HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Vote_lcapstock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Voting_barstock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Vote_lcapstock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Voting_barstock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stock and +6 axles complete for sale

Go down 
+7
cammoup
08Rhino450SE
WV Hot Rod Rhino
scottwv
T.Rhino
ASPENDELLROVER
686er
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:51 pm

so are you going to refund my 220?
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:19 pm

ASPENDELLROVER wrote:
so are you going to refund my 220?
He said he would in a Public Forum but I wouldnt hold my breath JP.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:49 pm

686er wrote:
Like title says I have available some stock and + 6 axles with cvs already installed  ready to throw in your rhino .. No need to mess with t asking apart axles/cvs and dealing with the greasy mess associated with replacing axles/cvs.. Simple install when it's already put together and ready to install...  They are brand new empi axles and cvs. There just as strong as the summer bros axles etc and less money then buying a summer bros plus its ready to install with now mess....  I have yet to break an empi axle ..knock on wood .. But have gone through 2 summer bros axles and my empi axles/cvs are still takin a beating...   I have a few complete sets left ..  Let me know what you need whether a full set of 4 or just one.. Everything is brand new never used .. I also have some brand new cvs/with boots etc for sale to .. Just let me know which ones you need. ...   P.M me if interested ..or call/text 714.323.5107  

*****disclaimer**** due to a recent transaction with a member from another forum****

And btw for future reference 04-07 axles are all the same and will work on all years 04-07

08+ are different and will not work with the 04-07 rhino

*****Your disclaimer is not worth the garbage your products are worth.

Anyone buying his stuff should not do so unless "in person" and you can verify the parts will work.

If you do not believe me contact Jessica and or Steven @ MTA (800) 231-8529 the distributor of SLASHER AXLES and Rick @ Interparts (800) 222-7022 the MFG of said axles and ask if 06-07 will fit on 05 Rhinos and then you will see who is lying.

Ask specificaly if 06-07 "SLASHER AXLES" will fit an 05.

If I am lying then ADMINS (James) boot me from the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by cammoup on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:30 pm

686er wrote:
Hahahah woukd you like a copy of my tax returns and business license hahah.. and  I dont sponge off anyone ...   but thanks for thinking that .  God you arw a joke.  And I know why is was t brought up in the irs database... maybe because that's not what is filed .   Anyway... go back to your pathetic life.  Talk about your lame life.  And about cheating the system. . Omg.. are you like mr perfect???   I can guarantee you are not...  but whatever. .. I dint even know why I am wasting ny time with you.. u by far are not worth it...   and I dont need luck with sales..  my business is doing real good for your info .. I don't sell axles for a living buddy...  hahha  how can you tell me to get a job..  ?? Hahah last I checked i have one of those  .. but thanks for the input. . Your made my day.. needed a good laugh today..  and btw im pretty sure im in good standing on RF..   lets see out of roughly 300 orders from the forum... really only 1 major bad case... you of course. . Those aren't bad numbers... im not perfect and crap happens..  have a great night captain!  Hahahah
I really could care less what your "day job" is...nope , I am by no means "mr perfect" , Mr Cleaver , Mr Belvedere , or , Mr Brady. I will be Mr Fife tho,  if'n i see someone inquiring about any of your products !!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:48 pm

****WARNING******

To any unsuspecting customers. Purchasing from this member you are notified that you may incurr all or any of the following problems

1) Items not "in stock" as he claims

2) Family Emergency Excuses to why he hasnt shipped

3) The "I sent you a tracking number" excuse but when asked repeatedly to resend it, does not reply

4) The "Supplier sent me the incorrect parts and I had to send them back"

5) More promises that are never met

6) Hell, Promises that you dont know about and never even heard " To make up for my lack of shipping on time I am giving you free light bar and refund your shipping" none of which happened

7) More lies

8)Shipping parts that according to mfg and distributor "will not fit" and "not mfg'd for your MY Rhino"

9) You being blamed as the bad person

10) Time on the phone with his local Police Dept filing a report

11) Having to go through Paypal for your refund but the seller saying "I gave you your refund"

12) Risk of loss of your hard earned $

Now think about it and ask yourself if the risk is worth all of that?

I wasnt attempting to save money by buying from him, I was simply wanting to buy a pair of axles from a vendor who "had them in stock" and ship within 2 days.

Then during our final conversation tried to insult me by stating "why you didnt buy the Gorilla Axles".

Thats simple, my riding style does not dictate that I need Gorillas and had I purchased them from him just think of the at least $800+ I would have been out.

NOW IS IT REALLY WORTH IT? BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED VENDOR- I FAILED TO CHECK THE VENDOR LIST- EVEN AT 49 I MADE A MISTAKE BUT HOPEFULLY YOU WILL NOT DO THE SAME

Anthony Brown- Its a shame this has went this far. This is not who I normally am however when you dont handle a transaction honestly like a good business person would and like a man you should expect it.

Had you been honest in the beginning and handled it as a man we wouldnt be where we are.

Blaming it on the customer and everyone but yourself.

Then to come off and insult me for who I am and what I was = totally uncalled for.

Anyway I am done with you on the forums, others have been warned!

Last edited by cammoup on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:58 pm

686er wrote:
Ok you do that...    I love people like you...    now go  and enjoy your day ..  Smile    
I sure will...What a Face ...and I sincerely wish you the best !!!...flower
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:46 pm

"and btw im pretty sure im in good standing on RF"

Famous last forum member words

Thats what happens when you try to seperate people out of their money by deception. It was all on your public messages and I feel like a fool for missing it. There were 5-6 people that had problems with ordering from you.

Anyway kid I am done with you, you can bash my career all you want. I dont wear my feelings on my sleeve.

J.R.

Last edited by cammoup on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:21 am

BTW- the gig is up Mobnblack. Telling the good people of the RZR community that you got your lights from a vendor on RF by the name of AfterHours LED Lights......

Back in my days the Mormons had a TV commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zYBR_yIZR0 though this is not the Mormon version it fits.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 am

classic...lmao
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 am

hope you guys get your money back , theres always someone looking for the fast buck just a shame they like screwing over hard working people, my guess is he wont be on this site for long , good luck , KARMA
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:13 am

madmax 1 wrote:
hope you guys get your money back , theres always someone looking for the fast buck just a shame they like screwing over hard working people, my guess is he wont be on this site for long , good luck , KARMA
I got my refund through PAYPAL )full refund). Then I returned his useless parts to him sig required. I also took pics of it on the USPS counter with all tags.

I even went as far as posting pics of my postal receipts for all to see that I am not the thief he claimed!

He's just a 28 yo liar that his mommy and daddy should be proud of.

Found him over on the RZR posing as MOBNBLACK where I caught him in more lies. He says over there he purchased his light bars from Vendor on RF called AfterHours LED Lights- according to the invoice he sent he he is the one and only AfterHours Motorsports.

Uses his same tel # and info on his posts/ threads there.

KARMAS a BITCH
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:39 am

Oorah
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:27 am

OUCH !!!!
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Karma   sure is a bitch , once labeled a liar it sure can follow u any/every where , not much need of him coming on here no more , we may be just ole hard working  dumb folks but we sure know right from wrong .  may the truth about u MR Brown show its head every time u about to make a sell in the future now that would be great Karma     Very Happy     have a nice life maybe this will help u grow up
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 pm

banned!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:11 pm

cheers Dancing Banana ...bad idea to mess with a bunch of Reneck ...lol! 
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:35 pm

is he the first BANNED??!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:41 pm

nope...there was 2 more
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 am

Thanks James for taking care of this bottom feeder. I told him I was gonna be on him like a fly on shit. Now just awaiting a discussion with the detectives.

JP (Juan) "Aspendellrover" have communicated over the phone several times. The very first forum (other than my own) that I have communicated with other members under circumstances such as ours.

Stand-up bunch of guys here- JP was dead on when he invited me over.

Thanks to everyone!

JR
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

ASPENDELLROVER wrote:
cheers Dancing Banana ...bad idea to mess with a bunch of Reneck ...lol! 
I like this post......makes me laugh

Thanks JP
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
nope...there was 2 more
 As a forum owner you can always remember the ones you ban (love) the most!

Goodriddens 686er stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Ban-rollerbanana
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:58 am

cammoup wrote:
Thanks James for taking care of this bottom feeder. I told him I was gonna be on him like a fly on shit. Now just awaiting a discussion with the detectives.

JP (Juan) "Aspendellrover" have communicated over the phone several times. The very first forum (other than my own) that I have communicated with other members under circumstances such as ours.

Stand-up bunch of guys here- JP was dead on when he invited me over.

Thanks to everyone!

JR
FYI...JP is for Diego Perez

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stock and +6 axles complete for sale    stock and +6 axles complete for sale  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stock and +6 axles complete for sale
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next