HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
CA Cul de Sac parking Vote_lcapCA Cul de Sac parking Voting_barCA Cul de Sac parking Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
CA Cul de Sac parking Vote_lcapCA Cul de Sac parking Voting_barCA Cul de Sac parking Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CA Cul de Sac parking

Go down 
+7
madmax 1
flimmy
chuddly
thekevin
T.Rhino
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ASPENDELLROVER
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

CA Cul de Sac parking Empty
PostSubject: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:44 pm

When you live in crowded CA in a cul de sac,  this is how CA rednecks park...lol.. Come on Scott, why would I wanna wear out my tires on the pavement...lol
CA Cul de Sac parking P1060211
CA Cul de Sac parking P1060212
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Nice looking yard. Lol.
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:11 pm

I get a letter in my mailbox if I park with all four tires on the grass.
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:28 pm

thekevin wrote:

if someone gets close enough to my mail box to drop that letter in they probably have already trespassed and have a good chance of a gun being drawn on them.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:21 pm

thekevin wrote:

lol!  I saw a groundhog in the front yard the other day when I was coming up the driveway so I decided to try and run it over with the truck. The little sob for lucky and I missed him with all 8 tires twice.   See I was pulling a car trailer and turned around when I missed the first time.  I missed the second time too but got him with the 22 on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 pm

flimmy wrote:
thekevin wrote:

lol!  I saw a groundhog in the front yard the other day when I was coming up the driveway so I decided to try and run it over with the truck. The little sob for lucky and I missed him with all 8 tires twice.   See I was pulling a car trailer and turned around when I missed the first time.  I missed the second time too but got him with the 22 on Saturday.

LOL...i do the same thing.  Im going muskrat hunting this week.....got a few of them in my lake making a mess of the banks.  You know a muskrat could be an Olympic diver with the help of a 30-06?  they can only do it once though.  shoot um and the displaced water makes um shoot up in the air and do like 4 back flips.....They do need to work on their reentry into the water...its often a belly flop
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Those damn groundhogs live underneath some of the concrete pads they set the electrical equipment on for our houses.  I need to get a mean pellet rifle and take care of them.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 pm

all you guys have are vermits to worry about, I have neighbors, but no HOA thank god! But in the city of Thousand Oaks, I have to get a permit to load up the rhino and gear for a trip, what a fukin joke, its always something...lol
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:22 pm

had a fawn and some turkeys in th front yard this morning cheers
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 pm

dick....lol
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm

No cull da sacks up here! Used to live in one, luckly my parents decided to move and now we live in the country.45 minutes away!

CA Cul de Sac parking Provided-by-destination
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:24 pm

so you at the base of half dome...lol
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 am

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
all you guys have are vermits to worry about, I have neighbors, but no HOA thank god! But in the city of Thousand Oaks, I have to get a permit to load up the rhino and gear for a trip, what a fukin joke, its always something...lol

Suspect ...they "make" you wash da rhino before ya come home after a ride ??? ...or do you even ride the thing ?? All the pics show it all polished up ? Question  Between the Harley , and the rhino , your neighbors wouldn't care much for me !!lol! 
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 pm

I hate dirt on my carpet in the garage...lol...when I only get to ride every couple months its gives me a lot of time to tune it up(polish). no more parts to buy, only thing left is motor and that aint gonna happen till she blows, plus that might get my soft manicured hands dirty or even worse callused...lmao
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:21 pm

...and NO DOUBT...that would be a damned shame !!!...lmmfao
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:31 pm

City living at its finest!!.....LOL a cabin in w.v. is what I want...no cull da sacs....just my nut sac in the wind!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:39 pm

chuddly wrote:
thekevin wrote:

if someone gets close enough to my mail box to drop that letter in they probably have already trespassed and have a good chance of a gun being drawn on them.

Go ahead punk....make my day...lol!!..and get the hell off my property!! that's what im talking bout!Reneck
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 pm

RENEGADE64 wrote:
City living at its finest!!.....LOL a cabin in w.v. is what I want...no cull da sacs....just my nut sac in the wind!!! LOL

T.M.I. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:48 pm

HAHAHA......
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:02 am

just keep "rubbin it in". BTW if ya'all ever wanna see the beach, mts, and hood in 1 day, hit me up for a tour!...lol
Back to top Go down
RhinoGT350

RhinoGT350

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:53 am

Funny,, i lived on a Cul De Sac also, i parked my Rhino and quads the same way at times. but nice ride Bro
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:23 am

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
just keep "rubbin it in". BTW if ya'all ever wanna see the beach, mts, and hood in 1 day, hit me up for a tour!...lol

All b.s. aside...Nice place and I like the deer on front of your ride!!cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CA Cul de Sac parking   CA Cul de Sac parking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA Cul de Sac parking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: General Rhino :: General Rhino Discussion-
Jump to: