HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Vote_lcapHHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Voting_barHHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Vote_lcapHHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Voting_barHHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HHR Forum ride carnage

Go down 
+11
GETERDUN
scottwv
Yotehunter66
Crusty
mike734
CamoRhino660
txgrown1404
rhino727
Bayou Tiger
123.bert0621
flimmy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mike734

mike734

HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 am

scottwv wrote:
We got a little spread out , acouple of times...I'll be "pimpin" a radio like you , and Barry have on the next trip !!
yup same here. I had one of those little hand helds I would pickup some here and there but the problem was it would not go loud enough to understand. max volume was all distorted.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 am

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana  Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:57 pm

flimmy wrote:
mike734 wrote:
when did that happen flimmy? I never heard anything about it.
The rod end broke right where the Can Am quad was in the big mud hole. I have no idea when the rack broke. I didn't hit anything real hard all weekend.
that was a nasty rut. wasn't there a stump or something sticking up?
i remember trying to ride on the high side of it and then the right front tire fell at the end of it.

btw i'm still trying to get bits of coal and dirt out of my primary. i have a new-found respect for those who work with coal bounce
Back to top Go down
txgrown1404

txgrown1404

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:50 pm

gonna try and get it out today for you flimmy
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 pm

08Rhino450SE wrote:
flimmy wrote:
mike734 wrote:
when did that happen flimmy? I never heard anything about it.
The rod end broke right where the Can Am quad was in the big mud hole. I have no idea when the rack broke. I didn't hit anything real hard all weekend.
that was a nasty rut. wasn't there a stump or something sticking up?
i remember trying to ride on the high side of it and then the right front tire fell at the end of it.

btw i'm still trying to get bits of coal and dirt out of my primary. i have a new-found respect for those who work with coal bounce
I'm still trying to get coal and dust out of my lungs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:48 pm

txgrown1404 wrote:
gonna try and get it out today for you flimmy
Thanks just let me know what I owe you
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
txgrown1404

txgrown1404

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:47 pm

scott shipped it out today and don't worry about the shipping just remember me when I get my winch and light bar.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:55 pm

txgrown1404 wrote:
scott shipped it out today and don't worry about the shipping just remember me when I get my winch and light bar.
Thanks and I won't forget:cheers:
Back to top Go down
wagon1

wagon1

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm

This is an awesome group of folks! Glad to see you getting it fixed flimmy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sawdy.com
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:35 pm

This is what makes this place unlike any other forum I've been on. It was like this last weekend on the ride as well.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Yep this please is great.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 am

I hit that same stump or log before Flimmy broke.  I was slow crawling it and just got in the gas a little right before my right front hit it and bang, it about ripped the steering wheel out of my hand.  I seen it coming, and took the right line, but it was so slick I got into it anyway.  Still a better option than going through the middle of that mudhole. LOL

Flimmy, thanks for the deal on the used lights.  I will do some pics and a write-up when and if I ever get my project done.  It's not going to be easy to get them mounted up the way I want.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:45 am

Hump I didn't want to go through that hole either it was deep.  

Whenever you get them mounted post the pics
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:36 am

flimmy wrote:
Hump I didn't want to go through that hole either it was deep.  

Whenever you get them mounted post the pics
I will.  Messed around with the lights a little and noticed that they have 4 threaded holes on the back for another way to mount them.  Takes a 10-32 screw in those holes.  That gives me a lot of options on how to go about mounting them.
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:26 pm

txgrown1404 wrote:
I got the rack yesterday and should be getting all together next week.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
txgrown1404

txgrown1404

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:21 pm

flimmy wrote:
txgrown1404 wrote:
I got the rack yesterday and should be getting all together next week.

Thanks again
glad I could help I hope you get it back together and going again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHR Forum ride carnage    HHR Forum ride carnage  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HHR Forum ride carnage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2