HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Vote_lcapHunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Voting_barHunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Vote_lcapHunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Voting_barHunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hunterworks Sheeve lol

Go down 
+14
Dizzledog1
Hump
SteveS
Workhorserhino
Yotehunter66
chalkminer
ASPENDELLROVER
WV Hot Rod Rhino
T.Rhino
chuddly
Whitey
madmax 1
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whitey

Whitey

Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:01 am

Again. Let it go.....I know it's hard to do. Prove it on the trail, not behind the keyboard.
Report facts and that's all. Believe me, when I built my 686 back in...06, I ran a Unleashed sheave, it had roller-flop like a muther . It actually shifted gears, which I thought was cool at the time...l!!!
I ran down Todd at X-country race @ BroadRiver in Ga. in my 686, speed-shifting and all!!!,knocked him out of the way and went on to win 1st. Did I hate him after that?? No, he actually gave me the shirt off his back because I was wet and I was out of gear. Todd is Todd just like James is James. All the school-girl, skirt-puffing shit is stupid.
Make this site the best by putting the facts out there. Not Todd this or that...and leave the pricks at RF out of it too...Who gives a shit.....Looks childish.
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:10 am

hey whitey, I have parents, dont waste your breath...lol
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:18 am

I never thought I would see such love for HW on this forum.

You know Whitney, at 1st I thought you were trying to be the better guy and help cut back on negativity. Now you are telling us what to do, what to post, judging some posts as stupid, and sounding like you are trying to all out take control of a rhino forum while riding around in a ranger.Rolling Eyes

Are you related to obama?
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:33 am

btw whiteee, did you ever run both sheaves? if you did, then I would love to hear your comparison. if you have not, then you should have nothing to say
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:35 am

Wow what love.......LOL. I've got no allegiance to any sheeve or vendor....That all ya'll got????
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:00 am

jocolor
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:25 pm

gotta love HW...what a joker
"Seems like the word clutch or sheave is brought up all the time by
someone new with one or less than ten post. Makes one believe there is
someone out there with multiple names doing it so their company or
sheave gets brought up."
"I guess for me it is just frustrating on
here. If you only looked on this forum and no where else we never sell
one but obviously we do and this is the only place I have ever seen
negative comments so I suppose I am trying to hard to convince who ever
otherwise."

"I suppose my competitor had two years without me here saying whatever he
wanted telling all kinds of crap and I want all that back now. Patience
is not my virtue."

cry me a river, he put sales receipts to prove he sold 15k worth of sheaves last month, so why is he is he crying? I'll post what I want if you don't want to read then dont! This is the JBS forum not the HW forum!!!
Back to top Go down
scottwv

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:50 pm

^^...you're just a damned-'ole redneck !!...you're gonna havta move on this side of the Mississipi , just so you will "fit" in !! Shocked Reneck Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
KJrhino

KJrhino

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:52 pm

I guess i just got lucky i called a few shops and talked to a few guys when i swapped my bronco for the oem/Jbs setup , James was the only one that took the time to actually listen and spend the time to do a parts list since i was completely lost and email, call,then verify I had an understanding of what I was getting into and he never had a pushy line, plus he happened to have a kickass sheave as well, I haven't ran the hunter works but the support and time was enough for me. my .02 cents SO yes we all love James Duh...
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:11 am

"cry me a river, he put sales receipts to prove he sold 15k worth of sheaves last month, so why is he is he crying? I'll post what I want if you don't want to read then dont! This is the JBS forum not the HW forum!!!"

Wow you get you're feelings butt-hurt awfully easily...Who said it was a HW forum??? I have no doubt James's sheaves are great. It's obvious he's done his homework. Some of you guys just wear and take the flag a little too seriously....That's what I find amusing...At the end of the day, if I make it back to the trailer (not towing a Commander) I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:39 am

If you find it amusing, why are you crying about our opinions on the subject like a little crybaby bitch? Why don't you and Todd get a room and fuck off?
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:16 pm

why is a guy who does not even have a rhino on here? to get people fired up? nope, not butt hurt just annoyed that you are here and make your comments. hope you are learning alot here cus you sure have helped me with my rhino!!!!lmao
Back to top Go down
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:38 pm

"Some of you guys just wear and take the flag a little too seriously....That's what I find amusing"

talk like that is the main reason i jumped to this forum.
there's a lot of education, enthusiasm and encouragement on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Hump

Hump

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

People are not lied to about what works and what don't on here. Everyone is willing to help eachother.Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 2016508534
Back to top Go down
ASPENDELLROVER

ASPENDELLROVER

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:00 pm

so why is this guy here to get people fired up? maybe its all the moral knowledge he is teaching. wait a minute, I have good parents and teach my kid the same so no need for lessons on the internet. Its your comments like"is that all ya got" that are meaningless. Tell me something about my rhino
Back to top Go down
Dizzledog1

Dizzledog1

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Whitey is just trying to get people fired up. There is always a cum dumpster fag on every forum and he just happens to be it on here. Let him talk his shit obviously he has no idea what's up. I mean he has ranger xp 800... Lol I mean I'm sure some of y'all's single cylinder rhinos would still burn his ass up. Some people are just that way. Don't get me wrong, he is a fag he's just mad that James won't make him a sheeve kit for his poo poo. Oops i meant po po.... Lmao
Back to top Go down
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:41 pm

po po wheres the police?lol!
Back to top Go down
madmax 1

madmax 1

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:52 pm

we wont tell him what to say so don't tell us,if he don't like it go back to rf with that great guy turd
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:20 am

Hee Hee....Oh the name-calling. Just hurts my feelings.....Let's go ride with Bobby-D........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks Sheeve lol   Hunterworks Sheeve lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunterworks Sheeve lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2