HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JBS Website Almost Done Vote_lcapJBS Website Almost Done Voting_barJBS Website Almost Done Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
JBS Website Almost Done Vote_lcapJBS Website Almost Done Voting_barJBS Website Almost Done Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JBS Website Almost Done

Go down 
+28
Crusty
Snorider
thePayne
jnalley_01
Guenther
REDRHINO64
helmjama
rhinobucket
flimmy
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
madmax 1
banchee6
chuddly
SteveS
WV Hot Rod Rhino
singleton
ChrisH
4x4ff
KJrhino
ASPENDELLROVER
Firefighter
08Rhino450SE
123.bert0621
Big Dog Daddy
scottwv
Workhorserhino
T.Rhino
Mrs. Hot Rod
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

JBS Website Almost Done Empty
PostSubject: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

So I've been working a lot the last couple weeks with the guys that are doing our website & it's almost done ... woooohoooo!!!!!! Dancing Banana:[URL=http://ww:[URL=http://ww

I need to ask a favor ... if y'all wouldn't mind we need a few testimonials to post on the website. I could go back & quote folks from emails & such but I'm not sure on the rights & all that bs lol. So if you would take a minute to write a sentence or 2 about your Hot Rod sheave & post it under this thread it will be forever memorialized on our upcoming website =)
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:32 pm

I purchased my JBS sheave after having the #2 sheave on the market and A distant #2 I must say after seeing the difference. Trust me from experience buy the best and let the rest take 2nd will you lead the pack with the best.
Back to top Go down
Workhorserhino

Workhorserhino

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Bought my Hotrod sheave 2 years ago. I had 2300 miles on my rhino at the time. Now I'm at 6350 miles and not one problem. Wow, what a difference it made. It took a bone stock machine and made it a runner. I still haven't done any motor mods, don't feel like I need to. Yeah it's that good.
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Mrs. Hot Rod wrote:
So I've been working a lot the last couple weeks with the guys that are doing our website & it's almost done ... woooohoooo!!!!!! Dancing Banana:[URL=http://ww:[URL=http://ww

I need to ask a favor ... if y'all wouldn't mind we need a few testimonials to post on the website. I could go back & quote folks from emails & such but I'm not sure on the rights & all that bs lol. So if you would take a minute to write a sentence or 2 about your Hot Rod sheave & post it under this thread it will be forever memorialized on our upcoming website =)

Baaay-baaaay...you gotta do it all !!!....lol! All bs aside , James (and Nicki) , and the JBS Hot-rod sheave are the bomb !!! Great customer service ; and , QUALITY parts , at an AFFORDABLE price !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy

Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:13 pm

The sheave is Great!! And I mean Great. The service is better. Second to none.
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Tire churning take offs, and hill tearing power! This is the sheave you want! I have more bottom and midrange power than I ever had.
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 pm

"I didn't know much about sheaves, all I knew was that my newly-acquired Rhino felt like a golf cart. Called James on a Saturday morning after reading about him on the web. He actually took the time to explain to me how his sheave modification worked, and the difference I would feel. You just don't get personalized service like that any more! Installed it a few days later and WOW! It's a real stump-puller now, and I don't need to rev it as high when I just cruise around. He's a great riding enthusiast to do business with!"

Hey, Nikki, will we be able to order from the website?
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 pm

The JBS Yamaha Rhino sheave kit is " Hands Down " the best modification that can be done on a Rhino. By simply replacing the OEM primary sheave with a JBS sheave, You get much more low end pull and gain 6 to 8 mph gain on the top end. The kit also included a secondary spring, overdrive weights and grease less sheave sliders that allow the CVT to operate at it's full potential. The sheave also reacts much faster in the transition from "Hard Throttle" to "Engine Braking".

The JBS Sheave kit makes the Yamaha Rhino what it should be ! Extreme fun !

Thank You JBS ! Larry "Firefighter"
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 pm

I live on the west coast and JBS is my one stop shop for everything I need for my Rhino, whether it is the #1 sheave on the market, OEM parts or performance parts they have it all with the best customer service in the UTV market.  
Jim-California
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:52 pm

When I bought my previously modded rhino I had many questions about the machine as it sat and I needed to replace some parts and I wanted to upgrade at the same time I got the awesome hotrod sheave and all the oem parts from somebody that could sell them all to me at the same time and at a reasonable price and take the time to explain as well, instead of just pushing a part number and leaving me to figure it out,I will always call JBS first for all my rhino needs good parts and good people 
    -Kyle oregon
Back to top Go down
4x4ff

4x4ff

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:17 am

I have never received the personalized and friendly support as I have from JBS. On my first call to him as a new Rhino owner, James didn't know me from adam but spent nearly an hour on the phone explaining many of the do's and don'ts with these beasts. I have since ordered several times and always receive above and beyond customer service excellent pricing and fast shipping. I'll never shop anywhere else.
Steve-Illinois
Back to top Go down
ChrisH

ChrisH

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 am

I purchased a JBS sheave in the fall of 2011, and it currently has over 1000 miles on it, hard miles of mud and water and technical riding and pulling. The increased bottom end power is night and day better over stock, and it took my 2011 Rhino 700 from 40MPH to 50MPH. My buddy saw what the sheave did for my Rhino and promptly bought one for his Rhino. Then another buddy bought a JBS sheave for his Rhino. The product and customer service from JBS are outstanding. There is no better single modification you can do to a Rhino: better low end power and better top end speed. I highly recommend the JBS sheave!
- Chris, Texas
Back to top Go down
singleton

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:10 am

I was looking for a way to keep up with my buddies Honda on the forestry roads, the rhino WAS not able to get past 40 mph.

read about different sheaves on the market from different manufacturers, emailed and asked what I needed to increase the

speed of a stock rhino to approx. 50 mph.

I got a long drawn out explanation with lots of techno junk and no real answer except mine is best.

emailed JBS [james] to see what he thought would best suit my needs.

got a short non technical answer about what was needed.

watched several of his videos from u-tube about various  maintenance items and upgrades.

bought the sheave and related parts and a new belt.

the rhino will do 52mph top speed.  revs less between 30-40 mph thus quieter in cab, pulls better on technical trails.

would I recommend a JBS sheave? certainly one of the first and important upgrade to a stock rhino
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 am

Loggers LOVE JBS !

JBS Website Almost Done Lumber10
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 am

lol!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 am

lmao ... you guys are awesome!!!!! Thank y'all so much for taking the time to write these .... we really, really appreciate it!!!

Yes Denny .... full e-commerce =)
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:23 am

Looking to re-new Your love for the Rhino ? Go with a JBS Sheave kit ! It will make You feel like a kid again !

JBS Website Almost Done Rhinos10
Back to top Go down
SteveS

SteveS

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

Firefighter wrote:
Loggers LOVE JBS !

You say that they let you onto the airplane carrying that thing? HaHa
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:34 am

SteveS wrote:
Firefighter wrote:
Loggers LOVE JBS !

You say that they let you onto the airplane carrying that thing?  HaHa

I told them I was undercover airport security ! HAHA
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 pm

I ordered the JBS sheave from James and it was shipped VERY fast and his prices are extremely fair.  The sheave transformed my Rhino.  I had contemplated getting a different side by side because of the lack in power before I got my JBS sheave.  Now I feel no need to change and the Rhino fits exactly what I need it for.
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm

full e commerce site!

s-a-a-a-w-e-e-e-e-e-e-t!  JBS Website Almost Done Party010
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Now james will just be sittin around the pool drinkin beer and not doing a thing. Just waiting on the money to roll in from the interwebs.
Back to top Go down
banchee6

banchee6

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Purchased my Rhino last year and contacted James aka HOTROD about his sheave,,, He was extremely nice and answered all my questions that he had been asked probably a million times.....  His video's walked me thru the install and I had the Whoopie feeling of a new and improved Rhino...  I have a great friendship now with James and he is my only Parts Dealer for Yamaha Parts dealing with rhinos and grizzlys......  Thanks for all the help and great service...
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:58 pm

got my jbs sheave a few months ago, and from hearing everyones praises my expectations where pretty high, but not compared to my frist drive after the install, made my rhino a completely different animal  GREAT, and the customer service from james and nikki is second to none, couldn't bee happier with there service and help , will be hotrod for life, mick
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:11 am

I bought my JBS sheave in December of 2012 after much research. I wanted to be able to keep up with quads in our group and have the power to turn the tires in high gear in the snow. We ride mainly trails in the Sierra Nevada's by Yosemite and it works great from the low end grunt in the deep ruts from the jeeps to the long straight always it gets the job done! If you are in the market for a sheave JBS is the Best!!!
 McKay Mullen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JBS Website Almost Done   JBS Website Almost Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JBS Website Almost Done
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next