HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Vote_lcapEZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Voting_barEZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Vote_lcapEZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Voting_barEZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Go down 
+22
thePayne
sugarbear
Jet
DHILL
REDRHINO64
Workhorserhino
Mrs. Hot Rod
wolverine34
Snorider
banchee6
brewis
Rhinofire13
madmax 1
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
WV Hot Rod Rhino
txgrown1404
scottwv
chuddly
weekendwarriorfsw32
thekevin
T.Rhino
ASPENDELLROVER
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 am

ouch..
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 am

NickH wrote:
Jet wrote:
chuddly wrote:
I would love to have one...but spending the money on it right now just isnt in the cards.  Im sure its awesome but is it REALLY needed/worth the money?
Chuddly, I agree with you that it isn't really needed as far as steering the rhino. The backlash under the right conditions made me order it. Is it expensive?   Yep!  Is a broken thumb painful?  I don't want to find out.
I bet I could make this fly with my better half, yesterday she made an appt. with the orthopedic doctor cuz she went riding with my daughter when I was at work two weeks ago and ended up running a tire into a log and the steering wheel did the 300 mph spin to the right and now she has a broken thumb.  That's what she gets for taking my Rhino.  I still have the Kodiak, she could have driven that.
so your telling me all i have to do is set my wife up to break her thumb and i can get power steering????  Im not seeing a problem here at all.  I need to go call my wife and tell her to drive the rhino somewhere real quick LOL Suspect
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:35 am

Well I  rode 23 miles last night with the PS and JP you were right its weird at first for sure but I was worried about how it would handle when I was running 60mph and thought maybe it would be all over the place but hell no it feels better than without it at higher speeds. I like the fact you point it where you want to go and you can take you hands off the wheel and it don't turn till you turn it. I was running side my side my little brother in his new rhino down the dirt roads and wanted to see how it handled close to the ditch in the ruts and on the edge of the road and it was awesome once again no jerking me around and just ran right over the ruts. TOTALLY SATISFIED and that only usually happens after a Snickers bar.......cheers
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:50 am

Another off topic note is I think everyone that has done a bunch of mods to their rhino should every once in a while ride in a stock rhino its WORTH IT for sure. When we rode last night my little brother has a 2013 one he just bought a couple weeks ago and damn I didn't realize just how good mine runs and rides compared to a stock one worth all the $$$$$ and I sometimes forget that when I look back. Its also noble of you to let someone with a stock rhino hop right out of theirs and into yours just so they too can start spending money on the mod process and guess what it WORKS TOO!
Back to top Go down
NickH

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:08 pm

chuddly wrote:
NickH wrote:
Quote :
I bet I could make this fly with my better half, yesterday she made an appt. with the orthopedic doctor cuz she went riding with my daughter when I was at work two weeks ago and ended up running a tire into a log and the steering wheel did the 300 mph spin to the right and now she has a broken thumb.  That's what she gets for taking my Rhino.  I still have the Kodiak, she could have driven that.
so your telling me all i have to do is set my wife up to break her thumb and i can get power steering????  Im not seeing a problem here at all.  I need to go call my wife and tell her to drive the rhino somewhere real quick LOL Suspect
Yep, I'm not ready to do the mod yet, but she actually asked me if anyone made a power steer kit for the Rhino before I said anything about it. 
I had her with me when I bent my rim and got a flat tire...new tires and rims yesterday.
Two weeks ago we got caught in a badass rainstorm.  She said we should get a roof.
I'm seeing a pattern here, this might be a good way to avoid the "do we really need ..........."  YEP, we sure do.
If you let them think it's their idea....you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:39 pm

thats right Nick...I let the wife drive my rhino with LT and she not make a 3 point turn...bam...PS..lol
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm

That's it, I'm breaking my wife's thumbs this weekend.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 pm

thekevin wrote:
That's it, I'm breaking my wife's thumbs this weekend.
She might need those thumbs for gripping things lol!
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm breaking her thumbs, not her jaw.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Hey. I'm the old one here. And yes.......I have easy steer. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Jet wrote:
Hey. I'm the old one here. And yes.......I have easy steer. Lmao.
I am not old and I have EZ steer is that ok???? Mine is extra special too because it was actually ordered for Jet's but James wasn't ready for it yet and said he could have another one before he needed it so its kind of special to me. So if and when I ever see you Jet I will have a bottle of JACK just for you and it won't be the gentlemens $hit!Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:13 am

Glad I could help.  Lol.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:23 am

Jet wrote:
Glad I could help.  Lol.
You always do sometimes you just don't know it!
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 am

Jet wrote:
Glad I could help.  Lol.
with what Dave....come on man....u got JBS powered rhino and the jet....can we see some pic's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EZ Steer Power Steering install   EZ Steer Power Steering install - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7