HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Vote_lcapJames and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Voting_barJames and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Vote_lcapJames and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Voting_barJames and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

James and Nikki and JBS

Go down 
+23
meats
mike734
Deuces wild
JBFIREMAN
Big Dog Daddy
techzan
Rhino686
deerhunter
txgrown1404
ASPENDELLROVER
UnderDawg
Mrs. Hot Rod
08Rhino450SE
Hump
09-rhino700
rhinoroger
123.bert0621
rhino727
REDRHINO64
T.Rhino
banchee6
WV Hot Rod Rhino
FLOGROWN
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mike734

mike734

James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 pm

hey jame its been half a day wtf you still havent answered me as to when the going out of business sale will be that i heard about....please advise...............LMFAO!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:18 pm

mike734 wrote:
hey jame its been half a day wtf you still havent answered me as to when the going out of business sale will be that i heard about....please advise...............LMFAO!!!!!!!! cheers
Mike, I think we just need to meet in Mt. Hope and make our own "sale"....
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Bayou Tiger wrote:
mike734 wrote:
Mike, I think we just need to meet in Mt. Hope and make our own "sale"....
going down there for me would not be good. however for james and nikki on the other hand it would be lobster and steak dinners every night for a month.
Back to top Go down
techzan

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

You were very quick to charge my credit card $332 but never shipped the item.  I called a little over a week after I was supposed to get the sheave and was told it would ship that day.  It didn't ship then, either.  I waited again and contacted y'all asking about it since I was supposed to receive it a week prior.  I was told you were having a problem with the mill and y'all also were on vacation for a while but I would get a tracking # on Monday.  Guess what... No tracking number on Monday.  I asked to cancel my order and credit my credit card.  You did not credit my credit card so I just disputed the charge.  James, I'm sure you do a lot for this industry and help out lots of people but apparently I kept getting bamboozled over and over by you.  I have a hunch you're a very busy person and may want to think about hiring some help.  Just my .02

Collier
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Call JG Wentworth...''its my sheave and I want it now'' LOL
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Too. Hop RF.is calling!!!!  Undoubtly that is where you found JBS so either go home or be patient!!!  You have no idea that you are dealing with two of the best, and most honest people in the industry...  I really hope somebody SHITS on your porch when you're on vacation!!!!   Why did you come here because JBS is the best and you know it that's why you bought the sheave from them in the first place..  My $.02.                       Chris
Back to top Go down
REDRHINO64

REDRHINO64

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Thaaats right!!
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 pm

He must have a buddy with a RZR  who's busting his ass and he's looking for  some healing!!!!   LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deuces wild

Deuces wild

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey James if you're reading this you need to put in the instructions a disclaimer this product will not make you a betterdriver!!!!!  LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 pm

uh, he was posting crap on RF,...so I told him to post on the JBS forum not the RF after all James is never over there...lol...shit happens all the time, what the fuk you gonna do...wait... he can get a HW or UTVstink...lol
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:05 pm

ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
uh,  he was posting crap on RF,...so I told him to post on the JBS forum not the RF after all James is never over there...lol...shit happens all the time, what the fuk you gonna do...wait... he can get a HW or UTVstink...lol
Whenever I first called James , about 2yrs ago...he was waiting on his order of od's from dr pulley.  NEVER , NEVER , did I put a post on RF ,  wanting to know when "my shit " wuzz gonna be in !!!  I waited at least 2 MONTHS till he "aquired" a set of 18's...and they were NOT from his order !!  He got them from another source.  Since that time ,  I have gotten very close with him , and Nikki...family close , so to speak. You will NEVER  meet two other people , that are as passionate about what they do , than these two !!  So ,  after all of that ,  some of my comments may not seem so "off-color" , to some of you.  I REALLY WISH ,  everyone being impatient ,  could spend a half of a day down there...no need for a whole day , cuzz , in 2-3 hours , it is UNREAL how CRAZY ,  it gets down there !!  If he billed anyone's card...you will get your parts ; and , yep...the two of them could use some help !  BUT ,  EVERYONE that calls , wants to talk to James  !!!  So there you go
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:13 pm

nothing like having to buy second rate crap ( HW  ) O don't forget the extra belts you will need  O an what ever its not doing HW will let ya know how its your dam fault   Mad Sad affraid     yea  enjoy that crap
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 pm

techzan wrote:
You were very quick to charge my credit card $332 but never shipped the item.  I called a little over a week after I was supposed to get the sheave and was told it would ship that day.  It didn't ship then, either.  I waited again and contacted y'all asking about it since I was supposed to receive it a week prior.  I was told you were having a problem with the mill and y'all also were on vacation for a while but I would get a tracking # on Monday.  Guess what... No tracking number on Monday.  I asked to cancel my order and credit my credit card.  You did not credit my credit card so I just disputed the charge.  James, I'm sure you do a lot for this industry and help out lots of people but apparently I kept getting bamboozled over and over by you.  I have a hunch you're a very busy person and may want to think about hiring some help.  Just my .02

Collier
He'd havta go to England , and get cloned...anytime the phone rings...they wanna talk to Hot-rod !!  You'll get your parts, be patient !!
Back to top Go down
mike734

mike734

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:18 pm

scottwv wrote:
ASPENDELL ROVER wrote:
uh,  he was posting crap on RF,...so I told him to post on the JBS forum not the RF after all James is never over there...lol...shit happens all the time, what the fuk you gonna do...wait... he can get a HW or UTVstink...lol
Whenever I first called James , about 2yrs ago...he was waiting on his order of od's from dr pulley.  NEVER , NEVER , did I put a post on RF ,  wanting to know when "my shit " wuzz gonna be in !!!  I waited at least 2 MONTHS till he "aquired" a set of 18's...and they were NOT from his order !!  He got them from another source.  Since that time ,  I have gotten very close with him , and Nikki...family close , so to speak. You will NEVER  meet two other people , that are as passionate about what they do , than these two !!  So ,  after all of that ,  some of my comments may not seem so "off-color" , to some of you.  I REALLY WISH ,  everyone being impatient ,  could spend a half of a day down there...no need for a whole day , cuzz , in 2-3 hours , it is UNREAL how CRAZY ,  it gets down there !!  If he billed anyone's card...you will get your parts ; and , yep...the two of them could use some help !  BUT ,  EVERYONE that calls , wants to talk to James  !!!  So there you go
WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 pm

My sheave purchase was similar, but having read and researched before hand, I knew I'd have to wait to have the best mod you can do to a Rhino. 

As Scott said, you will never meet a more friendly and helpful couple that I can now consider dear friends!!

Please be patient, you will be happy in the long run.
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:50 pm

My sheave purchase was not similar , I called talked learned an paid  three days later was all  Very Happy Very Happy an looking at the new shiny parts  Twisted Evil    could not have went any better. but since then have ordered things that took time but they have never not done right by me   Dancing Banana Dancing Banana   so quit your  Sad Sad Sad  an be patience it would be well worth the wait ...... an that's all I got to say about this sh*t
Back to top Go down
JBFIREMAN

JBFIREMAN

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:25 am

NO SHIT, well worth the wait. It's like christmas everyday you ride
Back to top Go down
techzan

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:05 pm

James,
That's pretty classy of you to call me an asshole.  Just a reminder, I was told it would be shipped the day I called.  It didn't get shipped.  Maybe none of this would've happened if you would've called me to tell me there was a delay at the mill.  A little over a week later I politely called and to inquire about it and was told it would be shipped that day.  Did it get shipped that day?  No.  Did you call me to tell me there was supposedly still a delay?  No.  Did you tell me y'all were going on vacation and would get to it when y'all got back?  No.  Instead, you told me it would be shipped that day.  I patiently wait longer.  I post something about it on a different forum and someone suggests that I post it here which I immediately did.  You replied that it would be shipped and on Monday I would get a tracking #.  Did either of those things happen?  No.  Now you tell me who the asshole is?  Just a suggestion, don't tell people things that you won't do.  If you would've told me right from the start that there would be a three week delay due to the mill and/or your vacation I'm about 99% certain I would've been okay with it.  Instead, you kept being dishonest with me three times in a row.  And on top of that, you start calling me the asshole.  Real classy dude...
Back to top Go down
Tacoclaw

Tacoclaw

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:57 pm

FWIW, I cruised over to the business last night and picked up a sheave and a new drive belt.  Met the missus and the herd, but the bossman was laid up tooth problems.    

Extremely pleased with the part, took it for a little test cruise before I put everything back together and have no complaints.   It yanks the front suspension up when I stomp the throttle and runs out until the engine powers out on flat road.   It did neither of those things before.    I have a CDI box and it ran about 45 before it hit the limiter, the RPMs are much lower now, I'll have to have a rzr follow me to get my actual speed now.   It also starts moving right when I hit the throttle now, no pause then slight jump. 

I contacted them easily in the mornings, around 10:30, then towards afternoon it got a little tougher.  It turns out I was calling during the dental drama though, so these things happen.    Once they called me back I went straight to their house and picked up my parts.   Very nice to deal with otherwise and extremely friendly.  

Thank you for a great product, I'll give it a good beating Saturday. 

Also, don't just drive to Mt. Hope and then call them, that town turned out to be pretty tough. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 am

you mean there were some rednecks out here?...lol....x2 shit happens
Back to top Go down
Tacoclaw

Tacoclaw

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:07 am

Hell no, in my old POS truck I woulda been crowned redneck king as I rolled in, that definitely wasn't the case.     Just not the town I expected to be in the middle of BFE WV.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:47 am

Tacoclaw wrote:
FWIW, I cruised over to the business last night and picked up a sheave and a new drive belt.  Met the missus and the herd, but the bossman was laid up tooth problems.    

Extremely pleased with the part, took it for a little test cruise before I put everything back together and have no complaints.   It yanks the front suspension up when I stomp the throttle and runs out until the engine powers out on flat road.   It did neither of those things before.    I have a CDI box and it ran about 45 before it hit the limiter, the RPMs are much lower now, I'll have to have a rzr follow me to get my actual speed now.   It also starts moving right when I hit the throttle now, no pause then slight jump. 

I contacted them easily in the mornings, around 10:30, then towards afternoon it got a little tougher.  It turns out I was calling during the dental drama though, so these things happen.    Once they called me back I went straight to their house and picked up my parts.   Very nice to deal with otherwise and extremely friendly.  

Thank you for a great product, I'll give it a good beating Saturday. 

Also, don't just drive to Mt. Hope and then call them, that town turned out to be pretty tough. Laughing
Thanks Levi ... nice meeting you too =)
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Hot Rod
Admin
Mrs. Hot Rod

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 am

lmao .... Bottom line is ... shit happens ... things happen that are out of our control ... it's not like we have the sheaves setting on the shelf & aren't shipping them out ... we ship them as fast as we can get them milled. We relay to the customers exactly what we're being told .... in all our dealings with performance parts & every other top name company ... Falicon, Alba, Benchmark, Racer's Edge, Trinity, Holz, Super ATV, Weller, Black Rhino, MSD, Bazzaz, Dynatek ... at 1 time or another we have had parts on back order with everyone of them. 

Techzan if your not gonna be a little more understanding you need to sale that thing & stop trying to mod it before you stroke out!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 pm

techzan wrote:
James,
That's pretty classy of you to call me an asshole.  Just a reminder, I was told it would be shipped the day I called.  It didn't get shipped.  Maybe none of this would've happened if you would've called me to tell me there was a delay at the mill.  A little over a week later I politely called and to inquire about it and was told it would be shipped that day.  Did it get shipped that day?  No.  Did you call me to tell me there was supposedly still a delay?  No.  Did you tell me y'all were going on vacation and would get to it when y'all got back?  No.  Instead, you told me it would be shipped that day.  I patiently wait longer.  I post something about it on a different forum and someone suggests that I post it here which I immediately did.  You replied that it would be shipped and on Monday I would get a tracking #.  Did either of those things happen?  No.  Now you tell me who the asshole is?  Just a suggestion, don't tell people things that you won't do.  If you would've told me right from the start that there would be a three week delay due to the mill and/or your vacation I'm about 99% certain I would've been okay with it.  Instead, you kept being dishonest with me three times in a row.  And on top of that, you start calling me the asshole.  Real classy dude...
i told you my son misunderstood them...i call apples apples and oranges oranges..ect

buy your stuff from somebody that don't even ride one and hasn't done any research on anything on a rhino for years..when did i ever claim to be classy..lmao
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:02 pm

I love you just the way you are James classless & toothless. silent lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James and Nikki and JBS   James and Nikki and JBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James and Nikki and JBS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Members :: Vendor Reviews & Feedback-
Jump to: