HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Vote_lcapPolarblu is a dick - Page 2 Voting_barPolarblu is a dick - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Vote_lcapPolarblu is a dick - Page 2 Voting_barPolarblu is a dick - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Polarblu is a dick

Go down 
+12
Polarblu
Hump
rhino727
cammoup
Yotehunter66
madmax 1
Crusty
chalkminer
T.Rhino
Bayou Tiger
wildcat1
WV Hot Rod Rhino
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
madmax 1

madmax 1

Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:54 pm

well put and I really don't mind spending  the money on a high quality part, dad always says you get what you pay for
Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Yes Sir!
If I wanted to half Ass everything and always having to fix shit I would buy another VW powered Sand rail.
I buy quality parts so I have no issues, James has put a lot of time into testing and improving his product and has one Hell of a Customer service.
I am a Puchasing Agent by profesion and more times than not I buy for the service and quality over price any day.
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Fuck polarblu , I just posted on his dumb ass thread now I say it here too , all he wants is to stir shit for his amusement , fuck him drunk shit   don't say shit to him or about him  let his thread die an any thoughts of his drunk ass too ...... Good Bye dumb ass I mean polarblu   done with this dumb fuck
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Go figure; he is a "POLE SMOKER". pig
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 pm

well, have no idea what he said but--------------------------I think he knows by now not to fuck with the James Gang. lol.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:32 am

I'm glad he didn't get banned.  We need a stupid fuck like Polarisblueballs to make fun of on this site.  There were no dumb fucks on here to make fun of till he showed up.  lol! 

I kinda like this.  I bet he's got a real purdy mouth, cause he sure does have a little whiny bitch, everyone owes me something because life ain't fair attitude.  Perfect example of what's wrong with our country right now.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:40 am

Hump wrote:
I'm glad he didn't get banned.  We need a stupid fuck like Polarisblueballs to make fun of on this site.  There were no dumb fucks on here to make fun of till he showed up.  lol! 

I kinda like this.  I bet he's got a real purdy mouth, cause he sure does have a little whiny bitch, everyone owes me something because life ain't fair attitude.  Perfect example of what's wrong with our country right now.
 I hate to say this but you are wrong. There is at least one more member that needs a bashing for lies, deception and talking out his ass;

visit this thread and join the conversation. That makes 2 that are the future of our Nation. He really makes Portaballs seem less of a thief but copying someones parts takes the cale. But they are both thieves in my book- I hate thieves and liars.

Beam me up Scotty we are in for a world of shit!

https://hotrodrhinoforums.forumotion.com/t2205p25-stock-and-6-axles-complete-for-sale#35256

JR
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:26 pm

yo polarpew, u gonna make the 2nd annual HRR ride? just as you said every forum needs a guy to stir the pot, every campfire needs a guy like you...sounds like good times to me...maybe we can get you your own shirt too...lmao
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Been to a lot of places I'd thought I'd ever run across anyone I know.... This ole world is really pretty small, you can't hide out in fag town for ever 'Pole Sucker', step up and take care of business. But first the flap goes in front not the back, get that right and your on your way to becoming someone! Look at Obumma, he even figure that out.... afro
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:30 am

Kenny G wrote:
Been to a lot of places I'd thought I'd ever run across anyone I know.... This ole world is really pretty small, you can't hide out in fag town for ever 'Pole Sucker', step up and take care of business. But first the flap goes in front not the back, get that right and your on your way to becoming someone! Look at Obumma, he even figure that out.... afro
 These kinds of losers never figure it out. Their levels of crime just escalate and eventually they get to stay in a county, state or a federal hotel on our dime. Then they blame it on the system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polarblu is a dick   Polarblu is a dick - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polarblu is a dick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM :: Members :: Off Topic-
Jump to: