
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 am

jmp30 wrote:
Quote :
Did you get a good test on those tires yet?
Yes I did yesterday me and some other guys went on a 27mile ride through the mountains and they handled awesome I could for sure tell I had some new tread on they gripped awesome on the mud, rock and hard pack. I didn't slip or spin on anything really to my knowledge and didn't have any rubbing issues. I do run 4x4 alot though when there is lots of ups and downs out of habit now seems to make the back tires last longer when the front ones are pulling too and helps with steep down hills gears the bike down more.
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:36 pm

I tried to take it through some peanut butter for him but he didn't like that idea after seeing mine go through it. Something about it going over my headlights in the front and over the passenger door that he didn't like. I was just wanting to test his tires out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITP Blackwater Evolutions    ITP Blackwater Evolutions  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITP Blackwater Evolutions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2