HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Vote_lcapsheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Voting_barsheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Vote_lcapsheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Voting_barsheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sheave machining

Go down 
+23
rhino727
09-rhino700
Wayne1
Pokahpolice
Hump
foyota86
jnalley_01
scottwv
madmax 1
cammoup
123.bert0621
UnderDawg
Crusty
doughjk
Bayou Tiger
GETERDUN
T.Rhino
WV Hot Rod Rhino
thekevin
Wht07rhino
mr sandman
08Rhino450SE
Polarblu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Polarblu wrote:
Not bullshit
Pokahpolice wrote:
So your whole statement of copying a machined sheave in less than an hour is total bullshit? What's the point in coming on here and bashing the work someone has done? I could understand if you bought one and didn't like it or if you could ACTUALLY do the same thing with little to no effort. If you wanted to "stir the pot" as you put it, just call the guy a douche bag.

My 6 year old makes up stories when he get bored too. I understand the mentality.
Not bullshit that's true , extremely easy to copy. The fact that I'm stirring the pot also true, what the heck good is a forum without an antagonist?
I can't speak for anyone else here, but for me it's not about the cheapest always.  Yes, I may be able to go somewhere and get a sheave machined cheaper and to the same specs, but saving money wasn't the idea for me.  I trolled the other forum for quite some time before I even joined and after I joined, it was awhile before I pulled the trigger for a JBS sheave.  What sold me on it was not the sheave itself, but the knowledge that I received from James.  He spent tons of time on the phone with me, a novice at the time, before I had even considered the JBS. he was taking time out of his busy days to have conversations with me and I hadn't spent a nickle with him.  How many other dealers, big or small would do that?  I can tell you: NONE!!

After I purchased the sheave, the service was just as before if not better.

PolarBlu, you keep saying that now we have a forum.  This may be titled a forum, but the core guys and even the new ones joining, will attest that this site is more of a brotherhood than a forum.

In October, my wife, my son aand I traveled to WV, a 13 hour drive for us, to meet up with James and about 30+ other members from the forum here.  I can tell you, I was excited about going and also apprehensive, because I knew no one personally that was going.

I can now tell you, that after spending 3-4 days with these guys and their familes, that this is definately a BROTHERHOOD.  My family and I have made friends with quite a few people that will be life long friendships.

For 30+ UTV's getting together for a 3 day ride, most of who had never ridden together and a few who had never ridden outside the state of Florida(LOL), everyone got along well, no EGO's, no conflicts, etc.  I know I have ridden with much smaller groups and have had tons more problems, which we had none of.  This is a attestation to the commroderie and brotherhood that has been formed here with this FORUM...
Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:44 pm

AMEN BROTHER ^^^
Back to top Go down
Wayne1

PostSubject: What the hell is wrong with Velcro shoes?   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 pm

What the hell is wrong with Velcro shoe's?Question Question
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:24 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
09-rhino700

09-rhino700

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Lol,  of  all the stuff being said Velcro shoes was the breaking point for wayne... LMFAO.       Polarblu needs a diaper on his  mouth cause thats where the shit is comin from..  lol.   LONG LIVE HRRF!!!!! ( till the new one is done)  :-)
Back to top Go down
rhino727

rhino727

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 pm

So Polarblu      I don't get u does stirring shit help that scotch taste better or u just like the shit taste , now u just stirring for what ..... your amusement       get a life         FUCK this sombitch , I done with his shit   let this thread die    no one say shit to this drunk fuck
Back to top Go down
flimmy

flimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Bayou Tiger wrote:
Quote :
  How many other dealers, big or small would do that?  I can tell you: NONE!!
Hey !!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.trailbrightled.com
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 am

flimmy wrote:
Bayou Tiger wrote:
Quote :
  How many other dealers, big or small would do that?  I can tell you: NONE!!
Hey !!!! Laughing
No offense Flimmy... You are in the same category as JBS.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 am

Bayou Tiger wrote:
Polarblu wrote:
Not bullshit
Pokahpolice wrote:
So your whole statement of copying a machined sheave in less than an hour is total bullshit? What's the point in coming on here and bashing the work someone has done? I could understand if you bought one and didn't like it or if you could ACTUALLY do the same thing with little to no effort. If you wanted to "stir the pot" as you put it, just call the guy a douche bag.

My 6 year old makes up stories when he get bored too. I understand the mentality.
Not bullshit that's true , extremely easy to copy. The fact that I'm stirring the pot also true, what the heck good is a forum without an antagonist?
I can't speak for anyone else here, but for me it's not about the cheapest always.  Yes, I may be able to go somewhere and get a sheave machined cheaper and to the same specs, but saving money wasn't the idea for me.  I trolled the other forum for quite some time before I even joined and after I joined, it was awhile before I pulled the trigger for a JBS sheave.  What sold me on it was not the sheave itself, but the knowledge that I received from James.  He spent tons of time on the phone with me, a novice at the time, before I had even considered the JBS. he was taking time out of his busy days to have conversations with me and I hadn't spent a nickle with him.  How many other dealers, big or small would do that?  I can tell you: NONE!!

After I purchased the sheave, the service was just as before if not better.

PolarBlu, you keep saying that now we have a forum.  This may be titled a forum, but the core guys and even the new ones joining, will attest that this site is more of a brotherhood than a forum.

In October, my wife, my son aand I traveled to WV, a 13 hour drive for us, to meet up with James and about 30+ other members from the forum here.  I can tell you, I was excited about going and also apprehensive, because I knew no one personally that was going.

I can now tell you, that after spending 3-4 days with these guys and their familes, that this is definately a BROTHERHOOD.  My family and I have made friends with quite a few people that will be life long friendships.

For 30+ UTV's getting together for a 3 day ride, most of who had never ridden together and a few who had never ridden outside the state of Florida(LOL), everyone got along well, no EGO's, no conflicts, etc.  I know I have ridden with much smaller groups and have had tons more problems, which we had none of.  This is a attestation to the commroderie and brotherhood that has been formed here with this FORUM...
Well said.  You said it all word for word.  Not only did we get along, most of us were drunk as hell by the time the campfire and grill got fired up.  Still no problems.  Guess that's what separates the men from the kids, and the assholes from the good people.  Palarisblueballs, or whatever the fuck his user name is, has one drink and is trying to start shit with people.  Must have got the hell beat out of him on the school bus when he was a kid and now he can get even with the whole world thanks to the internet.  One thing is for sure.  He is a piece of shit that can't handle his alcohol, and he lives a very negative and miserable life.

Last edited by Hump on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:56 am

lol....wadda ya mean drunker than hell...the only one that got sick from my grillin' , was one of the dogs !?!...cheers ...lol!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Polarblu , we are having a ride on 11/23/13 in Sophia, you are welcome to attend !
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Jet wrote:
Polarblu , we are having a ride on 11/23/13 in Sophia, you are welcome to attend !
lmao!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhino686

Rhino686

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 am

I don't know a thing about air dam or much about a JBS sheeve but I do know James very well he's the greatest kind of person around and anytime he sees a problem he will personally make it his main concern to fix it and from what I've seen better then any other manufactior. The proof is in the pudding his dedication to make things perfect has helped my family and I many of times and helps anyone he can not just saying he can Jerry rig a sheeve together in 10 mins he puts actual thought into everything into his products and if something isn't right you better believe he will fix it. Many can try but it won't happen u can't copy what James makes in his products or definitely not his personallity to help anyone out.

I WILL NOT trust another company to put anything on my rhino unless James gives the aye ok. And we aren't blowing him off we are smart enough to realize he knows what he's doing and knows what's best every time.  Like he told me once the first day I met him and I thought I had a bike that could beat him don't talk about stuff you dnt know
Back to top Go down
Firefighter

Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:43 pm

I wouldn't give 50 cents for a sheave from hunterworks if it was made out of gold !

And when I blow by Ya on the trail in my Hot Rod Rhino, notice the JBS on m back !

Just my 2 cents.........
Back to top Go down
cammoup

cammoup

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Ignore him. He was gone for a few days. We'd ask James to sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Ass-kicking him but we need someone to sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Running-over
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:16 pm

He is the reason the wvsxsriders regulre name age location to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   sheave - Sheave machining - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheave machining
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3