HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Vote_lcapBazzaz Fuel controler question Voting_barBazzaz Fuel controler question Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Bazzaz Fuel controler question Vote_lcapBazzaz Fuel controler question Voting_barBazzaz Fuel controler question Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bazzaz Fuel controler question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thePayne

thePayne

Bazzaz Fuel controler question Empty
PostSubject: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 pm

I am looking at getting a Bazzaz fuel controler since I am fixing to do a stage 2 cam in my rhino and I assume it will work with my Dynatek FS and should just piggyback in right? I also am wondering if it is waterproof like the FS where I wont have to worry about location as my FS has taken its fair share of dips in the creek.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:43 pm

it will and it is
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 am

It is a little tricky as to how to hook it up with the cdi.  When you get ready to do it, give me a yell and I will help you sort it all out.  If I remember right, you hook the bazazz up to all the conectors that control fuel only, and do the cdi on the rest.  Some conectors will be unhooked on both when you get it.
I can take pics or video to give you some help.  Sounds like something to do while I'm drinking beer and chopping my cage soon.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:38 am

Thanks Steve appreciate the help will do!! Be sure to measure twice and cut once while drinking and cutting....Reneck
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:52 am

cdi gets hooked up first then the fuel controller so you dont get confused...
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
cdi gets hooked up first then the fuel controller so you dont get confused...

yes my CDI is already hooked up and running and I just looked at the instructions for the Bazzaz Z-FI MX which I will say has great installation instructions with pics. So out of the Bazzaz plugs for TPS, Fuel Injector, and CPS which ones dont get hooked up? I know the Z-AFM and Map Selects dont and I would assume CPS doesnt either but all others do and the corresponding on the CDI get unhooked and I close?
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 am

all get hooked up
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
all get hooked up

So anything from my CDI thats in the plug the Bazzaz wants to hook to gets left undone correct and that should fix me up?
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 am

none get left undone...they piggyback
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 am

all plugs from both units gets plugged up
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
all plugs from both units gets plugged up

Ok guess I was  confused I thought Steve said some of each where left undone. But now I think I am on the same page as you so you want the CDI plugs that go into injector and TPS going into the Bazzaz and then the Bazzaz going into the injector and TPS and all other plugs done as per instructions? Those are the only two that piggyback all the rest are independant.            

Winner winner chicken dinner??
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 am

nope ...lol...they are all done the same...hook up the cdi first..then unplug one at a time from the sensor and hook up the bazazz
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 am

call me
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:41 am

I got one or two wires hanging out the bottom of my bazazz.  What are they?  They ain't hooked up.  James, did I screw up that day when I hooked it up?

I don't know if all of the wires from my cdi are hooked up or not.  Can't remember.  I believe mine is the Black Rhino box that controls fuel also.  ??
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:03 am

thats for auto tune
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Bazzaz Techs I got a question for you? I ordered a Bazzaz fuel controller from James with Humps final fuel map on it since they come without a fuel map on them. The fuel controller is for when my stage2 cam goes in later next week. If I hook the Bazzaz up with my Dynatek and there is only one map on it if I unplug the map select closed circuit plug since there is only one map will it think there is no map and I can run it fine till I install my cam and then plug it back in so it uses the map James put on it?
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:02 pm

thePayne wrote:
Bazzaz Techs I got a question for you? I ordered a Bazzaz fuel controller from James with Humps final fuel map on it since they come without a fuel map on them. The fuel controller is for when my stage2 cam goes in later next week. If I hook the Bazzaz up with my Dynatek and there is only one map on it if I unplug the map select closed circuit plug since there is only one map will it think there is no map and I can run it fine till I install my cam and then plug it back in so it uses the map James put on it?

Never mind I answered my own question by calling Bazzaz Tech support. The Bazzaz only has two slots and from the factory are empty so with James installing Humps fuel map on mine I have slot 1 with a map and slot 2 without a map so by discounting the map select jumper plug which just closes the circuit it will switch the Bazzaz to slot2 which is empty or no map and it will act as if the Bazzaz is not even there. So now I can totally install my fuel controller and run as is till cam install and then simply plug in one plug and be running on a tested Dynoed fuel map. Wow how freaking AWESOME is that!!
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Im just glad you are finally putting some go fast parts in it.
Back to top Go down
thePayne

thePayne

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Haha yeah since I have to sit by you at work 5 days a week and 8hrs a day I'm tired of hearing how fast yours is and how yours is better than mine. I feel like we are in high school again and I'm trying to be in with the popular crowd. Plus I'd like to help James finish his house since winters coming soon and it's time to gather the nuts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Fuel controler question   Bazzaz Fuel controler question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bazzaz Fuel controler question
Page 1 of 1