HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Vote_lcapHelp!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Voting_barHelp!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Vote_lcapHelp!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Voting_barHelp!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sugarbear

sugarbear

Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Empty
PostSubject: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Well I slugged my clutch. while putting it back together made sure the one way was facing the right way green dot towards me. got it all back together and it seems to want to go back wards in high gear and i can't find neutral on the dash doesn't light up. I thought ok well i did install the one way backwards so tore it back down and its the right way. so now i am lost and need some help on this one guys.
Back to top Go down
SteveS

SteveS

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 pm

There is nothing in the wet clutch, including the one-way, that will make the machine go backwards in any of the forward gear settings. From what you are describing there would seem to be something going on regarding the shift linkage.
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:14 pm

So do You think it is the one way bearing?
Back to top Go down
Quadog

Quadog

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:07 pm

The belt is on backwards. jocolor
Back to top Go down
sugarbear

sugarbear

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 pm

ya talked with james last night he thinks its the one way, cause when i pulled the cover off it dropped and they are tempermental. The good out of this is I saw the updated sheave video and am now taking all my new grease out and grinding a bit off that webbing so the 700 camplate fits better. also getting my light bar installed and if my lift would ever get here I would put that on. hoping the one way gets here by thursday or friday so i can get a ride in before i work this weekend.
Back to top Go down
sugarbear

sugarbear

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Replaced one way and Walla she is running right again. While I had it apart ground down the secondary Orange spring so it turned smoothly it was binding pretty bad. Can't wait to get to some rocks and see how slugging the clutch does.
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Excellent !!!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin    Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!! Sheave wanting to back spin
Page 1 of 1