HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Vote_lcapLooking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Voting_barLooking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Vote_lcapLooking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Voting_barLooking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny G

Kenny G

Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Any Rhino Nuts in the Central Wyoming area that might be interested in trailin the Laramie Range from Muddy Mnt to Laramie Peak area? Estimating around 80+ miles one way inside the range. I'm still working on a route via GPS tracks. Elevations look to be 5k - 8k, so would be after the melt sometime. Shoot me a PM if there is anyone that's interested. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:31 pm

if you do this ride, you gotta post pics for us.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Jet wrote:
if you do this ride, you gotta post pics for us.
This plotted trail will be some very rugged mountainous country. Should be some good pics to take, so I'll snap some for you hill people:lol!:; really need to have a couple rigs to make the trip successful and safe. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
bhawk

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Let me know of some dates you are thinking of. At least once a year we stay in Albany and ride. We don't have a trip planned for this year. Only have a hand full of weekends open for this summer.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm

You bet, that would be great to have you come. I'll keep you posted as things get tuned in. The Medicine Bow Range around Albany is awesome, I grow up around Laramie and the Snow Range. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
bhawk

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 pm

It is awesome. A big group of us are going to Walden for Memorial weekend if you want to catch up with some good people.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm

I've be scanning the trail network over the boarder. Colorado has a nice site for their trail system in the Northern Colorado Rockies. Wyoming hasn't got chit for quick mapping and information. I usually travel down to Kansass to see my parents over that long weekend. But if something changes I'll keep in mind. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Last Call!   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:19 pm

[img]Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range MuddyMnt5-28-13023_zpse5c1bde1[/img][img]Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range MuddyMnt5-28-13035_zpsb3d7fd71[/img]
Here's a couple pics of the Laramie Range in the background, to wet your taste buds. Leaving 1st week of July, to map a route to Laramie Peak, elevation 10300 ft. These pics are at 8500 ft, this is bear & wolf country.
Back to top Go down
brewis

brewis

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm HQd in the Snowies and super familiar with the area, tons of riding, camping fishing, shooting and other fun. Elevations range from 9k to 12k. When and where are you planning on starting the Laramie Peak ride? I will be off of work a good portion of that week but will be somewhat south of you, a couple of ranges.
Back to top Go down
brewis

brewis

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:36 pm

I hit the send too soon....It's only about three hours to Casper for me so I'm interested. Maybe we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 pm

brewis wrote:
I hit the send too soon....It's only about three hours to Casper for me so I'm interested. Maybe we can work something out.
Brewis; PM me your contact info and lets talk!!!!!Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range   Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Some Cowboys To Ride The Laramie Range
Page 1 of 1