HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
belt - Seat belt recommendation Vote_lcapbelt - Seat belt recommendation Voting_barbelt - Seat belt recommendation Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
belt - Seat belt recommendation Vote_lcapbelt - Seat belt recommendation Voting_barbelt - Seat belt recommendation Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Seat belt recommendation

Go down 
+6
TBONE21
flimmy
Execelon
ASPENDELLROVER
chuddly
scotearl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
scotearl

scotearl

belt - Seat belt recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:12 pm

My Rhino has only the female ends of the seat belts. I'm not sure what the story is on that, but I want to be able to buckle up. Anybody here got a recommendation? I've done the usual eBay search and t looks like mostly four points, many by Crow. It seems you have to buy a cross bar for them to wrap around. Is that the way to go?
Back to top Go down
chuddly

chuddly

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 am

i have 4 points in mine. You dont have to buy a cross bar. You can bolt them down back where the seat base slides into. I would recommend 5 points and i may swap mine out for some 5 points at some time.
Back to top Go down
scotearl

scotearl

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Is one brand better than the other? What fabrication/modification is required to bolt them at the seat base?

Anybody here using the wrap around style with a bar? If so, got a bar recommendation?

Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:42 pm

I like the Y-type harness. its easier to get in and out of...imo
Back to top Go down
Execelon

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I'd highly recommend a harness bar with out it if something happens all the pressure is on your shoulders and back..

I have a couple friends running the 3" pro armor and bling star 4 points in the H wrap around style, they seam to be very nice
I'm going with the much cheaper superatv harness's
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Look for the cam style also. The latch style can be a real pita. I've had both and will never go back to the latch ones. Plus if you take someone out that hasn't used the latch they can have trouble holding all the parts together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
TBONE21

TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:16 pm

I love the 5 point pro armor. The padding is awesome.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:34 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I love the 5 point pro armor. The padding is awesome.

ive never seen you go fast enough to need them..lmao
Back to top Go down
TBONE21

TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:37 pm

That's because u go so slow and cannot see all the fast people passing u
Back to top Go down
onebuilder

onebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:11 pm

I love my Crow 5 point H-style 3" padded belts. On my stock cage I fabd bars to go behind each seat, they were welded onto the cage. I also welded eye bolts on it so I could use the clips on the belts. Also drilled and tapped the lower OEM mounts for the crow eye bolts. The sub belt also has the eye bolt that goes into the angle iron just below the seat latch. I prefer the clips instead of bolts or wrapping the belts. Much easier to remove belts and seats for maintenance and cleaning.
Back to top Go down
thekrust

thekrust

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 pm

I've got Simpson 4 points in mine with a harness bar that attaches to the stock upper belt mounts. Does not get in the way of tilting bed. More than enough for the average guy and they're comfortable to wear all day.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Russ

Rhino Russ

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:56 pm

I have the crow four point with the bar in my rhino I like them! I have the factory belts if your interested in them?
Back to top Go down
scotearl

scotearl

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 pm

I like the harness bar concept and am looking for a recommendation on which one and who to buy from.

I saw one on youtube from Rhinogiant - are they good to deal with?
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 pm

i think we got some stuff from them along time ago....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt recommendation   belt - Seat belt recommendation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seat belt recommendation
Page 1 of 1