HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Vote_lcapsheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Voting_barsheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Vote_lcapsheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Voting_barsheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sheave machining

Go down 
+23
rhino727
09-rhino700
Wayne1
Pokahpolice
Hump
foyota86
jnalley_01
scottwv
madmax 1
cammoup
123.bert0621
UnderDawg
Crusty
doughjk
Bayou Tiger
GETERDUN
T.Rhino
WV Hot Rod Rhino
thekevin
Wht07rhino
mr sandman
08Rhino450SE
Polarblu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
doughjk

doughjk

sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
i sell 1 every week cause people cant get there shit back from air dam... dick head...if you can set it up and copy in 10 mins you shouldnt be wasting your time on here..lmao..order you 100 and the ODs and go at it fuck face...you can copy me but i change mine every time i find something new...you will always be a copy cat...lol...are you proud...lol...go fuck yourself
When I started my business, a couple of really large competitors would let me get their crumbs and overflow work. I was always grateful, even when I got one of their difficult customers. They continued to do that until they realized I was as big as they were. Now they are gone and I'm not.

IF YOU GET A CUSTOMER A WEEK FROM HIM, SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY!  ALSO SEND HIM A GOOD BOTTLE OF WINE AND NICE CARD EVERY CHRISTMAS
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:42 pm

i have lots of customers every day that im glad to have and answer my phone up to 9 alot of times for them...thats why we have made it this far...but i dont have time for assholes...lol
Back to top Go down
123.bert0621

123.bert0621

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Polarblu wrote:
Anyone try airdam clutches? Ps it took 10 minutes of measuring and less than an hour to copy a jbs sheave. Probly 10 minutes of actual machining.
Polarblu Dickhead, anybody can copy a trend setter and say they are as good as our hosts products. I cannot believe that you reverse engineered the JBS sheave and in 10 min like a third world copy cat, you can even come close to the real thing. James is constantly improving, testing, adjusting and building in any improvements or enhacements so don't bullshit us hear. I don't know Airdam and I have nothing more to say.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Tear him a new asshole James.

I may be new here but this is just another form of theft

sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Angry-dog-eating-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:36 pm

I like this guy already.
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:10 pm

why hasn't cornholeblu posted anything else he just trying to get under our skin maybe he is with the toad alien
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 pm

madmax 1 wrote:
why hasn't cornholeblu posted anything else he just trying to get under our skin maybe he is with the toad alien
He knows what a dick/ asshole he's been and got run off.

Thieves and scammers are bottom feeders!
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 pm

doughjk wrote:
Bayou Tiger wrote:
doughjk wrote:
Just sold 06 Cat last week that had Airdam clutch just after I got it. Never serviced clutch once after instal. Just rode the crap out of it. Still had the factory belt on it when I sold it. Like I said, not knocking anyone, I try to support anyone that's making or selling quality stuff. Lots of people may not have the spare money to buy a new sheave when they have a good OEM one that can be machined to be equal or better than aftermarket for a lot less $. Also why beat up Airdam now, he's mostly working on Can-Am's.
Joe, I just think it was the way PolarBlu came on and started this thread.  I agree that not everyone can always afford certain mods, but you don't come on the man's own forum, pushing another product the way he did. He pretty much said that they stole all of the research that JBS has put into his product by just copying it.

It would be like setting up a Coke stand in the parking lot of Pepsi, selling Cokes for 25 cents and telling everyone that it is just as good as Pepsi but a lot cheaper.

Just think that it is a cheap shot is all.

My 2 cents....
Agree to poor taste in the beginning.

My main point now is to James, even if it is his forum he should take the high road and let the members fight for him. I've been in business a big part of my life, and do not allow or tolerate myself or any of my employees going negative against a competitor, you always loose. Just seeing James put the language he used above in writing could easily make me or someone else send their $ down the road.
Most people do A LOT OF RESEARCH ,  before they spend their hard earned cash !!  In this particular instance , even Ray Charles , could read between the lines !!  James and Nikki Davis , would give a stranger the shirt off of their backs...ole polar blueballs is what we call an agitator...prob a seed planted by another vendor, just to stirr shit !!!  

I'll put it this way...if some stranger came into your backyard ; and ,  took a good healthy shit ,  right where you sit ...would you "politely" ask him to pick up his doo and leave,  or ...would you tell him to get the fuck out ?!?...I'm guess'n you'd not ask him "nicely" to leave !!!
Back to top Go down
jnalley_01

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Copy away asshole but it still wont be as good as jbs and u cant compare to the product and customer service so fuck off hw fag!!! Jbs all the way
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Polarblu wrote:
Well that finally made this forum interesting. And it's really not rocket science how to make the same product. Am I an asshole well yes I am and am bored of you idiots sucking jbs dick because your to retarded to look at a rotating assembly and understand it. Yes he put some time thinking about it. He should have a patented it. Can't because its a modified Yamaha unit. Never dealt with airdamn but sure looks like he knows his stuff.i asked a question in a way to stir the pot, it worked!
Well your even a bigger fucking idiot since you are doing what you say everyone else cant "because your to retarded to look at a rotating assembly and understand it" obviously you couldnt do it on your own.
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Smelling-the-food
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Well at least you admit you are a dick sucking ass licking prick. Good to know you have some type morals.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Yet another cheating loser on the site. Funny I dont hear of your "quality complex mods" anywhere online.

Youll be toast in the community selling your copied stuff.

What did you think would happen starting a thread telling everyone you copied JBS or anyones products?

J.R.
Back to top Go down
foyota86

foyota86

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Polarblowme (or whatever your name is), what is your purpose coming on this site? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 pm

/\ /\ /\ He's just a troll. Maybe he will fall off the wagon and bust himself in the head with that bottle.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:26 am

Never heard of airdam until now.  After seeing the posts from this asshole, I know I will never spend one cent of my hard earned money on their products.  May have stumbled onto them before reading this and got something they sell, but after reading all of this, no way.
Back to top Go down
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Busted!

sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Smileys-police-742969
Back to top Go down
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm

So your whole statement of copying a machined sheave in less than an hour is total bullshit? What's the point in coming on here and bashing the work someone has done? I could understand if you bought one and didn't like it or if you could ACTUALLY do the same thing with little to no effort. If you wanted to "stir the pot" as you put it, just call the guy a douche bag.

My 6 year old makes up stories when he get bored too. I understand the mentality.
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Pokahpolice wrote:
So your whole statement of copying a machined sheave in less than an hour is total bullshit? What's the point in coming on here and bashing the work someone has done? I could understand if you bought one and didn't like it or if you could ACTUALLY do the same thing with little to no effort. If you wanted to "stir the pot" as you put it, just call the guy a douche bag.

My 6 year old makes up stories when he get bored too. I understand the mentality.
hey man he is a dick puller isn't he that takes a degree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheave machining
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next