HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODRHINOFORUMS.COM

Yamaha Rhino

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!! also check us out at hotrodforums.net

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Latest topics
» forum back open for posting
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm by RADICAL RAM

» rhino 660 hid visionx headlights for sale
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New JBS Extreme sheave milling
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» NEW FORUM!
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Forgot what the new sites name is?????
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 am by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Truck picture thread.
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 am by Tacoclaw

» go to new forum for tonight
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 am by chuddly

» First rhino 09 450
Sheave machining Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 am by chuddly

Top posters
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Sheave machining Vote_lcapSheave machining Voting_barSheave machining Vote_rcap 
madmax 1
REDRHINO64
ASPENDELLROVER
T.Rhino
123.bert0621
Firefighter
rhino727
CUSTOMIZEDRHINO13
flimmy
Most Viewed Topics
Rhino 700 Electrical Problem - Solved!
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
NEW FORUM!
Sand Reeper
Hello hot rod forum
09 700 not charging when running
What will be edited to the new 'Hot Rod Forum'
go to new forum for tonight
Want Some Bigger Tires for the Rhino
How To Check Your Rhino 700 TPS
Most active topics
1st Annual Hot Rod Rhino Forums Ride Oct 4th-6th
ALBA 734 Big Bore for 2011 Rhino 700
Picture Gallery
Truck picture thread.
What do you do for a living ?
New Yamaha SXS coming June 11 2013??.
EZ Steer Power Steering install
BUMPERS rhino.... evergoing build thread
Looking for a better holeshot
Show Your House/Compound
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sheave machining

Go down 
+23
rhino727
09-rhino700
Wayne1
Pokahpolice
Hump
foyota86
jnalley_01
scottwv
madmax 1
cammoup
123.bert0621
UnderDawg
Crusty
doughjk
Bayou Tiger
GETERDUN
T.Rhino
WV Hot Rod Rhino
thekevin
Wht07rhino
mr sandman
08Rhino450SE
Polarblu
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
08Rhino450SE

08Rhino450SE

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 am

Polarblu wrote:
Anyone try airdam clutches? Ps it took 10 minutes of measuring and less than an hour to copy a jbs sheave. Probly 10 minutes of actual machining.
why do you have to be such a dick?

if it's so easy to do why don't you spend your money on your own forum?
Back to top Go down
mr sandman

mr sandman

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:48 am

x2
Back to top Go down
Wht07rhino

Wht07rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 am

I like how he took the easy way out and bought one from James and copied it instead of trial and error on figuring it out himself......
Back to top Go down
mr sandman

mr sandman

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:52 am

Polarblu wrote:
Anyone try airdam clutches? Ps it took 10 minutes of measuring and less than an hour to copy a jbs sheave. Probly 10 minutes of actual machining.
why would you come on here saying some shit like that?? if this was my forum id kick your ass off. go play on rf!!!
Back to top Go down
mr sandman

mr sandman

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 am

Wht07rhino wrote:
I like how he took the easy way out and bought one from James and copied it instead of trial and error on figuring it out himself......
x2
Back to top Go down
thekevin

thekevin

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:58 am

Polarblu wrote:
Good for you douche.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:08 pm

i sell 1 every week cause people cant get there shit back from air dam... dick head...if you can set it up and copy in 10 mins you shouldnt be wasting your time on here..lmao..order you 100 and the ODs and go at it fuck face...you can copy me but i change mine every time i find something new...you will always be a copy cat...lol...are you proud...lol...go fuck yourself
Back to top Go down
Wht07rhino

Wht07rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:34 pm

me too...he should be a great help to his customer too with all that research hes done...lmao
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Who is this cum sucker. Why do people always set behind a computer and become tuff typers.
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

GETERDUN

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
i sell 1 every week cause people cant get there shit back from air dam... dick head...if you can set it up and copy in 10 mins you shouldnt be wasting your time on here..lmao..order you 100 and the ODs and go at it fuck face...you can copy me but i change mine every time i find something new...you will always be a copy cat...lol...are you proud...lol...go fuck yourself
Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 pm

I see he is only 2 hours away from HW Todd in Mississppi.  They have to be blowing each other!!!
Back to top Go down
Wht07rhino

Wht07rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Wht07rhino

Wht07rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 pm

JBS Performance ...the Innovator not the IMITATOR.... and I don't even own a JBS product YET.....KEEP UP GOOD WORK JBS
Back to top Go down
doughjk

doughjk

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Not trying join in the fight, or who copied who. I am new to Rhino's and no idea how long JBS has been building clutches. I wanted more power from my Arctic Cat back in 06 or 07 and Airdam had been around long enough to be the go to guy for clutch machine work back then.  He's done several clutches for me and I've always been very happy with everything. He is getting hard to reach and may not be as fast as he has been, but I think that's a result of just being busy.

p.s. I am not anti JBS, I just rebuilt my engine and have made several parts purchases from him, have his anti friction washers in secondary and most important drink my beer from a JBS old school camo koozie!
Back to top Go down
Crusty

Crusty

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:31 pm

WHAT A FUCKTARD! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 pm

there has been clutch mods done for a long time but i never copy any of them i test and do my own cuts and not for the best performance ...i look for best performance with reliability...trust me you dont wanna be breaking down in these woods by yourself with a hot wife...lol...hell..he might have sold a few when i get behind....all i know is mine is tested to the fullest!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
UnderDawg

UnderDawg

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Bayou Tiger wrote:
I see he is only 2 hours away from HW Todd in Mississppi.  They have to be blowing each other!!!
Sometimes I'm ashamed that I live here..Sad
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 pm

UnderDawg wrote:
Bayou Tiger wrote:
Sometimes I'm ashamed that I live here..Sad
Never would associate you with them.  I'm originally from Louisiana and have lots of Mississppi friends!!!!
Back to top Go down
doughjk

doughjk

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Just sold 06 Cat last week that had Airdam clutch just after I got it. Never serviced clutch once after instal. Just rode the crap out of it. Still had the factory belt on it when I sold it. Like I said, not knocking anyone, I try to support anyone that's making or selling quality stuff. Lots of people may not have the spare money to buy a new sheave when they have a good OEM one that can be machined to be equal or better than aftermarket for a lot less $. Also why beat up Airdam now, he's mostly working on Can-Am's.
Back to top Go down
Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:15 pm

doughjk wrote:
Just sold 06 Cat last week that had Airdam clutch just after I got it. Never serviced clutch once after instal. Just rode the crap out of it. Still had the factory belt on it when I sold it. Like I said, not knocking anyone, I try to support anyone that's making or selling quality stuff. Lots of people may not have the spare money to buy a new sheave when they have a good OEM one that can be machined to be equal or better than aftermarket for a lot less $. Also why beat up Airdam now, he's mostly working on Can-Am's.
Joe, I just think it was the way PolarBlu came on and started this thread.  I agree that not everyone can always afford certain mods, but you don't come on the man's own forum, pushing another product the way he did. He pretty much said that they stole all of the research that JBS has put into his product by just copying it.

It would be like setting up a Coke stand in the parking lot of Pepsi, selling Cokes for 25 cents and telling everyone that it is just as good as Pepsi but a lot cheaper.

Just think that it is a cheap shot is all.

My 2 cents....
Back to top Go down
doughjk

doughjk

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Bayou Tiger wrote:
doughjk wrote:
Joe, I just think it was the way PolarBlu came on and started this thread.  I agree that not everyone can always afford certain mods, but you don't come on the man's own forum, pushing another product the way he did. He pretty much said that they stole all of the research that JBS has put into his product by just copying it.

It would be like setting up a Coke stand in the parking lot of Pepsi, selling Cokes for 25 cents and telling everyone that it is just as good as Pepsi but a lot cheaper.

Just think that it is a cheap shot is all.

My 2 cents....
Agree to poor taste in the beginning.

My main point now is to James, even if it is his forum he should take the high road and let the members fight for him. I've been in business a big part of my life, and do not allow or tolerate myself or any of my employees going negative against a competitor, you always loose. Just seeing James put the language he used above in writing could easily make me or someone else send their $ down the road.
Back to top Go down
T.Rhino

T.Rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Well put Tony, it's nothing against airdam at least for me it's not I know very little about there product my comments was directed at the prick that posted it it was his smartass way he had to through a jab at James for no reason. I consider James a good friend of mine and when people take shots at him for no reason it does piss me off not at airdam but once again at the useless piece of shit that posted it. Hope I spelled all that right. But If you stay around here very long you will find out that James & Nikki will do anything for anybody and that is why we get mad when he is attacked. And I'm sure that's why he does to when you put yourself out there that much and someone try's to kick you in the dick it bothers to a little more cause how invested you are in something.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 pm

some love me and some hate me.i will do anything for anybody if you respect me i will do the same.......what i will say after im disrespected i dont care what i say to a asshole..lol...if you dont like seeing a asshole treated like one you might not want to watch me..lol...i will admit it was wrong to point that out on air dam...but it is a fact..dont know him...thats all i did wrong and i will call a asshole a asshole everytime....and face to face too not just on here..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheave machining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheave machining   Sheave machining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheave machining
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next