HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Vote_lcapgauge - innovate a/f gauge Voting_bargauge - innovate a/f gauge Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
gauge - innovate a/f gauge Vote_lcapgauge - innovate a/f gauge Voting_bargauge - innovate a/f gauge Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

innovate a/f gauge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaydog13

gauge - innovate a/f gauge Empty
PostSubject: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 pm

i was looking at innovate motorsports . and im going to get the MTX-L gauge kit. i notice looking at them there is one for powersports, but the only difference i see is the powersport has a 4.5ft wire vs the regular one has a 8ft wire is that the only difference and which would work better on the rhino 660
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Don't know what the diff would be between the to models, are they the same model # only diff cord length? Does you bike have a bung plug in it already? The bung should be in the exhaust about 6-8" after the exhaust manifold. Throw a measuring stick down and see what will work. Are you installing a permanent gauge into the dash? I'd say better to be long than short, you can always coil up the extra and hang it. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Was looking at that one on eBay and they said there are two different models. The only difference being length of wiring harness.

Quote from eBay seller............

"The 3844 part number (this auction) comes with: Gauge, Silver Bezel, Black Bezel, White Faceplate, Black Faceplate, Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor (LSU4.2), 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.), Exhaust Bung, Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting), Software CD, and Quick Start Guide. P/N: 3844, MSRP $199...great savings!

We also carry the 3845 model, which comes with everything the 3844 model does, except it comes with a shorter cable (3ft. Sensor Cable - Overall length 4.5ft.)"
Back to top Go down
jaydog13

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:53 pm

ok thats what i was thinking. thanks
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:50 pm

i'd say go with the longer one , thats the one i've been looking at
Back to top Go down
jaydog13

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

when u say 6-8" after manifold . does that refer to after motor like 6-8 after the 2 exhaust flanges?
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:24 pm

jaydog13 wrote:
when u say 6-8" after manifold . does that refer to after motor like 6-8 after the 2 exhaust flanges?
When I was looking to weld the bung on my 450, which has just a single exhaust pipe off the head, what I found was the 6-8" from the exhaust manifold, where it hooks into the head. But you might do a search for your machine if you have dual pipes. I'd say after the pipes come back together, you want a complete air sample. James could set you in the right location or some of these other bigger bike owners, Just put up a post and ask, that's why we're here Partner. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 am

Jason, seen a site that says after the collector and 12-15" up from the muffler. That was on a two into one exhaust system. Hope that helps. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
jaydog13

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:34 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: innovate a/f gauge   gauge - innovate a/f gauge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

innovate a/f gauge
Page 1 of 1